‘qanon shaman’ Says he Stormed Capitol To ‘Bring god Back Into The Senate’ — And Stopped A Muffin Thief

Not sure why this guy is in jail when people like ANTIFA member Sullivan and his CNN sidekick Jade are free.
He's in jail because he's a traitor to our country. He's in all the tapes and photos and admits it. Case closed.
Documents show Obama is a traitor spying on an incoming president. When is he going to jail? Dual justice is no justice at all. You people are fascists.

Not sure why this guy is in jail when people like ANTIFA member Sullivan and his CNN sidekick Jade are free...
This is a lie.

There were no ‘antifa’ involved during the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack.
Jake Sullivan was there. He is an admitted member of Anti-Fa. Stop lying and perpetuating lies. Others members have been identified with facial recognition. The FBI is now a propaganda outlet.

I read the title of the article and laughed. Then continued laughing when I read the article. This is the same man who left a threatening note on pence's senate desk. How is threatening the VP bringing his god back to the Senate? When was his god ever a part of our Senate?
Religious arrogance and intolerance are typical of most on the authoritarian right.
Is Islam on the authoritarian Right?
Some yes, some no. Just like fundamentalist Muslims, fundamentalist Christians can at times exhibit the same pathology. It's not a matter of religion, but a severe case of mental imbalance.

I read the title of the article and laughed. Then continued laughing when I read the article. This is the same man who left a threatening note on pence's senate desk. How is threatening the VP bringing his god back to the Senate? When was his god ever a part of our Senate?
Religious arrogance and intolerance are typical of most on the authoritarian right.
Is Islam on the authoritarian Right?
Some yes, some no. Just like fundamentalist Muslims, fundamentalist Christians can at times exhibit the same pathology. It's not a matter of religion, but a severe case of mental imbalance.
Like transsexuals?

I read the title of the article and laughed. Then continued laughing when I read the article.

This is the same man who left a threatening note on pence's senate desk.

How is threatening the VP bringing his god back to the Senate?

When was his god ever a part of our Senate?

Quite a group. Trump was sent to us by God 'n stuff.

Pretty amazing.

I have no doubt a God sent Trump but which God is a whole other discussion!

I read the title of the article and laughed. Then continued laughing when I read the article.

I think he is coming around to the fact that blaming trump, (in and of itself as a defense) is not going to get him out of this, so he wants to blame God and see if trying to associating himself with godliness will help. God won't get him out of this either.
When the people in power intend to prosecute people for political or religious reasons they are no better than Communists.
Correct as stated. But in this case he is charged due to actions in an insurrectionist attack on the Capital Building in-which people died, government property destroy, and the constitutional functions of government were briefly brought to a halt, while the mob stormed the Capital, hunting for the vice president, to hang him on the gallows they built on the front lawn. So, luckily there was nothing political about it. Just an attempt to take over our government and execute public officials, like the anarchist scum they were, to stupid to know when not to listen to their orange god.

I think he is coming around to the fact that blaming trump, (in and of itself as a defense) is not going to get him out of this, so he wants to blame God and see if trying to associating himself with godliness will help. God won't get him out of this either.
When the people in power intend to prosecute people for political or religious reasons they are no better than Communists.
Correct as stated. But in this case he is charged due to actions in an insurrectionist attack on the Capital Building in-which people died, government property destroy, and the constitutional functions of government were briefly brought to a halt, while the mob stormed the Capital, hunting for the vice president, to hang him on the gallows they built on the front lawn. So, luckily there was nothing political about it. Just an attempt to take over our government and execute public officials, like the anarchist scum they were, to stupid to know when not to listen to their orange god.
Insurrections have guns. This was not an insurrection it is now a political tool used to spread hate and division and you are into it big time. You are part of the problem and are not interested in a solution.

Not sure why this guy is in jail when people like ANTIFA member Sullivan and his CNN sidekick Jade are free.
He's in jail because he's a traitor to our country. He's in all the tapes and photos and admits it. Case closed.
How, exactly, is he a traitor or anything else? Not liking your government a crime now? Being in a building that’s supposed to be for the people by the people? Is there a dress code? Are pictures the problem? I’m going to need some specifics.

LoL!!! The Q Shamin - Protector of MUFFINS!! :lol:

e0c.jpg

Insurrections have guns. This was not an insurrection it is now a political tool used to spread hate and division and you are into it big time. You are part of the problem and are not interested in a solution.

You should put that on a sign and go stand on a street corner.

Most of these had and used weapon such as clubs, hocky sticks, shields, batons, even stun guns, bear spray and that sort of thing, along with bare knuckle brute force. Nobody ever said they were bright insurrectionists. Where you there in the capital? What did you carry?
BTW total solution is simple, next time, do not attack our capital. Problem solved.

Not sure why this guy is in jail when people like ANTIFA member Sullivan and his CNN sidekick Jade are free...
This is a lie.

There were no ‘antifa’ involved during the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack.
Jake Sullivan was there. He is an admitted member of Anti-Fa. Stop lying and perpetuating lies. Others members have been identified with facial recognition. The FBI is now a propaganda outlet.

Debunked - Endlessly - Please stop lying

Only one person was actually killed and it was a protester killed by a cop but I don’t see any nation wide protests over the shooting of an unarmed white woman by the cops.

you all have made it quite clear property damage is fine. And encouraged. Suddenly you have a problem with that?

if the feds actually did strictly constitutional work they would be done in about two weeks. The rest of the time they aren’t doing any such thing.

did you see a gallows set up anywhere? A gun? Anything like that?

This is a lie.

Debunked - Endlessly - Please stop lying
No it was not. But please prove what you claim.

No it was not. But please prove what you claim.

Really - must I? :rolleyes-41: You need to pay better attention loon.

Sullivan was kicked out of BLM protest movements in multiple cities months ago.​
In a long Twitter thread, a group called Rebellion Baby detailed the various protest groups around the country that had cut ties with Sullivan, characterizing him as a possible "agent provocateur" or "infiltrator" with ties to the right-wing. (Note that the date of this thread is November of 2020, and that the thread was put out as a warning to Seattle protest groups to keep him away.)​
"John has been kicked from the #SaltLakeCity and #Portland protest scenes due to alarming behaviors including grifting/profiteering, self-promotion/clout chasing, sabotage of community actions, threats of violence, and — maybe most disturbingly — ties to the far-right," Rebellion Baby wrote. "In short — John's brother, James, is the co-founder of a pro-Trump org called 'Civilized Awakening,' and has strong ties to Proud Boys — even having spoken at a Proud Boy rally. The brothers' polarized political stances conveniently bolster the other's public personas. Activists in these cities recommend that he be barred from community actions and totally avoided."​
Sullivan has multiple social media accounts under multiple names, and frequently adds new ones as he gets called out. For example, he used to be known as "Activist John" but started going by "Jayden X" as different protest groups started warning one another about him.​

Only one person was actually killed and it was a protester killed by a cop but I don’t see any nation wide protests over the shooting of an unarmed white woman by the cops.

you all have made it quite clear property damage is fine. And encouraged. Suddenly you have a problem with that?

if the feds actually did strictly constitutional work they would be done in about two weeks. The rest of the time they aren’t doing any such thing.

did you see a gallows set up anywhere? A gun? Anything like that?
1614899375645.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back