QAnon: The search for Q

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care

With Donald Trump our of office, the Nazis are desperate for a focal point to focus hatred on.

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies.... There is always someone that the racism of the democrats doesn't include.

The Nazis need an Emanuel Goldstein for their two minute hate.

What will they do once Q is tracked down?

Prosecute Q for failure to adhere to the communist ideal?

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care
It’s really interesting and ties into a lot of the things we are seeing in our politics. It’s an easy watch. I’d be very curious about what somebody like you thinks about it

With Donald Trump our of office, the Nazis are desperate for a focal point to focus hatred on.

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies.... There is always someone that the racism of the democrats doesn't include.

The Nazis need an Emanuel Goldstein for their two minute hate.
What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

What will they do once Q is tracked down?

Prosecute Q for failure to adhere to the communist ideal?
Have you seen the series?

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility

Nah, Q is needed by the Reich because Trump is gone. The Nazi party needs a new focal point to focus the hatred of the drones on.

Hatred is the glue that binds the Reich - the democrats MUST foster hatred continually.

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
I don’t think so. Have you seen the doc in the OP?

It’s really interesting and ties into a lot of the things we are seeing in our politics. It’s an easy watch. I’d be very curious about what somebody like you thinks about it

That's the great thing about a straw man, it is the villain you need it to be since it is your own creation.
It’s not a straw man it’s an actual person or network of people spreading information. You can call it fake and evil. You can call it informative and eye opening. I’m just having a discussion about it. Why are you already so angry and accusatory? Have you seen the doc I’m talking about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back