Question:Are We All Relieved That Our Pets Will No Longer Suffer From Hearing Hillary Screeching?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :bang3: :crybaby: :eek: First of all, I actually dont have any pets, I really dont have a hamster that has been in sheer agony since he started hearing Hillary speak/rallies/debates over the last 16/17 months.
But for those of you with pets, you must be so relieved that finally your dog,cat,ferret,bunny,rodent,bird,,,etc. will no longer have to suffer a close agonizing death with their hands/paws covering their ears every time Hillary comes on TV.
Yes! There is a god, and hopefully, none of us here lost a pet over these last 15 or so months. :cow::crybaby:

:bang3: :bang3: :crybaby: :eek: First of all, I actually dont have any pets, :crybaby:

Perfect! Nothing like another opinion based on something you have zero experience with. Next, I'm sure you'll give parenting advise but admit you don't have any children.

• Banned
i dont know where they come from, but sometimes about 20 flies appear out of nowhere and land on the screen when Hillary comes on

[QUOTE

... possum always runs an' hides...

... behind the couch...

... whenever she comes on TV.[/QUOTE]
I didnt know possums were pets

at least, finally, all of our dogs wont be running for cover every time she speaks. too bad most dogs dont have ear plugs readily available

Forum List

Back