Putin's war is 'already lost' and he will be ‘ousted in 3 months' claims expert

I just hope the good guys are smart enough to give Putin an escape route that allows him to save face. Just get him away from that nuclear arsenal ASAP. Humiliating or kicking the man when he's down should be off the table.

Pootn has only succeeded in bringing shame and ruin on his own pathetic empire. :thup:

Azov where are you?

“So Ukrainian fighters are having to survive on a potato a day and have been deserting because they feel they're being sent to certain death in the front lines, but you're a Kremlin propagandist and a Putin lover if you say Kyiv should negotiate an end to this US proxy war.”

Pay attention Adolf.

Heil Hitler!!!

Attachments

• 1653667169618.png
    1653667169618.png
    118 KB · Views: 15
I just hope the good guys are smart enough to give Putin an escape route that allows him to save face. Just get him away from that nuclear arsenal ASAP. Humiliating or kicking the man when he's down should be off the table.
Yeah. And I hope Biden's DOJ will prosecute Joe and Hunter for the criminal acts detailed on Hunter's laptop

Azov where are you?

“So Ukrainian fighters are having to survive on a potato a day and have been deserting because they feel they're being sent to certain death in the front lines, but you're a Kremlin propagandist and a Putin lover if you say Kyiv should negotiate an end to this US proxy war.”

Pay attention Adolf.

Heil Hitler!!!
Soros, Schwab and US Congress people are getting more of that "Ukraine aid" than actual Ukrainians

Pootn has only succeeded in bringing shame and ruin on his own pathetic empire. :thup:

Why should anyone pay attention to anything this cocksucker says? You yourself have wasted away a barrel of ink writing bullshit on this forum, did anybody ever give a flying fuck?

Forum List

Back