Pyramid builder of Egypt gets hit

LOLOLOLOL....................That'll show that racist..........................LOLOL

You spooks are such frauds. Fuck You!!!

1) Black person sucka punches non black person like here ? Everyone thinks he should punished to the max. and some even call for the death penalty.

2) Non black person sucka punches a black person like in your example ? Everyone has no problem with it.

Last edited:
1) Black person sucka punches non black person like here ? Everyone is disgusted and some even call for the death penalty

2) Non black person sucka punches a black person like in your example ? Every one has no problem with it.
Because they usually do it for no reason, or skin color.
This guy was tired of dude talking racist shit.
Of course, it isnt surprising a militant racist like you ignores that little factoid.

TNHarley
Because they usually do it for no reason, or skin color. This guy was tired of dude talking racist shit. Of course, it isnt surprising a militant racist like you ignores that little factoid.

And if the person on the bike was white and the guy who sucka punched him was black you'd say the same thing. Right ?

Happen. Not. Gonna

TNHarley
Because they usually do it for no reason, or skin color. This guy was tired of dude talking racist shit. Of course, it isnt surprising a militant racist like you ignores that little factoid.

And if the person on the bike was white and the guy who sucka punched him was black you'd say the same thing. Right ?

Happen. Not. Gonna
If dude, was talking shit, he would deserve it.
You create a false premise, so you can justify your racist shit like wanting to kill and rape white girls and women.
You dont fool me, faggot.

TNHarley

TNHarley
You create a false premise, so you can justify your racist shit like wanting to kill and rape white girls and women.

Can you post were I said that i wanted to kill or rape white girls in situation were black people was not killed or raped first ?

You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence so you have to talk in a way he understands.

TNHarley

TNHarley

Can you post were I said that i wanted to kill or rape white girls in situation were black people was not killed or raped first ?

You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence so you have to talk in a way he understands.
That little white girl killed and raped black people? :oops:
I dont understand violence. Its savagery. Nor do i understand wanting to rape A FUCKING CHILD for the color of her skin.
You are a fucking COWARD

TNHarley

Happen. Not. Gonna
Go back to africa.

TNHarley

And since when have white people played it fair with black people ?

I'll wait

TNHarley
I dont understand violence. Its savagery.

Yes you do, just as long as it s black people who are on the receiving end of that violence and savagery.

TNHarley
Nor do i understand wanting to rape A FUCKING CHILD for the color of her skin

Yes you do, just as long as it's black girls and black children being raped. You're culture is full of pedophiles. Gimme a break

TNHarley
You are a fucking COWARD

Come from the biggest race of cowards on the planet I'll take that.

TNHarley
You know he is giddy about all those innocent whites in South Africa having their lives destroyed and/or ended.

And you're all giddy about all those innocent blacks in South Africa who have had their lives destroyed and/or ended.

TNHarley
He is truly a sick mother fucker.

You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands

Last edited:
1) Black person sucka punches non black person like here ? Everyone thinks he should punished to the max. and some even call for the death penalty.

2) Non black person sucka punches a black person like in your example ? Everyone has no problem with it.

1. NYC is the target of a lot of immigrants. Demographic shift is making it LESS BLACK. That black guy might want to consider BLACK FLIGHT, to a place where he will have more back up.

2. People like you are pissing EVERYONE off. It will come back on you.

3. Do you realize that that guy that punched the black guy, was the least racist person there? ALL the others? THey let it pass because they don't expect people like you, to be able to act civilized. The attacker? He showed that black guy the respect of taking his words seriously and responding seriously, instead of giving him a pass because he was too black to know better.

TNHarley

I'll wait

TNHarley

Yes you do, just as long as it s black people who are on the receiving end of that violence and savagery.

TNHarley

Yes you do, just as long as it's black girls and black children being raped. You're culture is full of pedophiles. Gimme a break

TNHarley
You are a fucking COWARD

TNHarley
You know he is giddy about all those innocent whites in South Africa having their lives destroyed and/or ended.

And you're all giddy about all those innocent blacks in South Africa who have had their lives destroyed and/or ended.
As I said, you just make shit up for justification for your racism. Its fuckin pathetic, honestly.
Good day, you psychopathic, pedophilic piece of shit.

TNHarley

I'll wait

TNHarley

TNHarley

TNHarley
You are a fucking COWARD

TNHarley

TNHarley
He is truly a sick mother fucker.

You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands
Go back to Africa, you own it and take all the other mud hut builders with you.

TNHarley

Happen. Not. Gonna
What white guy have you seen out calling little old black women names for no reason? Black guys comments had to be really bad to get a tiny little skinny asian guy go after his larger loud mouth ass.

Correll

Is that supposed to scared me ? Am I supposed to scared now ? Tell me what can white people do to black people that they have not done already ?

Correll
3. Do you realize that that guy that punched the black guy, was the least racist person there? ALL the others?

Had that been a black man who sucka punched a white man on the bike (regardless of what the white man was doing) you would not be saying that because the code of white society is to always support a white person if they're harming a black person

Correll
1. NYC is the target of a lot of immigrants. Demographic shift is making it LESS BLACK. That black guy might want to consider BLACK FLIGHT, to a place where he will have more back up.

Let's be clear about it. You like this video yourself because you'd like to harm a black person but you don't have courage to step to a black man 1 on 1 unarmed.

So even though the blk guy was sucka punched that's a win for you because you lived vicariously through the guy who delivered the sucka punch

Turtlesoup
What white guy have you seen out calling little old black women names for no reason?

Forget name calling. You have white guys like Dylan Roof that go into black churches and kill elderly blk women

Turtlesoup
Black guys comments had to be really bad to get a tiny little skinny asian guy go after his larger loud mouth ass.

I hear what you saying and I expect that, that's just you staying on code and as I said to Correll that code is : Always support a white or non black person harming a black person

Correll

Is that supposed to scared me ? Am I supposed to scared now ? Tell me what can white people do to black people that they have not done already ?

We could stop coddling you, as we have been doing for a long time now, your entire life, and start taking you seriously. Like that asian guy did.

Correll
3. Do you realize that that guy that punched the black guy, was the least racist person there? ALL the others?

Had that been a black man who sucka punched a white man on the bike (regardless of what the white man was doing) you would not be saying that because the code of white society is to always support a white person if they're harming a black person

Correll

Nope. Plenty of times, I've had no problem saying that individual white people were in the wrong and should be held accountable.

Let's be clear about it. You like this video yourself because you'd like to harm a black person but you don't have courage to step to a black man 1 on 1 unarmed.

So even though the blk guy was sucka punched that's a win for you because you lived vicariously through the guy who delivered the sucka punch

Incorrect. I would like to harm assholes, white and black. I have not done it, because it is not me and the asshole one on one, but because SOCIETY in on the side of the assholes and doing so puts me against the society as a whole.

Forum List

Back