QAnon: The search for Q

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.
Why didn't you just ask me instead of wasting your time?

I know exactly who Q is.

He's the guy on the left.

image_2.png
Whose left?
His name is Brian Quinn aka "Q".

He's from Brooklyn.

Now you know the identity and origin of Q.
Nice, he must be having a ball with all of this. He gets to make shit up and see millions of people drool over it.
Here's a link to all of Q's posts.

Q and Trump Tweets at QAgg.News

In which posts did Q "make shit up"? Can you quote a few of them and provide a rational reasonable argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Q was just making shit up?

I doubt it.

Like over 99% people who fear Q, you've probably never even read any of Q's posts. Your feeble mind has just been brainwashed via repeated messaging by the fake news media echo chamber.

You brainwashed dupes just keep repeating the mantra... "Q man bad, derp, derp, duh".
Here is an in depth study that cites a bunch of their craziness ant false claims. Read up

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Edward Tian is the founder and Chairman of China Broadband Capital Partners, L.P. (CBC). Before Mr. Tian founded CBC Capital, he was the Vice Chairman and CEO of China Netcom Group from Nov. 2002 to May 2006. He was the CEO of China Netcom Company Ltd.

The entire article is full of lies and various logical fallacies.

Seriously, do actually believe his claim that Q released a "hit list"? Are you really that fucking stupid?

You're an idiot. But I didn't know you were that fucking stupid.

IIRC, I warned you LWNJ moonbats repeatedly that your TDS affliction would make you stupider by the day and counseled you moonbats to seek help from a qualified mental health professional, lest you be doomed to continue to become stupider by the day.

Last edited:
This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I know exactly who Q is.

image_2.png
Whose left?

He's from Brooklyn.

Nice, he must be having a ball with all of this. He gets to make shit up and see millions of people drool over it.

In which posts did Q "make shit up"? Can you quote a few of them and provide a rational reasonable argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Q was just making shit up?

I doubt it.

Like over 99% people who fear Q, you've probably never even read any of Q's posts. Your feeble mind has just been brainwashed via repeated messaging by the fake news media echo chamber.

You brainwashed dupes just keep repeating the mantra... "Q man bad, derp, derp, duh".
Here is an in depth study that cites a bunch of their craziness ant false claims. Read up

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Edward Tian is the founder and Chairman of China Broadband Capital Partners, L.P. (CBC). Before Mr. Tian founded CBC Capital, he was the Vice Chairman and CEO of China Netcom Group from Nov. 2002 to May 2006. He was the CEO of China Netcom Company Ltd.

The entire article is full of lies and non-sequitur logical fallacies.

You're an idiot.
Point some out. Let’s vet it

I know exactly who Q is.

image_2.png
Whose left?

He's from Brooklyn.

I doubt it.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

You're an idiot.
In the fake news article that you stupidly linked to, Tian claimed that because someone he presumed to be Q used the initials "HRC" and the word "extradition" in the same post, it somehow means he was referring to "pizzagate".

That's an obvious example of a non-sequitur logical fallacy.

In the fake news article that you stupidly linked to, Tian also claimed that Q released a "hit list" of reporters. That's an example of a blatant lie.

You're a low IQ, feeble-minded, and therefore easily brainwashed, idiot.

Last edited:

I know exactly who Q is.

image_2.png
Whose left?

He's from Brooklyn.

I doubt it.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

You're an idiot.
In the fake news article that you stupidly linked to, Tian claimed that because someone he presumed to be Q used the initials "HRC" and the word "extradition" in the same post, it somehow means he was referring to "pizzagate".

In the fake news article that you stupidly linked to, Tian also claimed that Q released a "hit list" of reporters. That's an example of a blatant lie.

You're a low IQ feeble-minded and therefore easily brainwashed idiot.
So you're an expert on Q but you aren't a Q follower?

Interesting

Massive fraud stole the election. Deal with it. Your lie did not work.

If you watched any coverage, live, late at night, like 11pm PST, you would have seen Fox News
saying how many outstanding votes remained to be counted and where they were coming from,
and the % of the votes they projected to go to each candidate. Fox News.

They all confirmed that Biden was going to pick up more votes, and was most likely to overtake the lead that trump had at the time. Fox News.

If you understood the way it works, you would totally understand that this "Fraud Claim" by
trump was set up way in advance. "We have to use The Big Lie to convince our deplorables that somehow 100,000 fake votes appeared out of nowhere overnight." "And they will believe you and we can use the phrase "Stop the Steal." And it worked on you.

Steven Miller was/is telling trump what to say, and Miller even knew this was likely to happen, so
he told trump to go with the "Election Fraud"

Massive fraud stole the election. Deal with it. Your lie did not work.

If you watched any coverage, live, late at night, like 11pm PST, you would have seen Fox News
saying how many outstanding votes remained to be counted and where they were coming from,
and the % of the votes they projected to go to each candidate. Fox News.

They all confirmed that Biden was going to pick up more votes, and was most likely to overtake the lead that trump had at the time. Fox News.

If you understood the way it works, you would totally understand that this "Fraud Claim" by
trump was set up way in advance. "We have to use The Big Lie to convince our deplorables that somehow 100,000 fake votes appeared out of nowhere overnight." "And they will believe you and we can use the phrase "Stop the Steal." And it worked on you.

Steven Miller was/is telling trump what to say, and Miller even knew this was likely to happen, so
he told trump to go with the "Election Fraud"
You do not think that was planned? It sure was. Have you forgotten all the historical benchmarks Biden did not reach? Do you really believe a drop of over 100,000 votes at 94% for Biden?

I know exactly who Q is.

image_2.png
Whose left?

He's from Brooklyn.

I doubt it.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

You're an idiot.

You're a low IQ, feeble-minded, and therefore easily brainwashed, idiot.
First of all Kudos for actually reading the article and citing examples. Second, unKudos for the childish insults and Third, unkudos for not knowing what you are talking about.

1. You don't think ht HRC drop referred to pizza gate? What do you think it referred to?

2. Check Q drops on 6/16/2018. List of about 100 reporters. Not a blatant lie.

You do not think that was planned? It sure was. Have you forgotten all the historical benchmarks Biden did not reach? Do you really believe a drop of over 100,000 votes at 94% for Biden?
WTF does any of that nonsense mean?

What historical benchmarks? Planned huh? 100,000 @ 94%?

You've got this down to a meaningless mantra

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

Swear on my kids. No idea about Qs and don't care.

If you were not so uninformed you would understand what I said. You should not discuss things you don't know about.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I haven't watched it, but it would seem that the origin is the FBI or NSA. The Capitol protests were a godsend for the elite. They provided the perfect means to slander all Trump supporters via guilt by association.

If you understood the way it works, you would totally understand that this "Fraud Claim" by trump was set up way in advance.
Does the guy in this video making the voter fraud claim look like Trump to you?

How the fuck do you explain that, you stupid low IQ TDS addled moronic moonbat? :cuckoo:

To be totally honest, I have never even met a Q Anon believer. Not one.

Reminds me of all those incredulous people asking where all the Marxists are because they do not believe they exist. I know several of those. No Q Anon people though.

Why would a Trumpster watch anything from Vice, let alone lend any credibility to it?
Hopefully for the same reason why I watch Fox and listen to Levin.
Really Levin?

You can do better than that.
He’s on the radio when I get off work. Unless I go late and then it’s Buck who is a complete joke
Don't know buck. At least you are not stuck with Hannity :p

Levin just yells a lot and does not put up very strong arguments.

If you were not so uninformed you would understand what I said. You should not discuss things you don't know about.
Yea...my QAnon decoder ring is broke

To be totally honest, I have never even met a Q Anon believer. Not one.

Reminds me of all those incredulous people asking where all the Marxists are because they do not believe they exist. I know several of those. No Q Anon people though.
First Rule of Fight Club

I haven't watched it, but it would seem that the origin is the FBI or NSA. The Capitol protests were a godsend for the elite. They provided the perfect means to slander all Trump supporters via guilt by association.
You should watch it. You might come to a different conclusion

New Topics

Forum List

Back