qanon Fans Push Back Trump’s ‘Real Inauguration’ To Later This Month After ‘False Flag’ March 4 Date A Bust At Capitol

When the qanon belief in the lie that trump would be inaugurated on March 4th was a bust, the qanon people said that the real date trump will be inaugurated is March 20th.

Today is March 20th.

Where's the inauguration?

None of the so called predictions of the qanon people have actually happened. They all are revealed as the lies they are.

When will the qanon people wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to?

Today is the first day of Spring and my youngest son's 37th birthday; Monday is his oldest brother's birthday who will turn 43. Thankfully neither one of them joined a cult or ever voted for a Republican.
They like paying for 4 dollar a gallon gas huh?

When the qanon belief in the lie that trump would be inaugurated on March 4th was a bust, the qanon people said that the real date trump will be inaugurated is March 20th.

Today is March 20th.

None of the so called predictions of the qanon people have actually happened. They all are revealed as the lies they are.

When will the qanon people wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to?

It doesn't matter. The damage is done. When a mindless idiot can steal the top position in America with the blessing of the Supreme Court our days are numbered. Believe it.

Today is March 20th.

You're so damn stupid , I almost feel bad laughing at you.

I have told you repeatedly that vandals, looters, arsonists and anyone who is violent should be arrested. Why do you lie so persistently?

I didn't lie. You harp on and on about Qanon and remain mute about actual terrorist organizations in America.
This Q guy is a lefty for sure, you can count on that. Every lying piece of shit democrat is on here telling everyone what this Q guy is ordering his loyal followers to do. Yet nobody knows where they get their BS.

Forum List

Back