Quentin Tarantino working on his new movie to film this fall reports claim.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

He has said his 10th movie will be his last and has hinted around for a little bit now he was mulling something over. But that doesn't mean he still won't write, direct a series or something else. I'm guessing he just means writing, casting and directing feature films which for him is a big process and probably sucks up vast amounts of his personal life and he isn't a young guy anymore.

I'll see it as I love his movies but the general premise doesn't exactly excite me. But of course he hasn't made an official announcement yet or anything or no mention of what the story is wrapped up inside.

Part of me is hoping it's bogus reporting. I still hold out hope his last movie will be a horror movies since he has a deep love for them, especially Italian horror movies and his closest thing to a horror movie was death proof.

But it's also plauseaboe as he does movies in a certain theme in a row. Like his crime series, Kung Fu series, western series, and his last movie was a period piece so it would make sense his next movie is also a period piece.

Kind of annoys me though they mention "female lead". The only time a movies lead is talked about concerning sex or skin color is when they are female or black.

He has said his 10th movie will be his last and has hinted around for a little bit now he was mulling something over. But that doesn't mean he still won't write, direct a series or something else. I'm guessing he just means writing, casting and directing feature films which for him is a big process and probably sucks up vast amounts of his personal life and he isn't a young guy anymore.

I'll see it as I love his movies but the general premise doesn't exactly excite me. But of course he hasn't made an official announcement yet or anything or no mention of what the story is wrapped up inside.

Part of me is hoping it's bogus reporting. I still hold out hope his last movie will be a horror movies since he has a deep love for them, especially Italian horror movies and his closest thing to a horror movie was death proof.

But it's also plauseaboe as he does movies in a certain theme in a row. Like his crime series, Kung Fu series, western series, and his last movie was a period piece so it would make sense his next movie is also a period piece.

Kind of annoys me though they mention "female lead". The only time a movies lead is talked about concerning sex or skin color is when they are female or black.
I think Tarantino LOVES film making and he wont ever give it up. He is being secretive about everything, but i think he plans on making tv series now. The only way to tell a bigger story than a movie is with a tv series. You will notice that he always says, "it will be my last film". He even talked about making tv series on Tom Segura's podcast revently.

Forum List

Back