Q predicts Rump will return to office tomorrow!

Who are “they”? The only people pushing this conspiracy are leftwingers. They are claiming “Q supporters” believe this, but cannot show us who believes it. They claim it comes from “Q”, but there is no link to show Q’s conspiracy theory.

QAnon - Wikipedia

QAnon , or simply Q, is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotted against former U.S. president Donald Trump while he was in office. According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult. QAnon commonly asserts that Trump has been …

The conspiracy theory has been widely characterized as "baseless" and "evidence-free". Its proponents have been called "a deranged conspiracy cult" and "some of the Internet's most outré [unconventional] Trump fans". It is disseminated mainly by supporters of Trump, who refer to the Storm and the Great Awakening—QAnon's precepts and vocabulary are closely related to the religious concepts of millenarianism and apocalypticism, leading it to be sometimes construed as an emerging religious movement. QAnon's adherents, while seeing Trump as a flawed Christian, also view him as a messiah sent by God.
No where does the link show “Q” predicting a March 4th “swearing in” of President Trump.

The footnote leads to a MSM article saying the same shit, yet no direct link to the source. All they have is a TikTok video of some random unknown woman making the claim, I highly doubt that is “Q”.

So were are all these Trump supporters that believe in this conspiracy theory?

Last edited:
Still zero proof there are any real Trump supporters believing in this conspiracy theory, much less going to DC on the fourth, much less choosing to rent $1700 rooms at the Trump hotel versus $85 ones available all over DC.

Can’t any of these “journalists” writing these stories go to the Trump Hotel and interview the people booked there? They would be there tonight.

In fact your link shows QAnon followers telling people the March 4th thing is fake and a false flag by the left or Deep State.

Did they happened to leave a time for this magic happening?

About the time Uriel flies Trump on his back while Trump is covered with the American Flag while not wearing anything else and bend over and shoots a flaming bald Eagle from his ass which would be a crappy day for that Eagle and the U.S. ...

Disturbing imagery Dude ;)

1614826827049.jpeg

Last edited:
Did they happened to leave a time for this magic happening?

About the time Uriel flies Trump on his back while Trump is covered with the American Flag while not wearing anything else and bend over and shoots a flaming bald Eagle from his ass which would be a crappy day for that Eagle and the U.S. ...

Disturbing imagery Dude ;)

View attachment 463921

Hey, I try to give the most disturbing and many times disgusting images as possible and believe me if you could read my mind, well you would realize I have a wild imagination while being very disturbing...

C’mon Q-Kooks please weigh in. Dumpster Boy is back in the saddle mañana as Sleepy Joe is hauled off to an assisted living facility or into a prison cell with Hunter .. RIGHT? :rofl:

Last edited:
I LOVE this story.
Wonder how many Q-Rubes will pick up rooms tonight for a grand a night in Hotel Rump?
*Those not already in jail that is :lol:
Of course you love Fake News stories.

Can you show one example of a “Q- Rube” staying at this hotel?

Dunno, many of them are in jail! ;)
Then how are they renting $1700 rooms at the Trump hotel?
The rooms are the same as always. $476 for a regular room to over $2700 for a suite.

Only democrats believe that the hotel rates changed.

When nothing happens the communist democrats will claim the seditionists were scared off.

I LOVE this story.
Wonder how many Q-Rubes will pick up rooms tonight for a grand a night in Hotel Rump?

The rooms are the same as always. $476 for a regular room to over $2700 for a suite.

Only democrats believe that the hotel rates changed.

When nothing happens the communist democrats will claim the seditionists were scared off.

Pick a source - Any source. Then grab yer horns, furs & facepaint. Will be WILD!! :lol:

I LOVE this story.

Daddy Warbucks! :laughing0301:
Trolling your own thread now? You can’t even show any supposed Trump supporters who believe in this conspiracy theory.

I LOVE this story.

Daddy Warbucks! :laughing0301:
Trolling your own thread now? You can’t even show any supposed Trump supporters who believe in this conspiracy theory.

You are SOOO full of crap. Q loves Rump and Rump loves Q!! Like Jake Angeli, you may have been isolated in Mommy’s basement for too long ;-)

1614830956957.jpeg

Forum List

Back