Queen Elizabeth Weighs In On Same-Sex Marriage

I'm all for same-sex marriage. What harm in it since, without third party assistance, they cannot spawn? Were same-sex marriage not allowed some might engage in sham marriages which, perhaps with a good turkey-baster, might result if keeping the gene pool polluted.

But, Luddie, enough with the goats. Try as you will there will be no viable pregnancy.

I'm all for same-sex marriage. What harm in it since, without third party assistance, they cannot spawn? Were same-sex marriage not allowed some might engage in sham marriages which, perhaps with a good turkey-baster, might result if keeping the gene pool polluted.

But, Luddie, enough with the goats. Try as you will there will be no viable pregnancy.

True. Its not the gays who are responsible for birthing every slimey monster on the planet. That's the fault of us heteros.

Well, technically the Queen has to support the government of the moment.

Have to wonder what she thinks of the crazies in UKIP though: Ukip urged to cut ties with Christian group over gay depravity comments Politics The Guardian
On Tuesday night, the party distanced itself from the publication by the Christian Soldiers of Ukip but was facing calls to categorically cut all ties with the group, which holds events annually at the party’s conference and has previously published articles by the Ukip leader, Nigel Farage.

The comments emerged in an article about last year’s Manchester Pride event, which was described in the Christian Soldiers newsletter as an “annual parade of depravity”. It said: “Thousands of people proclaiming their pride in their depravity paraded through the streets watched by multiple thousands of supporters applauding the display of wickedness and seeking to drown out the voices of the few crying in the wilderness.

It went on to suggest that gay people can be “converted” away from their “vice”. “There are those who say that we shouldn’t be witnessing at these events because they are given over by God to this vice as per Romans Chapter 1. While this is undoubtedly true of many, it is not true of all because homosexuals are being converted. The same could be said of most sinners.

True. Its not the gays who are responsible for birthing every slimey monster on the planet. That's the fault of us heteros.

WTF ?

WTF ?

Are you saying you don't understand that gays don't breed? Unless by surrogate, they don't pass on their genes.

Take notes if you need to but the slime of the world was produced by us straights.

DUH.

WTF ?

Are you saying you don't understand that gays don't breed? Unless by surrogate, they don't pass on their genes.

Take notes if you need to but the slime of the world was produced by us straights.

DUH.

No, I'm saying your "birthing every slimey monster on the planet" is a very distasteful comment.

Can't say I am surprised. An old haggard novelty that sits on powerless throne likes the novelty of two men playing house. Britain could use their own storming of the Bastille right about now.

Forum List

Back