Qatar should be a model for America: We Need Democratic Control of the Alcohol Industry, my friends! Regulate it, tax it, why not eventually outlaw it

Not sure if the “tremendous” sarcastic.

Qatar is a shit hole that abuses its guest workers, who vastly outnumber the actual citizens.

Qatar is the wealthiest nation on earth, they have a lot more work available than they have citizens to perform it.

They've met and exceeded the American Dream, hardly a "shithole".

I think the fact that they don't approve of homosexuality and men going into their nation's ladies' rooms is what really pisses off libs.

The only reason I wouldn't go there is that its a bit too hot and dry there for my tastes.

Yes they do. As does the use of marijuana and other illicit drugs.

Check out the title under my username to answer your own question.

I have no issue with strip clubs (one of the few appropriate jobs for women), MMA (which I find too soft much of the time), or businesses being open on Sunday.

The immoral actions of the public have a major negative impact on the working have to live in. My moral life does not negatively impact you folks.
In this age we’re you can’t even light up in a bar, no one is being exposed to second hand smoke unless they choose to be.

Anyone who coughs for dramatic effect when they walk by someone having a smoke outdoors in the sidewalk is being a pussy.

As for drinking, the vast majority of people drink socially in moderation. Drunks will always be with us, prohibition or no.

Qatar is the wealthiest nation on earth, they have a lot more work available than they have citizens to perform it.
Then they should stop the criminal way they treat their guest workers. If they’re so wealthy they can afford to be humaine.

Anyone who coughs for dramatic effect when they walk by someone having a smoke outdoors in the sidewalk is being a pussy
I avoid smokers, whether they’re smoking or not. I walked out of a store recently because I realized the owner is someone I know to be a smoker. I politely told him why I was leaving the store (after being asked).
As for drinking, the vast majority of people drink socially in moderation. Drunks will always be with us, prohibition or no.
Not if we start executing them. I refuse to interact with people who I know have been drinking because I cannot Guam they are legally competent.

Last edited:
Not sure if the “tremendous” sarcastic.

Qatar is a shit hole that abuses its guest workers, who vastly outnumber the actual citizens.
And, no one know how to pronounce Qatar (it's pronounced "Gutter" in English).

They've met and exceeded the American Dream, hardly a "shithole".

I think the fact that they don't approve of homosexuality and men going into their nation's ladies' rooms is what really pisses off libs.

The only reason I wouldn't go there is that its a bit too hot and dry there for my tastes.
And no deer hunting. :mad:

I fully support Qatar’s ban on alcohol in stadiums. It’s time for the Western, allegedly “Christian world,” to face it’s disgraceful alcoholism.

Yeah....that worked so well the first time we tried it.

Forum List

Back