QAnon devotees expect a military coup returning fat man to the WH

I think they are still stunned that their hero lost the election. These conspiracy theories help them save face. And they hope memories will fade before they have to admit they were wrong.
Do you remember what happened when the Beast lost?

I do. Her followers wailed and gnashed their teeth. And made lots of noise about getting the most votes.
You don't recall any conspiracy theories, like Russian collusion? Your memories are very selective.

My memories are quite clear. I also know that what happened then is no excuse for the debacle happening now.
Funny you forgot to mention the debacle that happened then and the three-year investigation into "Russian collusion". I mean after all, you brought up conspiracy theories.
Most of that investigation was thanks to Republicans.
I have no idea of what that means, but then you were never the most lucid of posters.

I think they are still stunned that their hero lost the election. These conspiracy theories help them save face. And they hope memories will fade before they have to admit they were wrong.

I do. Her followers wailed and gnashed their teeth. And made lots of noise about getting the most votes.
You don't recall any conspiracy theories, like Russian collusion? Your memories are very selective.

My memories are quite clear. I also know that what happened then is no excuse for the debacle happening now.
Funny you forgot to mention the debacle that happened then and the three-year investigation into "Russian collusion". I mean after all, you brought up conspiracy theories.
I have no idea of what that means, but then you were never the most lucid of posters.
I'm not sure why you can't understand that? But Mueller was a Republican. He was appointed by the Republican Deputy Attorney General who was filling in for the Republican Attorney General who recused himself, who in turn, was appointed by the Republican president who was elected by rank and file Republicans.

What about that don't you understand?

I'm not sure why you can't understand that? But Mueller was a Republican. He was appointed by the Republican Deputy Attorney General who was filling in for the Republican Attorney General who recused himself, who in turn, was appointed by the Republican president who was elected by rank and file Republicans.

Oh, Rinos. Those are in name only and like the pervs in the Lincoln Project, they might as well be Democrats

Oh, Rinos. Those are in name only and like the pervs in the Lincoln Project, they might as well be Democrats
LOLOL

Anybody who doesn't bow down to lord Trump is not a real Republican, huh? But then what about Trump himself? He was part of that equation too.

LOLOL

Anybody who doesn't bow down to lord Trump is not a real Republican, huh? But then what about Trump himself? He was part of that equation too.
You don't have to bow, but Trump is the leader of the GOP. Rinos are free to leave, create their own party or join the party of pussies and perverts. Have at 'em.

I don't think it's as clear cut as that, the underworld of manufactured disinformation. It's not like Qanon announces something with their signature on it. Things get said spread, re-said. A lot of it isn't on news sites (unless it's reporting directly on Qanon) but in social media and a lot of people seem to get their information from there. I don't think it's as clear as saying right leaning sites support QAnon or don't support QAnon...but if they're spreading their disinformation then they're inadvertently supporting them.
I would argue that QAnon doesn't have rights to any kind of information. How does QAnon have ownership of it? Inadvertently supporting them? ***Is this like allowing sexual predictors into bathrooms that are not their sex? That type of inadvertent support? Sure, there aren't many of them out there, but they are there... Right?

If you support people using bathrooms of their chosen gender, does that mean you support sexual predictors?
If you support the belief of election fraud, does that mean you support QAnon?

***I'm not saying that's your position... Just trying to make the point.

No, imo, the Russian investigation itself was not spreading disinformation, but outside of it you had funky conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.
Well... That's how I see this. An election investigation, but with an outside body doing conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.

QAnon is my opposition as much as it is any lefty defines it as theirs... More so in some ways.
And the Fat Man said he knows nothing about QAnon...or Proud Boys.....or White Supremacist....cause....well....He Never Lies...does he?

Good Grief....The man is a walking...talking....Lying...Machine. HIs lie on COVID is the reason he lost the election. The POS was more concerned about his political future than he was about the constituency that he was supposed to be serving.

Indeed I did not. That debacle does not really effect us now. While the ongoing debacle does effect us now.

Indeed I did not. That debacle does not really effect us now. While the ongoing debacle does effect us now.
You did indeed, but that's exactly the point; your hypocrisy.

Anyway, I tire of disingenuous.

Ciao for now.

I don't think it's as clear cut as that, the underworld of manufactured disinformation. It's not like Qanon announces something with their signature on it. Things get said spread, re-said. A lot of it isn't on news sites (unless it's reporting directly on Qanon) but in social media and a lot of people seem to get their information from there. I don't think it's as clear as saying right leaning sites support QAnon or don't support QAnon...but if they're spreading their disinformation then they're inadvertently supporting them.
I would argue that QAnon doesn't have rights to any kind of information. How does QAnon have ownership of it? Inadvertently supporting them? ***Is this like allowing sexual predictors into bathrooms that are not their sex? That type of inadvertent support? Sure, there aren't many of them out there, but they are there... Right?

If you support people using bathrooms of their chosen gender, does that mean you support sexual predictors?

No, imo, the Russian investigation itself was not spreading disinformation, but outside of it you had funky conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.
Well... That's how I see this. An election investigation, but with an outside body doing conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.

QAnon is my opposition as much as it is any lefty defines it as theirs... More so in some ways.
And the Fat Man said he knows nothing about QAnon...or Proud Boys.....or White Supremacist....cause....well....He Never Lies...does he?

Good Grief....The man is a walking...talking....Lying...Machine. HIs lie on COVID is the reason he lost the election. The POS was more concerned about his political future than he was about the constituency that he was supposed to be serving.
Mmm... OK. I'd prefer it if you didn't quote my posts if you aren't going to address them.

If you ever said "Democrats are pedos", then you're one of the Qcumber cult losers. That story is pure Q, and if you embrace it, you embrace Q. You might be too stupid to understand who is pulling your strings, but you're still a whiny Q-loser parroting the Q-religion, and everyone else understands that.

Mmm... OK. I'd prefer it if you didn't quote my posts if you aren't going to address them.
I don't quote Liars...

I don't quote Liars...
Well... Thanks. o.0

Forum List

Back