Q = 17 WWG1WGA

EStFtpiUwAEdLhA

Friday’s filing by Powell should be something. She already had a list of documents that no one knew even existed. She had the phone ID’s for Joseph Mifsud’s phones. She knew Mifsud was with Halper at the event that Flynn attended in 2015. Powell knows more than we know.

... and Friday January 24, 2020 came and... same old same old... the world continued its rotation without interruption same as well no documents -which nobody knew they existed- came out to light.

"Q' has been removed and "F" has been posted as replacement.

Passed up EVERY chance to Declas and every chance to prosecute Hillary, Comey, Brennan and Clapper. But now it's on?

Believe it when I see it

Passed up EVERY chance to Declas and every chance to prosecute Hillary, Comey, Brennan and Clapper. But now it's on?

Believe it when I see it
Just shut up. You’re a grown man, try acting like one. The 4 year old child in my household whines and complains less than you do.

Believe it when I see it
Just shut up. You’re a grown man, try acting like one. The 4 year old child in my household whines and complains less than you do.

Is this panDEMic and market crash part of the "Plan"? Yeah, sure it is

John Solomon recently reported that as early as January 2017 the Mueller team knew THERE WAS NO RUSSIA COLLUSION yet they continued to entrap and pressure Flynn and all.

Barr's response?

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone.

That's what the FBI does to America citizens. It's criminal! Absolutely criminal

If Trump wins and keeps the Senate, which is probably a coinflip at this point, he needs Jeffords or Nunes at DOJ. Barr continues to cover for the Coup

:lmao:

I bet you’re one of the idiots that panic bought 59 cases of toilet paper :lol:

Forum List

Back