You are so desperate.
Just a quick look in just those pics shows not one… but six

With all sorts of flags and banners

You’re a dishonest troll. Just the sort that gravitates to Q

Just a quick look in just those pics shows not one… but six

With all sorts of flags and banners

You’re a dishonest troll. Just the sort that gravitates to Q
6 whole members!

Shazaam! You turds have all been talking like there are millions.

6 whole members!

Shazaam! You turds have all been talking like there are millions.
at LEAST six in that particular group of pics.

After you saw "only one"...and ignored all those signs and flags

You dishonest little troll

But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Mr. Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.
Those are the findings of a poll released today by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15 percent of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order.

And fully 20 percent of respondents said that they thought a biblical-scale storm would soon sweep away these evil elites and “restore the rightful leaders.”

“These are words I never thought I would write into a poll question, or have the need to, but here we are,” Robby Jones, the founder of P.R.R.I., said in an interview.

But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Mr. Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.
Those are the findings of a poll released today by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15 percent of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order.

And fully 20 percent of respondents said that they thought a biblical-scale storm would soon sweep away these evil elites and “restore the rightful leaders.”

“These are words I never thought I would write into a poll question, or have the need to, but here we are,” Robby Jones, the founder of P.R.R.I., said in an interview.

85% of Democrats firmly believe a man can look down at a penis hanging between his legs yet still be a woman…Who is the bigger loon?

at LEAST six in that particular group of pics.

After you saw "only one"...and ignored all those signs and flags

You dishonest little troll
If there were more you wouldn't have had to keep showing the same one ever and over again.

Who is the dishonest little troll?

PRRI? That sounds like a commie propaganda organ.

Who is the bigger existential threat here: And Who supports WHOM. Democrats and BLM WHO is the bigger existential threat?

Which do many big corporations support?
A lame OP.
BLM has it hands down.
Next over-the-top comparison, please....

New Topics

Forum List

Back