QAnon devotees expect a military coup returning fat man to the WH

Research... Do the research. You are getting too old for this wolf... The game is making you look like a retard. I'll make it easy for you.

Don't stop at what I just quoted... Read the whole thing.

Although preceded by similar viral conspiracy theories such as Pizzagate,[20][21] which has since become part of QAnon, the conspiracy theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by "Q" (or "QAnon"), who was presumably an American individual;[22] it is now more likely that "Q" has become a group of people acting under the same name.[23][24] A stylometric analysis of Q posts claims to have uncovered that at least two people wrote as "Q" in different periods.[25][26] Q claimed to be a high-level government official with Q clearance, who has access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States.[27] NBC News reported that three people took the original Q post and shortly thereafter spread it across multiple media platforms to build an Internet following for profit. QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous 4chan posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.[28] Although American in origin, there is now a considerable QAnon movement outside of the United States, including in the United Kingdom and France since 2020,[29] with a "particularly strong and growing" movement in Germany and Japan.[30] Japanese QAnon adherents are also known as "JAnon" (Japanese: Jアノン).[31]
Hi Q! :hhello:

What does "Q" believe besides a fraudulent election?
OK, Here is a good one. Trump is fighting to expose a den of Satan worsiping pedophiles consisting of Democrates and Hollywood elites. And, they were convinced that Biden would never be sworn in as preident ( somebelieve that he actually was not while others now say that Trump will return to the White House 0n March 4th)

Qanon is just like Russian collusion, a made up phone call to Kiev and a Trump led insurrection. They're all products of our D party and MSM's hateful imagination

From your perspective, sure.

I don't care.
OK.

I define "Division Pimps" as media professionals who have a vested professional interest in keeping their fans angry, mal-informed, and isolated from the other tribe. An excellent example from each tribe would be Rachel Maddow and Sean Hannity.

While each of them have their own style (Maddow very calm, articulate and professorial, Hannity very passionate, animated and aggressive), they both play the same game to keep their flocks angry.

What they do is start with FACTS -- verifiable, provable, inarguable FACTS that they can lean on. That gives them and their flocks full license to claim that they "Speak The Truth". But THEN, while standing on those FACTS, and among those FACTS, they insert wild hyperbole, ridiculous assumptions and extrapolations, and abject distortions of the words, positions and thoughts of the other tribe. They also fully ignore, avoid, downplay and dismiss all FACTS that don't fit their intellectually dishonest agenda.

THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. They know that their flocks will buy the whole burrito as DA TROOF, since they started off with FACTS, and because their flock is so comfy with what they're being told.

Because they START with actual FACTS, they and their flocks can defend it by asking: "Gee, what facts are they providing that are wrong?" IT'S NOT THE FOUNDATIONAL FACTS. IT'S THE BIG ONE-SIDED PICTURE THAT THEY'RE INSERTING BETWEEN THE FACTS TO SUPPORT THEIR AGENDA.

What I don't know, what I can't say for sure, is whether they realize they're doing it, or if they are just so lost in their partisan ideology that they don't realize it. I honestly don't know which would be worse. That type of behavior is why I find the psychology of partisan ideology so fascinating, and why I observe it so carefully. I want to at least understand things that are this destructive.

These people have a great deal of influence, and they have a significant responsibility in our increasing divisions. All I can hope is that one day they'll truly see what they've done, and they'll be honest enough and brave enough to admit it and push back in the opposite direction, against what they have done.

From your perspective, sure.

I don't care.
OK.

I define "Division Pimps" as media professionals who have a vested professional interest in keeping their fans angry, mal-informed, and isolated from the other tribe. An excellent example from each tribe would be Rachel Maddow and Sean Hannity.

While each of them have their own style (Maddow very calm, articulate and professorial, Hannity very passionate, animated and aggressive), they both play the same game to keep their flocks angry.

What they do is start with FACTS -- verifiable, provable, inarguable FACTS that they can lean on. That gives them and their flocks full license to claim that they "Speak The Truth". But THEN, while standing on those FACTS, and among those FACTS, they insert wild hyperbole, ridiculous assumptions and extrapolations, and abject distortions of the words, positions and thoughts of the other tribe. They also fully ignore, avoid, downplay and dismiss all FACTS that don't fit their intellectually dishonest agenda.

THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. They know that their flocks will buy the whole burrito as DA TROOF, since they started off with FACTS, and because their flock is so comfy with what they're being told.

Because they START with actual FACTS, they and their flocks can defend it by asking: "Gee, what facts are they providing that are wrong?" IT'S NOT THE FOUNDATIONAL FACTS. IT'S THE BIG ONE-SIDED PICTURE THAT THEY'RE INSERTING BETWEEN THE FACTS TO SUPPORT THEIR AGENDA.

What I don't know, what I can't say for sure, is whether they realize they're doing it, or if they are just so lost in their partisan ideology that they don't realize it. I honestly don't know which would be worse. That type of behavior is why I find the psychology of partisan ideology so fascinating, and why I observe it so carefully. I want to at least understand things that are this destructive.

These people have a great deal of influence, and they have a significant responsibility in our increasing divisions. All I can hope is that one day they'll truly see what they've done, and they'll be honest enough and brave enough to admit it and push back in the opposite direction, against what they have done.
Yes, that's the thread linked in the fourth line of my sig.

It's only the Left I hear talking about Qanon.
I'm on Gab and I never hear about it. Ever.
They need a new boogeyman to keep the useful idiots in line.
Trump is out of office and they themselves are using nazi tactics, so now it's the letter Q and Marjorie Greene.

According to theories circulating online, the United States has not been a country since the gold standard was unpegged in 1933 under Franklin D Roosevelt, while no president has been legitimate since a certain law was passed in 1871 under Ulysses S. Grant.

Where? Where online?
US Citizens Were Classified As Enemies of the State in 1933 - The Daily Coin

The United States Isn’t a Country — It’s a Corporation! (serendipity.li)

The "U.S. Government" Went Bankrupt in 1933 and is No Longer a Republic (famguardian.org)

Oh... I thought this was organized somehow. Twitter... Forums... Something. Ok then. Are those popular? I admit I have no real clue who they are.

Forum List

Back