‘qanon shaman’ Says he Stormed Capitol To ‘Bring god Back Into The Senate’ — And Stopped A Muffin Thief

I read the title of the article and laughed. Then continued laughing when I read the article.

This is the same man who left a threatening note on pence's senate desk.

How is threatening the VP bringing his god back to the Senate?

When was his god ever a part of our Senate?

I think he is coming around to the fact that blaming trump, (in and of itself as a defense) is not going to get him out of this, so he wants to blame God and see if trying to associating himself with godliness will help. God won't get him out of this either.
When the people in power intend to prosecute people for political or religious reasons they are no better than Communists.
Correct as stated. But in this case he is charged due to actions in an insurrectionist attack on the Capital Building in-which people died, government property destroy, and the constitutional functions of government were briefly brought to a halt, while the mob stormed the Capital, hunting for the vice president, to hang him on the gallows they built on the front lawn. So, luckily there was nothing political about it. Just an attempt to take over our government and execute public officials, like the anarchist scum they were, to stupid to know when not to listen to their orange god.
Only one person was actually killed and it was a protester killed by a cop but I don’t see any nation wide protests over the shooting of an unarmed white woman by the cops.

you all have made it quite clear property damage is fine. And encouraged. Suddenly you have a problem with that?

if the feds actually did strictly constitutional work they would be done in about two weeks. The rest of the time they aren’t doing any such thing.

did you see a gallows set up anywhere? A gun? Anything like that?
View attachment 464209

Only one thing missing.

I read the title of the article and laughed. Then continued laughing when I read the article.

He's pretty typical of a Trump supporter.

Religious arrogance and intolerance are typical of most on the authoritarian right.

Well. to be fair.. a lot of that is religious ignorance. Most of these Evangelicals follow Scofield.

I think he is coming around to the fact that blaming trump, (in and of itself as a defense) is not going to get him out of this, so he wants to blame God and see if trying to associating himself with godliness will help. God won't get him out of this either.
When the people in power intend to prosecute people for political or religious reasons they are no better than Communists.
Correct as stated. But in this case he is charged due to actions in an insurrectionist attack on the Capital Building in-which people died, government property destroy, and the constitutional functions of government were briefly brought to a halt, while the mob stormed the Capital, hunting for the vice president, to hang him on the gallows they built on the front lawn. So, luckily there was nothing political about it. Just an attempt to take over our government and execute public officials, like the anarchist scum they were, to stupid to know when not to listen to their orange god.
Only one person was actually killed and it was a protester killed by a cop but I don’t see any nation wide protests over the shooting of an unarmed white woman by the cops.

you all have made it quite clear property damage is fine. And encouraged. Suddenly you have a problem with that?

if the feds actually did strictly constitutional work they would be done in about two weeks. The rest of the time they aren’t doing any such thing.

View attachment 464209

Only one thing missing.
Specifics?

View attachment 464209

Only one thing missing.
Specifics?

Lynching

Not sure why this guy is in jail when people like ANTIFA member Sullivan and his CNN sidekick Jade are free...
This is a lie.

There were no ‘antifa’ involved during the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack.
Jake Sullivan was there. He is an admitted member of Anti-Fa. Stop lying and perpetuating lies. Others members have been identified with facial recognition. The FBI is now a propaganda outlet.

Anti-Fa doesn't have "members" dear. To be a "member" of something you need something to physically exist to be a "member" OF.

Perhaps you should pump the brakes on stroking your "member".

Just where did I make "property damage is fine" clear or even implied? Didn't happen here on this board or anywhere else, Kiddo. She should not have been the first one through the "security glazed/safety glass doors, they had just broken out, with security on the other side, guns drawn. Really sorry she died for her participation in the insurrection and her very poor decision making. Life can change or end in less than a second when you do not consider all the downsides of you actions.
They were doing our business that day. So what are you saying? The just picked the wrong day for their attack? I don't think so. Trumpist morons should forget attacking the government by mass violent mob action. Dumb ass tactic.
Yes, I saw the gallows set up on the lawn. You didn't get to use it as our elected official were protected and will be. Trying to hang the Vice President is a good way to get yourself shot. Dumb asses. I also saw little G.I. Joe wannabes with riot batons, bears spray, hockey sticks and mob force crushing people in between doors while trying to rip the face shield off a capital policeman. Trump's mob were dumber than dog sh#t. Did you see when they trample one of their own inssurectionists to death on the steps at the entrance to the building? Then they picked up her body and took it to the capital police for help. You people beat everything, you know that?

Not sure why this guy is in jail when people like ANTIFA member Sullivan and his CNN sidekick Jade are free...
This is a lie.

There were no ‘antifa’ involved during the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack.
Jake Sullivan was there. He is an admitted member of Anti-Fa. Stop lying and perpetuating lies. Others members have been identified with facial recognition. The FBI is now a propaganda outlet.

Anti-Fa doesn't have "members" dear. To be a "member" of something you need something to physically exist to be a "member" OF.

Word games? We'll talk after recess.

Who takes right wingers seriously about morals and morality? Job 34:30 applies.

This is a lie.

So are you saying there are no members of Q, because it doesn't physically exist...

This is a lie.

So are you saying there are no members of Q, because it doesn't physically exist...

I wouldn't know. I didn't post anything about "Q". Far as I know "Q" is a character on Star Trek.
You're changing the subject why again?

This is a lie.

I wouldn't know. I didn't post anything about "Q". Far as I know "Q" is a character on Star Trek.
You're changing the subject why again?

Wait I thought Q was apart of the LGBT community...

New Topics

Forum List

Back