Putting the Catholic Church in my rear view window...

... You're either very ignorant or playing dumb. Tell us where repeating "Hail Mary etc etc" is found in Scripture.

"And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. ..."

We repeat every year this words at Christmas tide. Ever heard that Christmas - or other holy days - are good days to attack Jews and Christians? What is your "scripture", where such things are written in? Where is written let never live anyone else in peace and let never rest the believers in god and attack them continously with all legal and illegal methods which are thinkable?

Last edited:
... You're either very ignorant or playing dumb. Tell us where repeating "Hail Mary etc etc" is found in Scripture.

"And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. ..."

We repeat every year this words at Christmas tide. Ever heard that Christmas - or other holy days - are good days to attack Jews and Christians? What is your "scripture", where such things are written in? Where is written let never live anyone else in peace and let never rest the believers in god and attack them continously with all legal and illegal methods which are thinkable?

My scripture is anything by Lou Reed.

And I bet your quote was made up.

The seven Sacraments is a catholic doctrine, not a Christian Church doctrine.
The seven Sacraments have a Biblical base that center around the life and ministry of Christ. Catholics celebrate and live this.
Show me in the New Testament where this is taught as Church doctrine.

By the way: The bible was made from us Catholics. Sometimes I think we made perhaps something wrong, when we made it, because the bible is a book of books and not a god. It tells about experiences with god from thousands of authors and co-authors. We are in general not "the religion of the book" - we are a religion of God's general revelation. Somehow "the bible" in reality never stopped. It's not over yet only because a book is written. Who reads, reads what he is able to understand. The bible is a compass - but it is not the own way someone has to go to find the way to god.
By the way: The bible was made from us Catholics. Sometimes I think we made perhaps something wrong, when we made it, because the bible is a book of books and not a god.
the christian (10000 page) bible is a political document disguised as a religion through forgeries and falacies - about a religion for the origin of life and its spiritual content.

if a life, physiology were made in a laboratory - would they have as well created a spiritual content - no, nor would it mostlikey have even an apatite.

refining the religion of life takes an awful turn when envisioned by the desert religions and is no where near the resolution yet to be resolved while those congregations continue in their illicit behavior.

no comment

My scripture is anything by Lou Reed.

And I bet your quote was made up.

... So basically, everyone goes to the same place. I agree, wherever that is.

And what do you do in your betting centre together with Dr. Mengele?

Last edited:
... Mary was a sinful woman just like everyone else.

In this case she was not able to do a 100% free decision to become the mother of Jesus - or with other words: God raped her or Mary was a whore and Jesus was a bastard. Do you believe this?

A little more information about the very serios problem of this, what you say here:

The so called "Deutsche Christen" (1) for example said Jesus Christ was not a Jew but the son of a German soldier, in the Roman army, who fought with a sword in the hands against all Jews. (That's without any reality - Jesus was a Jew - but nothing is stupid enough not to be used from political propaganda!)

(1) "Deutsche Christen" were a Nazi organisation, which tried to overtake the Protestants in Germany. "Deutsche Christen" do not to confuse with the expression "deutsche Christen" with a littel "d", which is able to be in the begining of a sentence also a big "D" - what's a totally different thing: Deutsche Christen are an anti-Christian Nazi-organisation with the cover name "German Christians" and "deutsche Christen" are just simple "Christians from Germany". Lots of people have a problem with this very serios difference - also Germans. Under proetstants in Germany the answer to the "German Christians" was called "die bekennende Kirche" (the confessing church) - most famous member of this movement from protestant Christians is Dietrich Bonhoefer.

Who Am I?

Who am I? They often tell me
I step out from my cell
calm and cheerful and poised,
like a squire from his manor.

Who am I? They often tell me
I speak with my guards
freely, friendly and clear,
as though I were the one in charge.

Who am I? They also tell me
I bear days of calamity
serenely, smiling and proud,
like one accustomed to victory.

Am I really what others say of me?
Or am I only what I know of myself?
Restless, yearning, sick, like a caged bird,
struggling for life breath, as if I were being strangled,
starving for colors, for flowers, for birdsong,
thirsting for kind words, human closeness,
shaking with rage at power lust and pettiest insult,
tossed about, waiting for great things to happen,
helplessly fearing for friends so far away,
too tired and empty to pray, to think, to work,
weary and ready to take my leave of it all?

Who am I? This one or the other?
Am I this one today and tomorrow another?
Am I both at once? Before others a hypocrite
and in my own eyes a pitiful, whimpering weakling?
Or is what remains in me like a defeated army,
Fleeing in disarray from victory already won?

Who am I? They mock me, these lonely questions of mine.
Whoever I am, thou knowest me; O God, I am thine!

Dietrich Bonhoefer

Last edited:

A little more information about the very serios problem of this, what you say here:

The so called "Deutsche Christen" (1) for example said Jesus Christ was not a Jew but the son of a German soldier, in the Roman army, who fought with a sword in the hands against all Jews. (That's without any reality - but nothing is stupid enough not to be used from political propaganda!)

(1) "Deutsche Christen" were a Nazi organisation, which tried to overtake the Protestants in Germany. "Deutsche Christen" do not to confuse with the expression "deutsche Christen" with a littel "d", which is able to be in the begining of a sentence also a big "D" - what's a totally different thing: Deutsche Christen are an anti-Christian Nazi-organisation with the cover name "German Christians" and "deutsche Christen" are just simple "Christians from Germany". Lots of people have a problem with this very serios difference - also Germans.

What kind of answer is this? Remembers me to an atomic clock with entangled Yttrium atoms which in 13.8 billion years shows a discrepancy of less than a 100 millionth of a second. So what do you like to say with this time analogy? That you don't have enough time to think?

Last edited:

What kind of answer is this? Remembers me to an atomic clock with entangled Yttrium atoms which in 13.8 billion years shows a discrepancy of less than a 100 millionth of a second. So what do you like to say with this time analogy? That you don't have enough time to think?

What kind of answer is this? ...
it's a cuckoo clock ... for nuts - - filter is being kind.

So it means "Idiot, I don't listen to anything what you say". Thanks for this information. By the way: Mary, the mother of god, was born without sin and never sinned. God asked her something and she agreed.

Last edited:

So it means "Idiot, I don't listen to anything what you say". Thanks for this information. By the way: Mary, the mother of god, was born without sin and never sinned. God asked her something and she agreed.

1608955998404.png

never to have sinned is hard to do, not necessarily redeemable for learning your lessons. a&e.

too bad zaagnut - everyone is born sinless that's why it's required for the return trip - what you do inbetween is whether you get a ticket home for your troubles, or - drop dead.

View attachment 433490
never to have sinned is hard to do, not necessarily redeemable for learning your lessons. a&e.

too bad zaagnut - everyone is born sinless that's why it's required for the return trip - what you do inbetween is whether you get a ticket home for your troubles, or - drop dead.

Hmm ... seems to me it exists an anti-world far from Christmas. You are this world and that's not my world.

Last edited:

Wrong. Mary was a sinner. The Bible says "all have sinned". Mary rejoiced when God told her she was pregnant with the Messiah because she said "My Savior lives". Only one person is without sin, Jesus Christ

That's unscriptural. Show me the Scripture that says you can pray with a dead person. Go ahead.
Show me the scripture where Christ says those who have passed on are dead. God is the God of the living.

Anyway for love exists no limits in space and time. The dead are dead - but will live again one day - if this is the will of god - in a new body made of light. In case of mother Mary we "know" (=believe) she is (was/will be) in heaven - that's what we celebrate with her ascension.

When I was a child I spoke by the way a long time with my father, when he was dead. And he answered. This was totally normal for me, so I spoke with nobody else about this phenomenon. Sure this is able to be an illusion - but who knows? Whatever the reasons were - it had helped me.

Last edited:

Wrong. Mary was a sinner. The Bible says "all have sinned". Mary rejoiced when God told her she was pregnant with the Messiah because she said "My Savior lives". Only one person is without sin, Jesus Christ

It's not interesting for me what anti-Christians say about mother Mary. Who attacks the mother of god attacks me personally. I'm by the way not sure whether Jesus was without sin. Who says why god is not able to be a sinner too?

Last edited:

It's not interesting for me what anti-Christians say about mother Mary. Who attacks the mother of god attacks me personally. I'm by the way not sure whether Jesus was without sin. Who says why god is not able to be a sinner too?

Christians believe the Bible. Nothing you're saying here is in the Scriptures.

This is no answer, anti-Christian. Nowhere in the bible is by the way written that Jesus was without sin. But I found a Catholic user in this forum here with the name "Zaangalewa", who said about mother Mary that "to be [absolutelly] free" and "to be without [any] sin" are similar expressions. And Jesus was absolutelly free - so I think Jesus was perhaps without sin. But again: In "the scriptures" is not written Jesus was without sin. Why do you think Jesus was without sin?

Last edited:

what's up filter, "was a sinner" is not the same as born a sinner - have you seen the light.

not necessarily true "all" have sinned - especially the very young that perish. sinning is a learning process to reach the state of purity necessary for remission to the Everlasting for who might attempt the feat - as long as the sins are redeemable. religion of antiquity.

what other reference do you have than your 4th century bible - "she said "My Savior lives" - not only is that a forgery, it makes no sense.

This is no answer, anti-Christian. Nowhere in the bible is by the way written that Jesus was without sin. But I found a Catholic user in this forum here with the name "Zaangalewa", who said about mother Mary that "to be [absolutelly] free" and "to be without [any] sin" are similar expressions. And Jesus was absolutelly free - so I think Jesus was perhaps without sin. But again: In "the scriptures" is not written Jesus was without sin. Why do you think Jesus was without sin?

The Bible says Jesus was without sin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back