QAnon: The search for Q

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.
Why didn't you just ask me instead of wasting your time?

I know exactly who Q is.

He's the guy on the left.

image_2.png
Whose left?
His name is Brian Quinn aka "Q".

He's from Brooklyn.

Now you know the identity and origin of Q.
Nice, he must be having a ball with all of this. He gets to make shit up and see millions of people drool over it.
Here's a link to all of Q's posts.

Q and Trump Tweets at QAgg.News

In which posts did Q "make shit up"? Can you quote a few of them and provide a rational reasonable argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Q was just making shit up?

I doubt it.

Like over 99% people who fear Q, you've probably never even read any of Q's posts. Your feeble mind has just been brainwashed via repeated messaging by the fake news media echo chamber.

You brainwashed dupes just keep repeating the mantra... "Q man bad, derp, derp, duh".

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I know exactly who Q is.

image_2.png
Whose left?

He's from Brooklyn.

Nice, he must be having a ball with all of this. He gets to make shit up and see millions of people drool over it.

In which posts did Q "make shit up"? Can you quote a few of them and provide a rational reasonable argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Q was just making shit up?

I doubt it.

Like over 99% people who fear Q, you've probably never even read any of Q's posts. Your feeble mind has just been brainwashed via repeated messaging by the fake news media echo chamber.

You brainwashed dupes just keep repeating the mantra... "Q man bad, derp, derp, duh".
No thanks. Not going down the QAnon rabbit hole. You seem well versed though.

So you all keyed up for March 4??

I know exactly who Q is.

image_2.png
Whose left?

He's from Brooklyn.

I doubt it.

Here is an in depth study that cites a bunch of their craziness ant false claims. Read up

I'd believe Bigfoot before I'd believe China Joe got 81 million votes.
Yea well, he did and you're an idiot
Massive fraud stole the election. Deal with it. Your lie did not work.
Can't let go of The Big Lie huh?

Gonna attack the Capitol again to make things right?
There was no attack. Attacks start with gunfire. Only a cop used a gun. The fraud was massive and obvious enough to censor any mention of it. Democrats have as good have admitted guilt through court challenges to stop transparency. Only guilty people hide evidence.

Oh it's every bit as crazy as that but unfortunately millions of MAGArats believe in it
That’s because you are in denial and underestimate how polarizing trump is. You also believe unsubstantiated lies so gullibility is a big part of your delusions
The whole Democratic party is polarizing. Who don't they hate? You believe the lies, not me.

Oh it's every bit as crazy as that but unfortunately millions of MAGArats believe in it
That’s because you are in denial and underestimate how polarizing trump is. You also believe unsubstantiated lies so gullibility is a big part of your delusions
The whole Democratic party is polarizing. Who don't they hate? You believe the lies, not me.
Many on the dem side are polarizing. Nobody close to Trump

Forum List

Back