Putting the Catholic Church in my rear view window...

What kind of answer is this? Remembers me to an atomic clock with entangled Yttrium atoms which in 13.8 billion years shows a discrepancy of less than a 100 millionth of a second. So what do you like to say with this time analogy? That you don't have enough time to think?

What kind of answer is this? ...
it's a cuckoo clock ... for nuts - - filter is being kind.

So it means "Idiot, I don't listen to anything what you say". Thanks for this information. By the way: Mary, the mother of god, was born without sin and never sinned. God asked her something and she agreed.

Wrong. Mary was a sinner. The Bible says "all have sinned". Mary rejoiced when God told her she was pregnant with the Messiah because she said "My Savior lives". Only one person is without sin, Jesus Christ

Wrong. Mary was a sinner. The Bible says "all have sinned". Mary rejoiced when God told her she was pregnant with the Messiah because she said "My Savior lives". Only one person is without sin, Jesus Christ
what's up filter, "was a sinner" is not the same as born a sinner - have you seen the light.

not necessarily true "all" have sinned - especially the very young that perish. sinning is a learning process to reach the state of purity necessary for remission to the Everlasting for who might attempt the feat - as long as the sins are redeemable. religion of antiquity.

what other reference do you have than your 4th century bible - "she said "My Savior lives" - not only is that a forgery, it makes no sense.

The Bible is the standard for Christians. If you don't believe it, fine. However, those of us who claim to be Christians it's the final Word.

What kind of answer is this? Remembers me to an atomic clock with entangled Yttrium atoms which in 13.8 billion years shows a discrepancy of less than a 100 millionth of a second. So what do you like to say with this time analogy? That you don't have enough time to think?

So it means "Idiot, I don't listen to anything what you say". Thanks for this information. By the way: Mary, the mother of god, was born without sin and never sinned. God asked her something and she agreed.

what's up filter, "was a sinner" is not the same as born a sinner - have you seen the light.

not necessarily true "all" have sinned - especially the very young that perish. sinning is a learning process to reach the state of purity necessary for remission to the Everlasting for who might attempt the feat - as long as the sins are redeemable. religion of antiquity.

what other reference do you have than your 4th century bible - "she said "My Savior lives" - not only is that a forgery, it makes no sense.

The Bible is the standard for Christians. If you don't believe it, fine. However, those of us who claim to be Christians it's the final Word.

howabout claim your rightful title - 4th century christianity - that is when your religion began or prove otherwise. something other than your self edited without accreditation's single publication christian bible. the religion of the roman empire.

- and used to commit the most heinous crimes throughout history to persecute and victimize the innocent.

and particularly its omission of the religion of antiquity as prescribed, the parable of noah that in every way imaginable contradicts the very idea of a messiah much less proof the religious itinerant ever claimed such a title and found in only one book begun and finished 400 years after the 1st century events occurred.

the triumph of good vs evil - is not a book and is a spoken religion and is eternal. for the admission to the Everlasting. through final judgement. the message of the 1st century and the religious itinerant who was crucified.

It's not interesting for me what anti-Christians say about mother Mary. Who attacks the mother of god attacks me personally. I'm by the way not sure whether Jesus was without sin. Who says why god is not able to be a sinner too?

Christians believe the Bible. Nothing you're saying here is in the Scriptures.

This is no answer, anti-Christian. Nowhere in the bible is by the way written that Jesus was without sin. But I found a Catholic user in this forum here with the name "Zaangalewa", who said about mother Mary that "to be [absolutelly] free" and "to be without [any] sin" are similar expressions. And Jesus was absolutelly free - so I think Jesus was perhaps without sin. But again: In "the scriptures" is not written Jesus was without sin. Why do you think Jesus was without sin?

The Bible says Jesus was without sin.

This are opinions about Jesus from others - but how do you call this behavior from Jesus?

Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

I doubt that Jesus was without sin - I'm able to imagine that the risk for god on his own, when he became a human being in Jesus, the Christ, was perhaps much higher, than we are able to imagine on our own. But the love of god and the god of love were able to open (a) new way(s).

Last edited:
did you apply the same standards to yourself that you say I must meet in order to make an informed choice on what religion to follow?

I doubt it.
Grin. So you doubt it. Your doubts mean nothing to me. You do not know my story or my journey or why I chose to be Catholic, why I married an atheist, why I help my brother-in-law with Buddhist teachings or my daughter's learning of the Jewish faith. You have your own journey of faith and that should bring you joy.
and yet you can judge that I did not spend enough time studying different religions and thus are incapable of making an informed choice.

so you see if you did not meet your own standards then you are a hypocrite.

so then no need to worship a god.
There is no need to live inside, but I do not advise living out among the elements.

In Jesus' parable of the workers in the vineyard: Who do you believe are the ones most blessed, those who worked all day, or those who worked only the last hour? I believe it is those who worked all day, and that is the reason they had no reason to complain those who worked only an hour had the same wage. I would rather spend this life in our Father's vineyard...how about you?
actually even the most primitive of humans knew that some sort of shelter was necessary

and yet you can judge that I did not spend enough time studying different religions and thus are incapable of making an informed choice.
I am perplexed. Where do you feel I judged you? I have no idea how much or how little time you spent studying different religions. As far as I know we haven't discussed this. Nor do I recall ever thinking any choice you made about anything was not informed. Shrug.

It's not interesting for me what anti-Christians say about mother Mary. Who attacks the mother of god attacks me personally. I'm by the way not sure whether Jesus was without sin. Who says why god is not able to be a sinner too?

This is no answer, anti-Christian. Nowhere in the bible is by the way written that Jesus was without sin. But I found a Catholic user in this forum here with the name "Zaangalewa", who said about mother Mary that "to be [absolutelly] free" and "to be without [any] sin" are similar expressions. And Jesus was absolutelly free - so I think Jesus was perhaps without sin. But again: In "the scriptures" is not written Jesus was without sin. Why do you think Jesus was without sin?

This are opinions about Jesus from others - but how do you call this behavior from Jesus?

Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

I doubt that Jesus was without sin - I'm able to imagine that the risk for god on his own, when he became a human being in Jesus, the Christ, was perhaps much higher, than we are able to imagine on our own. But the love of god and the god of love were able to open (a) new way(s).

Those aren't opinions, they are SCRIPTURE. You're the one with only opinion. I am quoting SCRIPTURE.

Those aren't opinions, they are SCRIPTURE. You're the one with only opinion. I am quoting SCRIPTURE.

You are crying out loud the word "scripture"? Why? The bible is not god and for hundreds of years we had no bible at all. Was it frustrating what I asked you and what you intentionally ignored? Are you for example able to imagine to feel regret for god? And sure wrote Peter - and everyone else - his opinion, when he wrote a letter. Also Peter never was god - nor a perfect human being. In case of Mary and Joseph - the parents of god - the situation is a little different. They were perhaps much more perfect than we think. That's perhaps the main reason why Joseph was a chatterbox and the bible is full of his not existing comments.

Last edited:

You are crying out loud the word "scripture"? Why? The bible is not god and for hundreds of years we had no bible at all. Was it frustrating what I asked you and what you intentionally ignored? Are you for example able to imagine to feel regret for god? And sure wrote Peter - and everyone else - his opinion, when he wrote a letter. Also Peter never was god - nor a perfect human being. In case of Mary and Joseph - the parents of god - the situation is a little different. They were perhaps much more perfect than we think. That's perhaps the main reason why Joseph was a chatterbox and the bible is full of his not existing comments.

Whatever. Bye.

You can only get so far with BreezeWood. I think he posts from evolution asylum. He thinks we rely on a prehistoric book (which it is) that was fabricated back then. How can any book answer all the questions even if written now?

He also thinks his metamorphosis pic proves macroevolution.

You can only get so far with BreezeWood. I think he posts from evolution asylum. He thinks we rely on a prehistoric book (which it is) that was fabricated back then. How can any book answer all the questions even if written now?

- physical evidence is not in the scope of bonds reasoning.

metamorphosis is proof of the metaphysical spiritual content of physiology that guides evolution and is required for its duration to maintain the natural law where good triumphs over evil in purity, forever.

no, there is no teddy bear to do for someone what only they can do for themselves - a messiah.

metamorphosis is proof of the metaphysical spiritual content of physiology that guides evolution and is required for its duration to maintain the natural law where good triumphs over evil in purity, forever.

no, there is no teddy bear to do for someone what only they can do for themselves - a messiah.

The Messiah came and is now gone. There were plenty of eyewitnesses. In fact most of the world knows the history.

As for your claim, what further evidence do you have to claim the "metaphysical spiritual content of physiology" that guides evolution. Not only do you lack explanation of it, you lack the scientific method.

The Messiah came and is now gone. There were plenty of eyewitnesses. In fact most of the world knows the history.

As for your claim, what further evidence do you have to claim the "metaphysical spiritual content of physiology" that guides evolution. Not only do you lack explanation of it, you lack the scientific method.
The Messiah came and is now gone.
the 1st century religious itinerant is only what they made of him in the 4th century - for whatever reason they left behind not a shred of evidence for your claim and certainly nothing in regards to being a messiah. their actual fame was purely local no more than a 50 mile radius.

As for your claim, what further evidence do you have to claim the "metaphysical spiritual content of physiology" that guides evolution.
metamorphosis is proof of the metaphysical spiritual content of physiology that guides evolution ...

metamorphosis is proof of a spiritual content that guides physiology through a cyclical change to its physical characteristics from one state to another.
1609467192259.png

the transition from one being into another can not be accomplished by the physiology itself as in metamorphosis the physiology is what is transformed and is accomplished extraordinarily by means of an intermediary that guides the process from beginning to completion and remains the same throughout the process and was the transformations cause.

the same process is the means for evolutionary progression of physiology in calculated steps for changes so deemed by the organism for a more enhanced existence.

Here is the explanation:

The fig tree was out of season and would never have born fruit. It was worthless if it bore no fruit. It had leaved, but should have been laden with fruit by that time in the growing season.
If you plant a daisy in the spring it will produce roots, grow, leave, flower and then in the fall it will go dormant to survive the winter. Plant a daisy in the fall and it will root, grow, leave and before it has a chance to flower, and go dormant, it will die in the harsh winter.

Jesus had better have been without sin. It is His sin free record that was exchanged on the cross. He took our sin. We accepted His righteous record. Which is why no one goes to the Father except through the Son...

metamorphosis is proof of a spiritual content that guides physiology through a cyclical change to its physical characteristics from one state to another.

View attachment 436023

We know you changed states last night.
We know you changed states last night.
indeed bond, just about there -
View attachment 436452
oh, who's that under my foot ... some phony christian no doubt.

Nah, I pictured it more foo like

champagne_spray_face.gif

Forum List

Back