QAnon devotees expect a military coup returning fat man to the WH

Oh... I thought this was organized somehow. Twitter... Forums... Something. Ok then. Are those popular? I admit I have no real clue who they are.
You asked .I told you. Now you know. It's real

You asked .I told you. Now you know. It's real
Wha? I already knew it was real. I told you people convinced me by the links like you have shown. I just had NO IDEA that many people believed that. I mean maybe I should go to those sites more often like I do with left and right wing stuff so I know about it. I mean... I was hoping you were linking the better ones. Did you?

Damn... I didn't see anything on those pages about storming the capital on the fourth...

It's only the Left I hear talking about Qanon.
I'm on Gab and I never hear about it. Ever.

There are threads on here talking about military action to put Trump back in office. They eve go so far as to claim Biden (and others) will be tried by a military tribunal, found guilty and executed by firing squad.
America"s rightwing has gone off the cliff. :cuckoo:

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....

QAnon is the Democrat Party’s Boogie Man.

Most Republicans have no idea who QAnon is and really couldn’t care less. Non establishment Republicans like Trump because he fights for them unlike previous presidents and he tries his best to keep his campaign promises also unlike previous presidents.

Trump can also deliver a long speech and not put everybody asleep while Sleepy Joe can’t even deliver a State of the Union Address.
LOL

You know you righties are brainwashed, right? With a Brillo pad.

Name the last president who spoke in front of Congress to deliver the State of the Union in their first year in office...

Here, 'cause I'm such a kind-hearted Liberal, I'll even spot you the list...

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
How do you guys sleep with Trump, Qanon, and the Boogaloo Boys all swimming around in your brains at night?

How do you sleep with BLM and Antifa swimming around in your brains at night?
Well, it helps them to sleep after they get off on a 8x10 of the Fat Man. It relaxes them....
And now, they have a golden idol to bow down and worship...

12801565-trump-and-his-magic-wand-by-tommy-zegan.jpg

Conservatism is a disease.

Although some have since left the QAnon movement after nothing that had been predicted came to pass on Biden’s Inauguration Day, others seem to have fallen deeper into the conspiracy crevice and are now pinning their hopes on Trump being reinstated on 4th March as the ‘19th president’ due to a misreading of amendments passed in 1933.

Maybe they've talked themselves into believing that the military coup will happen if this fails on the 4th.

Crazies.
These nuts are just the most gullible human beings on earth. This all began when the Fat Man came out with the lie about voter fraud.

How do you guys sleep with Trump, Qanon, and the Boogaloo Boys all swimming around in your brains at night?

Well, it helps them to sleep after they get off on a 8x10 of the Fat Man. It relaxes them....

I still say it looks like a MAD Magazine fold out....

Although some have since left the QAnon movement after nothing that had been predicted came to pass on Biden’s Inauguration Day, others seem to have fallen deeper into the conspiracy crevice and are now pinning their hopes on Trump being reinstated on 4th March as the ‘19th president’ due to a misreading of amendments passed in 1933.

Maybe they've talked themselves into believing that the military coup will happen if this fails on the 4th.

Crazies.
These nuts are just the most gullible human beings on earth. This all began when the Fat Man came out with the lie about voter fraud.
These are people who are predisposed to conspiracy theories. They'll swallow anything, and if nothing is around, they'll make up one their own and run with it.

Crazies.
These are people who are predisposed to conspiracy theories. They'll swallow anything, and if nothing is around, they'll make up one their own and run with it.
Most of us have loved ones in our family who believe a lot of the garbage being spewed by cult members of the Fat Man....including FOX news and QAnon...The Fat Man has done more harm to this country than any single person in US history.

Crazies.
Most of us have loved ones in our family who believe a lot of the garbage being spewed by cult members of the Fat Man....including FOX news and QAnon...The Fat Man has done more harm to this country than any single person in US history.
A cautionary tale, indeed. About our society and our politics. We'll see if we've learned anything.

Crazies.
A cautionary tale, indeed. About our society and our politics. We'll see if we've learned anything.
We will see if the influence of the Fat Man will dwindle as time passes. He is still a force in the GOPQ. But he megaphone has been taken away. He can now only rely on his threats and his bullying to gain sway in the GOPQ. He was favored by only 55% as a 2024 nominee at CPAC. I think that was a shock to many who expected it to be 80%+. Time will tell if he will continue to lord over the GOPQ.

Crazies.
We will see if the influence of the Fat Man will dwindle as time passes. He is still a force in the GOPQ. But he megaphone has been taken away. He can now only rely on his threats and his bullying to gain sway in the GOPQ. He was favored by only 55% as a 2024 nominee at CPAC. I think that was a shock to many who expected it to be 80%+. Time will tell if he will continue to lord over the GOPQ.
I'd imagine it's possible that his influence and intimidation will fade, and maybe it is already, a bit. Since this adoration and hero worship is something I've never seen before, it's tough to make guesses as to low long it would last. I can't imagine him fading out of the main spotlight over the next couple of years, though.

Crazies.

And none was more damaging than the "Fake News" line he used when he didn't like what was being said. No need to debunk it. Just call it Fake News. In 2016 I predicted it would become a defense for the indefensible, and sadly I was right.

This golden Trump statue is an embarrassment.

It's more than just an embarrassment. It reveals how much they idolize and worship Trump. This is Jim Jones realm now.

It's more than just an embarrassment. It reveals how much they idolize and worship Trump. This is Jim Jones realm now.

I have numerous friends on FaceBook who live outside the US. Two of them have messaged me and asked about this thing. They didn't understand. I told them I didn't really understand it either, but I tried to explain.

They must learn that Obama is God and Biden is his messenger!

They must learn that Obama is God and Biden is his messenger!
I'm sad for you that you believe that.

Forum List

Back