QAnon Hate Pastor: I've Seen Sick Videos Proving That Hillary Clinton Is "High Priestess In The Satanic Church" - Joe.My.God. (joemygod.com)

Do people listen to this nut because its entertaining or are Americans really so pitifully stupid and superstitious?
So he accuses Hilary is a Satanic high priestess, that doesn't mean his audience is either superstitious or stupid.

Is Hilary actually a Satanist? Who knows? :dunno:

I know many Satanists and they remind me of Hillary. They are all sociopaths. Many Satanists have some very sick and twisted beliefs regarding children.

Via the leaked Podesta emails, we know that Hillary used her clout as Secretary of State to gain the release of a woman who was arrested for human trafficking when caught smuggling children from Haiti to the Dominican Republic. And one of that woman's human trafficking associates who was busted with her was later convicted in a child sex trafficking case.

We also know that Hillary is on tape laughing about it after reminiscing the story about a trial in which she viciously made a 12 year old rape victim break down on the stand, and her rapist, who Hilary believed was guilty, went free.

Sure, legally, a defense attorney is obligated to defend their client to the best of their ability, but only an sociopathic evil bitch like Hillary would think that was funny.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a video was leaked featuring Hillary sacrificing children in a Satanic ritual.

Who is Hillary? Yellow Journalism is better than no journalism....i.e.,, any attention is better than no attention. Dead Horse.........or rather a has been left wing politician.

Hillary is soon to take her place in the hall's of history alongside such greats as Sir Al Gore, the inventor of the net, Global Warming, and Piss Poor presidential loser, Blow Job Bill and Mr. Peanut the author of international terrorism (or.......great Holy Men defending their faith).

Ever consideration that all the YELLOW based (wink, wink) news articles are nothing but plants by the media to garner attention? They are paid to continue to stir up shit, to keep the people divided and at the throats of one another. Its how they garner power and stay in power.........divide and conquer, they need their wars both abroad and at home, religious wars, political wars, community wars, and even media wars.

Nothing New to see here.........its so amusing that some take the bait willingly and take off at a full gallop doing the biding of their overseers.

GULLIBLE: Naive and easy deceived.

Yellow journalism is better than no journalism? I don't agree with that.

For the most part I don't understand your post. Are you talking about his insane pastor?

So he accuses Hilary is a Satanic high priestess, that doesn't mean his audience is either superstitious or stupid.

Is Hilary actually a Satanist? Who knows? :dunno:

I know many Satanists and they remind me of Hillary. They are all sociopaths. Many Satanists have some very sick and twisted beliefs regarding children.

Via the leaked Podesta emails, we know that Hillary used her clout as Secretary of State to gain the release of a woman who was arrested for human trafficking when caught smuggling children from Haiti to the Dominican Republic. And one of that woman's human trafficking associates who was busted with her was later convicted in a child sex trafficking case.

We also know that Hillary is on tape laughing about it after reminiscing the story about a trial in which she viciously made a 12 year old rape victim break down on the stand, and her rapist, who Hilary believed was guilty, went free.

Sure, legally, a defense attorney is obligated to defend their client to the best of their ability, but only an sociopathic evil bitch like Hillary would think that was funny.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a video was leaked featuring Hillary sacrificing children in a Satanic ritual.

I avoid paranoids, crackpots and superstitious people. I don't have the skill set to help them so I just move on.

Yellow journalism is better than no journalism? I don't agree with that.

For the most part I don't understand your post. Are you talking about his insane pastor?
Sarcasm: Witty language. You don't understand that the media is in the hip pocket of those who wish a "ONE WORLD ORDER" and they are paid to stir up anger, division, contention?

As I said: Gullible. 1. Hillary is a washed up left wing politician, just like Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Mr. Peanut. On occasion just to stir the pot of contention and keep the embers burning.......some left wing hack presents YELLOW JOURNALISM just to keep those washed up left wing heroes in THE NEWS and keep the people divided. :stir:

Sarcasm: Witty language. You don't understand that the media is in the hip pocket of those who wish a "ONE WORLD ORDER" and they are paid to stir up anger, division, contention?

As I said: Gullible. 1. Hillary is a washed up left wing politician, just like Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Mr. Peanut. On occasion just to stir the pot of contention and keep the embers burning.......some left wing hack presents YELLOW JOURNALISM just to keep those washed up left wing heroes in THE NEWS and keep the people divided. :stir:

One world order? LOLOLOL Are you kidding me? Even Democrats and Republicans can't agree.. Even Protestants have 1400 different opinions just for starters.

With three Jews you get five opinions.. Same with Muslims.

That's some of that 30 year old Illuminati nonsense.

One world order? LOLOLOL Are you kidding me? Even Democrats and Republicans can't agree.. Even Protestants have 1400 different opinions just for starters.

With three Jews you get five opinions.. Same with Muslims.

That's some of that 30 year old Illuminati nonsense.
I am interested in only one thing.........defending the TRUTH. If you refuse to even address a problem there can be no solution. If you like the status quo with losing all your constitutional rights and freedoms just keep your blinders on and back to the plow in defending this evil. You can't even get 90% of the dumbed down voters to admit that we live in a Constitutional republic........not a social democracy.
You have just demonstrated the point. You went directly into ATTACK mode because the topic was simply breached :popcorn:
And of course the last election was not stolen with the help of the press and the radicalized court system? And the press never stirs up division and contention. As "YOU" just pointed out, you can't or will not agree because of some political division).......these evil people in power can't retain their power and wealth without promoting constant division among THE PEOPLE. Can't see the forest for the Trees? Some attempt to be politically correct and attempt to define this new global economy as a "new world order".

Why do you assume the central government is attempting to do away with our sovereign borders and promote open borders and citizenship for the criminals that have illegally invaded our nation without the proper permission and with the help of the press and certain politicians?

Evidence of this new "global economy" ........NAFTA? The "PLANNEDDEMIC" from CHINA? And of course you never hear the politicians talking about a "RESET" after TRUMP derailed this train? :dunno:

Last edited:
Do people listen to this nut because its entertaining or are Americans really so pitifully stupid and superstitious?
It’s complicated.

It’s likely that most conservatives don’t believe this nonsense, but they silently support it and propagate it because it contributes to their campaign to spread fear and discord in an effort undermine the political process.

Conservatives thrive in chaos – and the QAnon madness is the perfect instrument to facilitate that chaos.

QAnon Hate Pastor: I’ve Seen Sick Videos Proving That Hillary Clinton Is “High Priestess In The Satanic Church”
September 23, 2021 Christianists, Hate Groups

“Did you know some of the most well-known corrupted evil politicians you’ve heard of are full-blown devil worshipers? I seen videos that will make you sick. You ever notice when people say stuff like this, they don’t get sued? Because they don’t want discovery.

“When I tell you that Hillary Clinton is a high priestess in the Satanic church, I wish to God she’d sue me over it. I’ve seen the video footage. That woman worships the devil 1000%. People like, ‘You better pray for her.’ She has been given over to a reprobate mind.

“I’m telling you, Satanism has infiltrated politics in America. You know where all this pedophilia, this sex trafficking comes from? They gotta have a supply and demand. And there’s a big demand and they’re lacking supply now.

“So you know what you do? You open the borders. They ain’t foolin’ me, church. They ain’t foolin’ me.” – Hate pastor Greg Locke, who will appear this weekend at a conference with Mike Huckabee, Rep. Madison Cawthorn and other local Republicans.

most teaching of the dems is satanic. hillary may not be a high priestess, but she belongs to the cult

Yes it does. It means both, since they keep listening. From your behavior, looks like you are in that audience.

You Nazis love your false flags.

QAnon is just as real as this was.

Hey Dont Taz Me Bro , now that this is proven fact, you and to stop hiding the thread I started on it in Conspiracy Theories and move it back to Politics - it's proven fact now - even if it's embarrassing to the left.

I have no idea if the Clintons are satanists or not. I've heard of their devotion to the CoS since the 1990's, but I haven't seen Bill and Hillary prove their aren't involved.

But I'd say its important for the news media to look into it and ask them about it until their get the truth.
How does one prove a negative?

You Nazis love your false flags.

QAnon is just as real as this was.

Hey Dont Taz Me Bro , now that this is proven fact, you and to stop hiding the thread I started on it in Conspiracy Theories and move it back to Politics - it's proven fact now - even if it's embarrassing to the left.
You’re a joke. No one cares about your commie/nazi rants. Join the real Americans and drop this delusion that you’re some sort of patriot. You’re just a fellow traveler with the 1/6 traitors, except you didn’t have the balls to put it on the line like they did, shortbus.

Forum List

Back