QAnon devotees expect a military coup returning fat man to the WH

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....

Although some have since left the QAnon movement after nothing that had been predicted came to pass on Biden’s Inauguration Day, others seem to have fallen deeper into the conspiracy crevice and are now pinning their hopes on Trump being reinstated on 4th March as the ‘19th president’ due to a misreading of amendments passed in 1933.

Maybe they've talked themselves into believing that the military coup will happen if this fails on the 4th.

Crazies.

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
Do you think that this so "QAnon" speaks for anyone that supported Trump?

Mac... You're a fuck'n idiot for upvoting this. You know exactly what you are doing. This guy may not. Leave him alone. Stop the fuck'n bullshit of making even more extremists.

Edit: Honest question Mac... Do you receive financial value from this site in some way?

Mac... You're a fuck'n idiot for upvoting this. You know exactly what you are doing. This guy may not.
Yes, Qanon speaks for many who support Trump, to varying degrees. The number or percentage? I don't know, but I am sure it is significant enough to take note of it.

Neither your agreement nor your approval is required for that opinion.

Mac... You're a fuck'n idiot for upvoting this. You know exactly what you are doing. This guy may not.
Yes, Qanon speaks for many who support Trump, to varying degrees. The number or percentage? I don't know, but I am sure it is significant enough to take note of it.

Neither your agreement nor your approval is required for that opinion.
You aren't the man you were. Not even close.

For the thousandth time, I'll invite a Trumpster to list one (1) issue on which I have changed my position.

No takers so far. Go ahead.
You didn't used to try to make extremists. You actively TRIED to bridge the gap and not feed the bullshit red vs blue. Truth was more important...

There was plenty of shit we agree on, still do... But I'm not doing this alone. Fuck that. You do you. Sad that they jaded you this bad. I'll leave before it happens to me.

The Republican Party is now just a Cult worshipping the Fat Man. QAnon is the information propaganda tool used to communicate the lies and misinformation that the Fat Man vomits....GOPQ is accurate in describing the Fat Man's party.

For the thousandth time, I'll invite a Trumpster to list one (1) issue on which I have changed my position.

No takers so far. Go ahead.
You didn't used to try to make extremists. You actively TRIED to bridge the gap and not feed the bullshit red vs blue. Truth was more important...

There was plenty of shit we agree on, still do... But I'm not doing this alone. Fuck that. You do you. Sad that they jaded you this bad. I'll leave before it happens to me.
You guys celebrate how different unique Trump was and is, but when you're challenged, you pretend that reaction to him can't also be unusual.

The country has never seen something like this. My reaction is proportional to the magnitude of the times.

You're going to defend him no matter what -- the Fifth Avenue Rule -- and you're going to attack anyone who dares to criticize him. That's fine. But that doesn't mean I have changed. It just means you want to attack.

Then the GOPQ comes up with a Golden Idol worthy of a MAD Magazine fold out....HILARIOUS STUFF!

not as bad as worshiping dumbassness like you

How do you guys sleep with Trump, Qanon, and the Boogaloo Boys all swimming around in your brains at night?

You guys celebrate how different unique Trump was and is, but when you're challenged, you pretend that reaction to him can't also be unusual.
You guys? Identity politics? Really? From you?

You're going to defend him no matter what -- the Fifth Avenue Rule --
That's already been proven false. Identity politics again. That's not what you were about. Remember? You haven't changed? After arguing FOR me through identity politics?

and you're going to attack anyone who dares to criticize him. That's fine. But that doesn't mean I have changed. It just means you want to attack.
It means you no longer use good faith. You already know what I'm going to do regardless of the evidence.

Edit

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".
2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
3. >>> Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
4. >>> From Maddow to Hannity: How the Division Pimps operate and win
5. >>> My views on RACE: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/poll-do-you-agree-with-all-three-of-these-statements.828478/
6. >>> American Radicalization: https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...r-biggest-terror-threat.881645/#post-26562878

It's only the Left I hear talking about Qanon.
I'm on Gab and I never hear about it. Ever.

There are threads on here talking about military action to put Trump back in office. They eve go so far as to claim Biden (and others) will be tried by a military tribunal, found guilty and executed by firing squad.

You guys? Identity politics? Really? From you?

You're going to defend him no matter what -- the Fifth Avenue Rule --
That's already been proven false. Identity politics again. That's not what you were about. Remember? You haven't changed? After arguing FOR me through identity politics?

and you're going to attack anyone who dares to criticize him. That's fine. But that doesn't mean I have changed. It just means you want to attack.
It means you no longer use good faith. You already know what I'm going to do regardless of the evidence.
Identity politics?

Okay, never mind. I should know better than to bother.

Have a great day.

Forum List

Back