QAnon: The search for Q

Trumpsters really don't want to admit they were played by incel nerds.

You Nazis invented this whole Q thing to distract from the Epstein child molestation ring run by your party.
'your' party...
:icon_rolleyes:

Oh, are we supposed to pretend dblack is anything but a partisan democrat hack? :lmao:
No pretending required.

That you can only see those that agree with you as on the right and those that disagree with you as partisan democrats speaks to your own inadequacies, not others.

Okay Q, got it.
Well there it is, the quintessential Nazi response of;

1618076934966.png

Trumpsters really don't want to admit they were played by incel nerds.

You Nazis invented this whole Q thing to distract from the Epstein child molestation ring run by your party.
'your' party...
:icon_rolleyes:

Oh, are we supposed to pretend dblack is anything but a partisan democrat hack? :lmao:

You have quite an active imagination. I'm sure you can pull it off. Do your research.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

You're going to be very disappointed when it turns out "Q" is a fabrication of the DemoKKKrat party.
Yeah! Q was an Evil, Satantic, Demon-Crat plot to make Good, Jesus Loving, Bible Thumping Republicans look stupid, again.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

He is hiding behind the lifesize Barry Hussein doll in the corner of your basement bedroom.

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I support Trump and still have no clue what NON ANON is other than they hate pedophile politicians. It's bizarre and very telling that you communists and other libs are so upset by this that you are still Obsessed with Qnon.

It’s not a straw man it’s an actual person or network of people spreading information. You can call it fake and evil. You can call it informative and eye opening. I’m just having a discussion about it. Why are you already so angry and accusatory? Have you seen the doc I’m talking about?
Do you find it interesting that the same folks who swear they don't care are the ones posting most often on threads whose subjects they don't care about?

Forum List

Back