QAnon Vs BLM

24% of the Republican Party.

100% of people like you
What a load of horseshit.

I don't even know what QAnon is. Neither do 95% of Republicans.

On the other hand, 95% of Democrats support the BLM and Antifa, a bunch of armed anti-American thugs.

What a load of horseshit.

I don't even know what QAnon is. Neither do 95% of Republicans.

On the other hand, 95% of Democrats support the BLM and Antifa, a bunch of armed anti-American thugs.

Not one person on USMB has ever met anyone in real life that was part of QAnon.

No one, not a single poster.

QAnanon is the invention of CNN.

Not one person on USMB has ever met anyone in real life that was part of QAnon.

No one, not a single poster.

QAnanon is the invention of CNN.
I know a bunch pf Trump Humpers who read Infowars and talk about frazzledrip and all of the rest of it...and I'm in New York

Qnuts are the bad guys

Brave Nazi leech battles her deadly foe...

1638498599580.png

I know a bunch pf Trump Humpers who read Infowars and talk about frazzledrip and all of the rest of it...and I'm in New York

Oh yeah, I'll take your word for that. Nazi's like you are known for your truthfulness.

Seriously, if a person was on Infowars why they fuck would they associate with a Nazi like you? You can't be that good of a fuck - and let's face it, leftist broads are ugly as shit.

I'm just saying......

Oh yeah, I'll take your word for that. Nazi's like you are known for your truthfulness.

Seriously, if a person was on Infowars why they fuck would they associate with a Nazi like you? You can't be that good of a fuck - and let's face it, leftist broads are ugly as shit.

I'm just saying......
A. I'm male

B. You're insane

C. Shut the fuck up asshole

Let me see
The BLM caused ten billion in damages
Destroyed thousands of stores
Looted or encouraged looting of billions of dollars in goods
Killed dozens of people

It isn't even close.

Who is the bigger existential threat here: And Who supports WHOM. Democrats and BLM WHO is the bigger existential threat?

QAnon because they contributed to the 1/6 attack on our democracy and for everything which our republic stands.

The gullible attackers believed a lie, and were willing to destroy what hundreds of thousands died defending.

Forum List

Back