QAnon writes open letter to trump over failed predictions

Trump is PART OF the pedophile ring. He was close friends with Jeffrey Epstein, an multiple girl who were forced into prostitution by Epstein have said Trump was among those who raped them a Epstein's parties.

LOL!

If that were true it would have gotten more play that the fake Russian Collusion!

LOL!

"Red October" is the debunked claim that members of a global cabal of elite, cannibalistic pedophiles and their enablers around the world would be apprehended in mass arrests.

But, Warren said he had started to become disillusioned after the numerous promises of arrests never came to be.

The user said: "We have seen nothing happen. I told a few of my 'awake' friends that either this would be the best Thanksgiving ever or the worst. Guess which one it was?"

Warren later added: "For months I have anticipated each day with excitement knowing that I was watching my President and his crews of patriots take back our country and our freedom.

"I am losing that excitement now. This is starting to get very old. I will not be checking Lin [Wood's] page, or [General Michael] Flynn, or any others for a good while. I'm already tired of it."

The Telegram user then opened up about his own struggles, similar to other people who follow the QAnon conspiracy whose family members greatly disagree with them following the online movement.

Warren continued: "On a personal level, my wife is struggling physically. She has an autoimmune disease that is greatly and increasingly causing her more pain and suffering as the weeks drag on.

"She could use a med bed and so could two of our children who have taken the vaccine. They think I am nuts for believing in all this. And how many millions more across the country need a med bed? My family is struggling and so is our country."

Warren's letter was also addressed to President Xi Jinping of China, President Vladimir Putin of Russia, General Michael Flynn, John F. Kennedy Jr. "if he is still alive" or "whoever is pulling the strings."

Trump is a major figure in the QAnon conspiracy movement, with many believing he will be returned to office or is actually in the White House and that Joe Biden's presidency is falsified.

QAnon followers believe Trump will reveal members of the elite pedophile cabal to be Hollywood actors, high-profile Democrats and wealthy business owners who will be put on trial and executed.

The claims are unfounded, have been debunked and have never happened despite the numerous predictions over the years, including the supposed arrest of cabal members during the inauguration of Joe Biden in January.

Following Biden's inauguration, the QAnon movement fractured and its followers latched onto other conspiracy theories, including the unfounded claim the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Trump due to widespread voter fraud.

Trump has endorsed Republicans who have supported his baseless claims, including several who attended a QAnon convention in Las Vegas earlier this year.

Other QAnon followers have doubled down on beliefs—considered fringe by others in the conspiracy movement.

Earlier in November, a group of hundreds of QAnon followers gathered at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, in the hope of seeing JFK Jr. alive and ready to announce Trump as the legitimate president.

But, when the prediction failed to materialize, on account of JFK Jr. having been dead for decades, many stayed on in Dallas in the hope of bearing witness to a great reveal that will never come.

The author of the letter complains that trump did nothing to break up the cannibalistic pedophile ring.

Says he's starting to think the whole QAnon thing was a big lie.

Do you feel sad for the QAnon supporters who thought trump would help them?
The cult leaders, are to blame, not those vulnerable or susceptible to the black magic/brainwashing....

It's why there is so much angst towards Trump (and his Minions doing his work...) at least on my end.

LOL!

If that were true it would have gotten more play that the fake Russian Collusion!

LOL!
MskL10L.png

The cult leaders, are to blame, not those vulnerable or susceptible to the black magic/brainwashing....

It's why there is so much angst towards Trump (and his Minions doing his work...) at least on my end.
The "cult leaders" know better

They're playing to the braindead Trumpers

"Red October" is the debunked claim that members of a global cabal of elite, cannibalistic pedophiles and their enablers around the world would be apprehended in mass arrests.

But, Warren said he had started to become disillusioned after the numerous promises of arrests never came to be.

The user said: "We have seen nothing happen. I told a few of my 'awake' friends that either this would be the best Thanksgiving ever or the worst. Guess which one it was?"

Warren later added: "For months I have anticipated each day with excitement knowing that I was watching my President and his crews of patriots take back our country and our freedom.

"I am losing that excitement now. This is starting to get very old. I will not be checking Lin [Wood's] page, or [General Michael] Flynn, or any others for a good while. I'm already tired of it."

The Telegram user then opened up about his own struggles, similar to other people who follow the QAnon conspiracy whose family members greatly disagree with them following the online movement.

Warren continued: "On a personal level, my wife is struggling physically. She has an autoimmune disease that is greatly and increasingly causing her more pain and suffering as the weeks drag on.

"She could use a med bed and so could two of our children who have taken the vaccine. They think I am nuts for believing in all this. And how many millions more across the country need a med bed? My family is struggling and so is our country."

Warren's letter was also addressed to President Xi Jinping of China, President Vladimir Putin of Russia, General Michael Flynn, John F. Kennedy Jr. "if he is still alive" or "whoever is pulling the strings."

Trump is a major figure in the QAnon conspiracy movement, with many believing he will be returned to office or is actually in the White House and that Joe Biden's presidency is falsified.

QAnon followers believe Trump will reveal members of the elite pedophile cabal to be Hollywood actors, high-profile Democrats and wealthy business owners who will be put on trial and executed.

The claims are unfounded, have been debunked and have never happened despite the numerous predictions over the years, including the supposed arrest of cabal members during the inauguration of Joe Biden in January.

Following Biden's inauguration, the QAnon movement fractured and its followers latched onto other conspiracy theories, including the unfounded claim the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Trump due to widespread voter fraud.

Trump has endorsed Republicans who have supported his baseless claims, including several who attended a QAnon convention in Las Vegas earlier this year.

Other QAnon followers have doubled down on beliefs—considered fringe by others in the conspiracy movement.

Earlier in November, a group of hundreds of QAnon followers gathered at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, in the hope of seeing JFK Jr. alive and ready to announce Trump as the legitimate president.

But, when the prediction failed to materialize, on account of JFK Jr. having been dead for decades, many stayed on in Dallas in the hope of bearing witness to a great reveal that will never come.

The author of the letter complains that trump did nothing to break up the cannibalistic pedophile ring.

Says he's starting to think the whole QAnon thing was a big lie.

Do you feel sad for the QAnon supporters who thought trump would help them?
Wait.

Your thread title says "Qanon writes open letter to Trump", but your link has a Qanon "follower" writing the letter.

Do you want to admit now you are a lying sack of shit, or try to spin your lying sack of shit lies?

:oops8: :oops8::oops8:

Do you hide under your bed from the boogie man? QAnon is just as real. The fact that Newsweek printed this claptrap proves to me that they are no more than a fake news outlet just like NYT.
Trump threw the letter in the trash after quickly scanning the first paragraph. He's not too keen on that reading thingy especially if it involves something not written by some MAGA hatted lackey using big words.

Trump is PART OF the pedophile ring. He was close friends with Jeffrey Epstein, an multiple girl who were forced into prostitution by Epstein have said Trump was among those who raped them a Epstein's parties.

Never have I heard this before. I do not like tRump 1 bit but do you have a credible link of this?
MAGA

New Topics

Forum List

Back