Q-Kooks are bored with Donnie's "same ol'" Revenge and Grievance Tour

Its poor that he didnt mention his footsoldiers languishing in Washington jails. They deserve some sort of acknowledgment for their service.

But then again Trump doesnt like people who get caught.

They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.

Luvie. Could you please give me the reliable numbers on how many Q people exist. Just a number. I want to know how many.

I have never seen one, heard one, know anyone who is the same. Then I live in an area where the normal people outweigh the abbynormals 9 to1

Can you quote something that Q said that you disagree with?
The bolded statements (and others from Q) are all over this board and yet no one admits to being a Q believer...

there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who doesn't believe this is an idiot.....just ask the xiden family, or the pedo billy clinton,
Not a Q believer?

Luvie. Could you please give me the reliable numbers on how many Q people exist. Just a number. I want to know how many.

I have never seen one, heard one, know anyone who is the same. Then I live in an area where the normal people outweigh the abbynormals 9 to1

Sure - here ya go. Fact is, a majority of Trump supporters believe at least some of the crap Q-Kooks believe.
But of course, they probably don't know it and wouldn't admit it if they did!

Q stands for the queer you are...thats all...nothing more, nothing less....now, go give that thing you refer 2 as a brain a long permanent rest....
Poor trump cultists.....got nothing in their Quiver anymore so they do personal attacks in their desperation. :heehee:
This one is even weaker than most of them. Virtually all of his posts are fourth-grade level personal insults and vulgarity, or just repeating your words back to you out of context. Or both. Standard Trumpian-level intellect.
There are millions like this. This is a real problem. pathetic deniers of TRUTH...scum demonRATS
And he does it again.

It's all he knows. It's the best he can do.
it just looks better when its the TRUTH...something you have no clue about...you live your pathetic little life in denial

Why aren't lefties concerned with the real freaking world where the president whispers into a live mik in a senior citizen moment and the V.P. doesn't seem to understand that the people she represents are being overrun with diseased illegal aliens?
Why aren't we concerned with your silly, shallow fantasies that you create in lieu of anything important to whine about?

gee, dunno.
Why aren't we concerned with your shallow fantasies that you create in lieu of anything important to whine about?
go ahead, whats the answer?

Lather - Rinse - Repeat! :rolleyes-41:

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trumpcriticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.​
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election."​
They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.​
But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."​
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."​
"Love President Trump. But, if I'm being honest, it's a lot of the 'same old-same old,' we've all heard a thousand times before," wrote Annmarie Calabro.​
Some of Trump's more mainstream critics and former supporters also appeared to have grown tired of the former president using his rally platform to blast the same figures, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Ohio GOP Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Trump also painted a dire picture of the current state of America, claiming that the country is falling apart without his so-called leadership.​

If you have 90 minutes to waste, I think you'll see what they mean! :auiqs.jpg:

Seek help for your obsession. Maybe a 12 step program?

there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who doesn't believe this is an idiot.....just ask the xiden family, or the pedo billy clinton,
Not a Q believer?
as b4, q is for the queer you are
But you believe the Q "frazzledrip" nonsense...

Ohhh
as b4, q is for the queer you are...no more, no less
btw, don't tell me what I believe...that makes you a pathetic individual that is constantly WRONG

Thousands were at the rally and over 2.5M watched in spite of zero coverage my MSM. Trump supporters an the opposite of bored with him.

Not a Q believer?
as b4, q is for the queer you are
But you believe the Q "frazzledrip" nonsense...

Ohhh
as b4, q is for the queer you are...no more, no less
btw, don't tell me what I believe...that makes you a pathetic individual that is constantly WRONG
YOU told us what you believe. And if it ain’t full onQ it’s Q adjacent

That's such a huge difference from seeing Biden.

Trump speaks with a lot of vitality, intelligence and enthusiasm. And a genuine love of this country and it's people.

Biden just mumbles, mutters and sputters with a blank mindless stare and slurred speech, loses his train of thought and often seems very confused. Sometimes doesn't seem to know where he is. He's obviously suffering from dementia.

Biden's odd behavior reminds me a lot of my aunt's husband when he was suffering from vascular dementia. If he's not doing it already, pretty soon he will be misplacing things like his glasses, slippers or cuff links or whatever and accusing his wife or someone else of hiding them on him or stealing them.

Funny that Trump held a rally in an all white small town.

Forum List

Back