QAnon devotees expect a military coup returning fat man to the WH

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
How do you guys sleep with Trump, Qanon, and the Boogaloo Boys all swimming around in your brains at night?

How do you sleep with BLM and Antifa swimming around in your brains at night?
Well, it helps them to sleep after they get off on a 8x10 of the Fat Man. It relaxes them....
And now, they have a golden idol to bow down and worship...

12801565-trump-and-his-magic-wand-by-tommy-zegan.jpg

Conservatism is a disease.

This golden Trump statue is an embarrassment.
It's more than just an embarrassment. It reveals how much they idolize and worship Trump. This is Jim Jones realm now.
They must learn that Obama is God and Biden is his messenger!
I'm sad for you that you believe that.
They must believe as you do. That was my point. Praise be to Obama! May He have a thousand Kamalas who shit nothing but illegals!

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
When do you stop putting up Trump centerfolds in your bedroom looneybin??

How do you guys sleep with Trump, Qanon, and the Boogaloo Boys all swimming around in your brains at night?

Well, it helps them to sleep after they get off on a 8x10 of the Fat Man. It relaxes them....

It's more than just an embarrassment. It reveals how much they idolize and worship Trump. This is Jim Jones realm now.

Come on. That is the way you defend this monstrosity?

They must believe as you do. That was my point. Praise be to Obama! May He have a thousand Kamalas who shit nothing but illegals!
Except you're the one saying Obama is G-d and Biden is his messenger. No one on the left is.

And it's worshipers on the right who idolize Trump.

cpac-donald-trump-golden-statue-idol-03-gty-llr-210227_1614448750149_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Come on. That is the way you defend this monstrosity?
I was not defending a monstrosity. She failed the Chosen One when she lost to the devil incarnate.

Do you think that this so "QAnon" speaks for anyone that supported Trump?

Mac... You're a fuck'n idiot for upvoting this. You know exactly what you are doing. This guy may not. Leave him alone. Stop the fuck'n bullshit of making even more extremists.

Edit: Honest question Mac... Do you receive financial value from this site in some way?
Most Trump supporters believe the election was "stolen," that Biden is not the legitimate president, and would have no problem something being done about it.

It's only the Left I hear talking about Qanon.
I'm on Gab and I never hear about it. Ever.

There are threads on here talking about military action to put Trump back in office. They eve go so far as to claim Biden (and others) will be tried by a military tribunal, found guilty and executed by firing squad.
If you people allowed free speech online, you'd have known that even the likes of Alex Jones was outing Qanon as a psy op as early as December. Alex had one of them on the show and he tore him apart.
This is a lie.

No one is disallowing free speech online.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and entities, such as social media.

Private social media are at complete liberty to edit content as they see fit, where how they edit content in no manner violates free speech.

The racist right has completely abandoned the truth.

What else did you expect would happen when they exalted a pathological liar to the highest office in the country?

Give it up. Black failure month is over.

These are people who are predisposed to conspiracy theories. They'll swallow anything, and if nothing is around, they'll make up one their own and run with it.
*laughs*

I agree. But I also think that if you think this is mainstream in conservative or republican sectors you are "redisposed to conspiracy theories. They'll swallow anything, and if nothing is around, they'll make up one their own and run with it."

There is plenty of things to go after them for... Don't need to lie to do it.

What else did you expect would happen when they exalted a pathological liar to the highest office in the country?
And they are still bowing to him and even making a Golden image resembling him to worship....well...resembling him minus 100 pounds....the fat b*stard.

These are people who are predisposed to conspiracy theories. They'll swallow anything, and if nothing is around, they'll make up one their own and run with it.
*laughs*

I agree. But I also think that if you think this is mainstream in conservative or republican sectors you are "redisposed to conspiracy theories. They'll swallow anything, and if nothing is around, they'll make up one their own and run with it."

I think they are still stunned that their hero lost the election. These conspiracy theories help them save face. And they hope memories will fade before they have to admit they were wrong.

*laughs*

I think they are still stunned that their hero lost the election. These conspiracy theories help them save face. And they hope memories will fade before they have to admit they were wrong.
I saw an interview with people who got out, and it was mind-blowing, just like a cult. One chilling part was when they are asked how to deal with family members who are still in it.

The lady said, "you have to show them compassion and empathy, and you have to remember that these people are just terrified". That's been my assumption, but she really drove it home.

*laughs*

I think there is a significant enough minority to be a concern...and unlike before, it's in the elected leadership.

I think there is a significant enough minority to be a concern...and unlike before, it's in the elected leadership.
Huh? You believe that QAnon is represented by elected leadership?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/), or simply Q, is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping,[1] cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotted against former U.S. president Donald Trump while he was in office.[2][3][4][5] According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult.[6]

Hey... Call them whatever you like for thinking that fraud happened during the election without proof... I got no problem with that... Certainly because I've been happily saying people weren't too terribly bright with the Russia Gate nonsense.

I'm sorry... You're being duped in the ... Dumbest way. Say you don't like people questioning the election... Fine... I get it. But to do it in this way.... That's...

Well... I wise man said:

Read his fourth point link in his sig.

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/), or simply Q, is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping,[1] cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotted against former U.S. president Donald Trump while he was in office.[2][3][4][5] According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult.[6]

Hey... Call them whatever you like for thinking that fraud happened during the election without proof... I got no problem with that... Certainly because I've been happily saying people weren't too terribly bright with the Russia Gate nonsense.

I'm sorry... You're being duped in the ... Dumbest way. Say you don't like people questioning the election... Fine... I get it. But to do it in this way.... That's...

Well... I wise man said:

hmmm...no, you don't get it.

I think a significant minority of elected Republicans believe or act as if they believe the disinformation spread by Qanon. I can see it here - folks claim they never heard of or don't follow Qanon...yet, they spout the same stuff.

Well... I wise man said:

I think a significant minority of elected Republicans believe or act as if they believe the disinformation spread by Qanon. I can see it here - folks claim they never heard of or don't follow Qanon...yet, they spout the same stuff.
*nods*

So... If you agree with QAnon in any way... Then it's spreading of disinformation simply because QAnon also believes the same thing? That's awfully convenient isn't it? Brilliant really.

Well... I wise man said:

*nods*

So... If you agree with QAnon in any way... Then it's spreading of disinformation simply because QAnon also believes the same thing? That's awfully convenient isn't it? Brilliant really.

Nothing convenient there at all.

If you agree with QAnon...that's your choice. If you choose to spread their disinformation, then you are spreading their disinformation. It's still disinformation whether you agree or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back