Quest Diagnostics Is Disappointing

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I used to get my testing in house at my local hospital or any of their clinics. Now it is with Quest. Try to talk with someone on the telephone never happens. The automated appointment service sucks horribly. Getting hung up on midway through the process is one big problem. Same with their online service. It sucks. Make sure you start an account so you can make changes. Very disappointed.

I used to get my testing in house at my local hospital or any of their clinics. Now it is with Quest. Try to talk with someone on the telephone never happens. The automated appointment service sucks horribly. Getting hung up on midway through the process is one big problem. Same with their online service. It sucks. Make sure you start an account so you can make changes. Very disappointed.

Quest is a joke. Might as well replace those people with robots, you'd probably get better customer service, not that anyone gives a flying crap anymore.

I think I may have been privy to one or two of their commercials while watching some U.S channels. I will say, doing some quick research on how they operate and their business model, your personal frustrations aside; it's clear that Canada is so far behind you guys in terms of healthcare options. This companies business model is a great concept in theory.

Sorry to hear of your frustrations, I hope things run more smoothly for you going forward.

i haven't had any trouble with quest. i'm glad, because my health ins co has a contract with them; if we go thru an approved location, all routine bloodwork is
'free' of charge.

If you are getting tested for C19 can I ask why?

yep, remember when you would make a call on the phone and a friendly person would answer the other side and actually be helpfull. I miss those days. I also miss the days when I would go visit my friends and they would not be burried in thier celll phones. Or even better they wanted to go out side and do something active instead of sit on a fucking couch and chat. Miss those days.

PSA test

PSA test
Doctors will kill you with test.
Which is why I have no doctor

Quest is a joke. Might as well replace those people with robots, you'd probably get better customer service, not that anyone gives a flying crap anymore.
Sounds like it may be run by the VA.

My local Quest in the DFW area is a nasty piece of work. The techs are sullen and extremely unpleasant. I've got to deal with them in the morning. Can't wait.

Forum List

Back