Qaddafi and sons leave libya

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
From the Huffington Post:

Embattled Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi may be preparing to flee the country within days, according to NBC News.

U.S. officials told NBC that intelligence reports suggest Gaddafi is in the process of making plans to evacuate from Libya with his family. The reports indicate he may be headed to Tunisia, where it is possible he will be granted exile.

At least seven loud blasts were heard in Tripoli early Friday morning as bombs fell in the vicinity of Gaddafi's main headquarters of Bab al-Aziziya.

Gaddafi Making Plans To Leave Libya, NBC Reports

Good news. Probably easier pickings in Tunisia. My bet is he doesn't live to long after settling in.. :eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

Well if it doesn't happen..

My bad.

I also speculated about the "US government official" that killed 2 men in Lahore. I said he was a spook before any other news agency even picked up on that.

How'd that turn out..

My bad.

I also speculated about the "US government official" that killed 2 men in Lahore. I said he was a spook before any other news agency even picked up on that.

How'd that turn out..

Well, nothing like taking credit for other people's speculation. You're nothing if not an idiot. You didn't speculate about this - someone else did - as have a variety of others. But it's hardly 'good news' because it hasn't actually happened.

See how that works? News is what actually happens. Speculation is what might - or might not - happen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist intellect to speculate that Gadaffi is in serious shit - or that he's likely to be gone shortly. But it ain't 'good news' until it's actually 'news'.

My bad.

How'd that turn out..

Well, nothing like taking credit for other people's speculation. You're nothing if not an idiot. You didn't speculate about this - someone else did - as have a variety of others. But it's hardly 'good news' because it hasn't actually happened.

See how that works? News is what actually happens. Speculation is what might - or might not - happen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist intellect to speculate that Gadaffi is in serious shit - or that he's likely to be gone shortly. But it ain't 'good news' until it's actually 'news'.

Second post in the thread...and an insult.

That's a record..for you.

Lets try to beat it next time.

My bad.

How'd that turn out..

I'm speculating. :lol: Based on your own thread title... and your 'good news' which, upon even basic examination is not actually news.

You provide me the evidence of idiocy. All I did was state the obvious. It it's insulting, that's your problem. You've called me a racist and a Nazi - just for the craic of it so don't get all hissy about it now, moron.

My question is, how did the war change from a stalemate to Qadaffi being cut off in Tripoli?

I guess the MSM was too busy paying attention to Ames...

I'm not sure if this IS a good thing. The people we're backing have links to Al Qaeda, and overall, a street level Islamist middle East is not going to be friendlier to the US.

Qadaffi was an asshole, but he was an asshole we could live with. Who knows what these other jokers are going to be like.

My bad.

How'd that turn out..

Gee maybe you are catching on to the reality of Cali Girl who hates cali and is no longer a girl even though she acts like a petulant teenager.

I'm speculating. :lol: Based on your own thread title... and your 'good news' which, upon even basic examination is not actually news.

You provide me the evidence of idiocy. All I did was state the obvious. It it's insulting, that's your problem. You've called me a racist and a Nazi - just for the craic of it so don't get all hissy about it now, moron.

Third post..second insult.

Why do we care? Other than it stops the monetary bleeding of this administration of course.
Even if Gaddafi does leave...whoever takes his place will likely be about the same - or maybe even worse.

My question is, how did the war change from a stalemate to Qadaffi being cut off in Tripoli?

I'm not sure if this IS a good thing. The people we're backing have links to Al Qaeda, and overall, a street level Islamist middle East is not going to be friendlier to the US.

Qadaffi was an asshole, but he was an asshole we could live with. Who knows what these other jokers are going to be like.

Oh really?

He authored Lockerbie. He's a fucking terrorist.

Not someone to live with.

Why do we care? Other than it stops the monetary bleeding of this administration of course.
Even if Gaddafi does leave...whoever takes his place will likely be about the same - or maybe even worse.

You may not care when a terrorist kills Americans..but I do.

There's only one answer.

For people who scream "Never forget" about 9/11 you sure do alot of forgetting.

Its was merely a slogan they will dump any previous postion for political gain except tax cuts.

I won't believe it until it happens, they been saying Gaddafi has been trying to leave for months now and than Gaddafi always turns around and says he is going to die in his country.

I agree with you, we knew what we were getting with Gaddafi, with these rebels its all question marks.

Oh really?

He authored Lockerbie. He's a fucking terrorist.

Not someone to live with.

I understand your anger however before all this happened Gaddafi paid reparations to the victims of the Lockerbie bombing, renounced terrorism and his WMD program, helped us track Al Qaeda agents in the region and re-established diplomatic relations with the US and the West, we took Libya off of the state terror list and he was playing ball.

gaddafi-obama.jpg

He'll live out the rest of his days somewhere in South America with Elvis, Jim Morrison and others.

Forum List

Back