Qatar seeks Wahhabization of world

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Oh, oh, it appears that the Shia are not pleased with what is going on. Looks like they don't like the idea that they might be losing the battle of pushing the Shia branch of Islam on the world. I guess they have to recruit more troops for Hezbollah.

Qatar seeks Wahhabization of world: Academic
Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:31PM GMT

Qatar is using the war on Syria in order to pursue the systematic and gradual Wahhabization of the world, an academic tells Press TV.

In an article published by Press TV, Iranian author and Middle East expert Dr. Ismail Salami said Qatar is sowing a “bad seed in the fertile soil of the world--a systematic and gradual Wahhabization of the world.”

Raising the question about why Qatar is spending money and resources on fueling the crisis in Syria by providing financial and military support for groups affiliated to al-Qaeda, Salami said Doha encourages a corrupt ideology known as Wahhabism “which may gradually inflame and subdue the entire world.”

To continue reading go to:

PressTV - Qatar seeks Wahhabization of world: Academic

Silly-Sally once again is confused. .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Why, Mr. Cuckoo, being a good Sunni yourself now, no doubt you would love to see this come true. By the way, since you have a new Avatar saying you love Jesus as a Muslim, do you think you can get the word to your fellow Sunnis that it really isn't right for them to be busy murdering the followers of Jesus. Tell them to have some tolerance.

I don't know if you all can all see this, but when I click on reply to Sunni's posts, at the end you see typed "cuckoo: lol." or "cool." That is why I call him Mr. Cuckoo because it is like he is advertising himself as such. I think many would agree with me.

By the way, since you have a new Avatar saying you love Jesus as a Muslim, do you think you can get the word to your fellow Sunnis that it really isn't right for them to be busy murdering the followers of Jesus. Tell them to have some tolerance.
Sorry, but that's above my pay grade....... :cool:

By the way, since you have a new Avatar saying you love Jesus as a Muslim, do you think you can get the word to your fellow Sunnis that it really isn't right for them to be busy murdering the followers of Jesus. Tell them to have some tolerance.
Sorry, but that's above my pay grade....... :cool:

"Thinking human" is above your pay grade.

........True story

................:cool:

Silly-Sally once again is confused. .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Why, Mr. Cuckoo, being a good Sunni yourself now, no doubt you would love to see this come true. By the way, since you have a new Avatar saying you love Jesus as a Muslim, do you think you can get the word to your fellow Sunnis that it really isn't right for them to be busy murdering the followers of Jesus. Tell them to have some tolerance.

I don't know if you all can all see this, but when I click on reply to Sunni's posts, at the end you see typed "cuckoo: lol." or "cool." That is why I call him Mr. Cuckoo because it is like he is advertising himself as such. I think many would agree with me.

Why even respond to him? Consider the source. The avatar says it all ! :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Obviously these are just two examples out of thousands :cool:

Sally, our evangelical and fundamentalist Christians seek Christianization of the world.

Who do you think will succeed?

Sally, our evangelical and fundamentalist Christians seek Christianization of the world.

Who do you think will succeed?

I haven't seen any Christians whatever their persuasion running around in different places killing people in the name of their religiob or forcing people to convert to their beliefs. Have you?

Sunni Man & Sherri are so funny. What a relief they are from having to deal with the real world of their people killing us infidels all over the world. How can we get them to post more often?

Forum List

Back