QAnon devotees expect a military coup returning fat man to the WH

I am aniti fascist but not Antifa who I believe are somewhat over the top in terms of their confrontatioan and sometimes violent tactics
Good...

The Republican Party has in fact been hijacted by the QAnon cult. Deal with it. If you want to save the Republican Party you will disavow that crap and get back to basics
Is it so hard to believe the same about people who supported Trump but disavow QAnon? Or is it only true for you? Is it just not possible, to agree with some of the things QAnon and not actually be it? Like you and Antifa?

Is it so hard to believe the same about people who supported Trump but disavow QAnon? Or is it only true for you? Is it just not possible, to agree with some of the things QAnon and not actually be it? Like you and Antifa?
Nearly all the Qtards I know aren't even Trumpsters....They're libertarian and anarchist types, who don't even vote.

I am aniti fascist but not Antifa who I believe are somewhat over the top in terms of their confrontatioan and sometimes violent tactics
Good...

The Republican Party has in fact been hijacted by the QAnon cult. Deal with it. If you want to save the Republican Party you will disavow that crap and get back to basics
Who exactly are the people who support Trump but disavow Q? Not alot I suspect. What actually is there about Q that one can agree with without being Q? What the fuck are you talking about?

Who exactly are the people who support Trump but disavow Q? Not alot I suspect.
Me. Everyone I know that supported Trump... Although admittedly most have no idea what Q is.

What actually is there about Q that one can agree with without being Q? What the fuck are you talking about?
*blink*blink*

What does "Q" believe besides a fraudulent election? Or do you believe that's all that's required to be part of QAnon? Supporting Trump and thinking it was a fraudulent election?

No offense intended, although I don't really care if I do... I don't think you have any idea what QAnon stands for to ask such a stupid question. I thought ***I*** was late to the party on this. People had to link and explain shit to me because I didn't believe it existed at all.

Edit2: QAnon - Wikipedia

Edit:

What they do is start with FACTS -- verifiable, provable, inarguable FACTS that they can lean on. That gives them and their flocks full license to claim that they "Speak The Truth". But THEN, while standing on those FACTS, and among those FACTS, they insert wild hyperbole, ridiculous assumptions and extrapolations, and abject distortions of the words, positions and thoughts of the other tribe. They also fully ignore, avoid, downplay and dismiss all FACTS that don't fit their intellectually dishonest agenda.

THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. They know that their flocks will buy the whole burrito as DA TROOF, since they started off with FACTS, and because their flock is so comfy with what they're being told.

Because they START with actual FACTS, they and their flocks can defend it by asking: "Gee, what facts are they providing that are wrong?" IT'S NOT THE FOUNDATIONAL FACTS. IT'S THE BIG ONE-SIDED PICTURE THAT THEY'RE INSERTING BETWEEN THE FACTS TO SUPPORT THEIR AGENDA.

What I don't know, what I can't say for sure, is whether they realize they're doing it, or if they are just so lost in their partisan ideology that they don't realize it. I honestly don't know which would be worse. That type of behavior is why I find the psychology of partisan ideology so fascinating, and why I observe it so carefully. I want to at least understand things that are this destructive.

Last edited:
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

All of a sudden no one wants to admit believing all the crazy shit ...except the supposed stolen election.

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

All of a sudden no one wants to admit believing all the crazy shit ...except the supposed stolen election.
It was started on 4chan... The same people who brought you pepe the frog and the "OK" hand gesture is white supremacy. I get why you are embarrassed.

It was started on 4chan... The same people who brought you pepe the frog and the "OK" hand gesture is white supremacy. I get why you are embarrassed.
I have no idea what your point is here...but then I rarely understand what you're talking about and neither does anyone else.

Embarrassed? About what? WTF...never mind

As a frequent lurker on 4chan, I have to say that it's absolutely hilarious watching those world class trolls pimp the left....They fall for the most stupid shit.:auiqs.jpg:

I have no idea what your point is here...but then I rarely understand what you're talking about and neither does anyone else.

Embarrassed? About what? WTF...never mind
Embarrassment an emotion that is experienced by people with an acute sense of self-awareness....You're not susceptible.

As a frequent lurker on 4chan, I have to say that it's absolutely hilarious watching those world class trolls pimp the left....They fall for the most stupid shit.:auiqs.jpg:
Yea it's all just a joke...especially that attack on the Capitol.

Oh my sides!

I have no idea what your point is here...
Well... That explains why you aren't embarrassed. Have you ever gone snipe hunting? I think you would enjoy it. Most people wouldn't go... But those people would understand.

Yea it's all just a joke...especially that attack on the Capitol.

Oh my sides!
Like I said, y'all fall for the most stupid shit.

You fuckers are the ones who believe that space alien lizard people are stealing babies and sucking hormones out of em and that those same space aliens just stole an election from Trump.

Now THAT shit is "funny"

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
You miss Mueller, right?

Although some have since left the QAnon movement after nothing that had been predicted came to pass on Biden’s Inauguration Day, others seem to have fallen deeper into the conspiracy crevice and are now pinning their hopes on Trump being reinstated on 4th March as the ‘19th president’ due to a misreading of amendments passed in 1933.

Maybe they've talked themselves into believing that the military coup will happen if this fails on the 4th.

Crazies.
Get a life.

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
You complain a lot

Do you think that this so "QAnon" speaks for anyone that supported Trump?

Mac... You're a fuck'n idiot for upvoting this. You know exactly what you are doing. This guy may not.
Yes, Qanon speaks for many who support Trump, to varying degrees. The number or percentage? I don't know, but I am sure it is significant enough to take note of it.

Neither your agreement nor your approval is required for that opinion.
No, the left have manifested Q into this wide spread right wing thing, when the truth is, not many actually even keep up with Q. He'll, the phrase "QAnon", i think the left fabricated that, what even is QAnon? Is it a fusion of Q and Anonymous?

There has only ever been Q, the "anon" part was added, in guess by leftists as a way to make it look even more spooky.

And your last statement tells us all we need to know. You don't care about the truth,

Neither your agreement nor your approval is required for that opinion.

This tells me that you have already made up your mind, regardless of what the truth is. The truth is that only a fringe element of people follow Q, but that doesn't further your agenda, so you parrot the MSM version that "many trump followers are Q nutbags".
DA TROOF

Research... Do the research. You are getting too old for this wolf... The game is making you look like a retard. I'll make it easy for you.

Don't stop at what I just quoted... Read the whole thing.

Although preceded by similar viral conspiracy theories such as Pizzagate,[20][21] which has since become part of QAnon, the conspiracy theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by "Q" (or "QAnon"), who was presumably an American individual;[22] it is now more likely that "Q" has become a group of people acting under the same name.[23][24] A stylometric analysis of Q posts claims to have uncovered that at least two people wrote as "Q" in different periods.[25][26] Q claimed to be a high-level government official with Q clearance, who has access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States.[27] NBC News reported that three people took the original Q post and shortly thereafter spread it across multiple media platforms to build an Internet following for profit. QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous 4chan posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.[28] Although American in origin, there is now a considerable QAnon movement outside of the United States, including in the United Kingdom and France since 2020,[29] with a "particularly strong and growing" movement in Germany and Japan.[30] Japanese QAnon adherents are also known as "JAnon" (Japanese: Jアノン).[31]

Last edited:

The shit stain demonRATS are taking their talking points from antifa/black flies matter. They worship the dementia riddled, communist, treasonist who lies like he breathes.... xiden

New Topics

Forum List

Back