CDZ Putin’s article about Ukraine to be ready soon - i feel the west had better grant Moscow some breathing-space *soon* and *permanently*..

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Putin’s article about Ukraine to be ready soon - Kremlin spokesman
Peskov said that the head of state always relies on historical facts and processes and never on any speculations or allegations

Local : 2021-07-04(Sunday) 17:29:21
Found via nicer.app/news

More threats heard in interstate relations amid pandemic - Kremlin spokesman
Dmitry Peskov note that he would like to see more diplomacy in the world

Local : 2021-07-04(Sunday) 16:43:41
Found via nicer.app/news

Kremlin says 'provocations' like UK warship episode demand tough response - Reuters UK

Local : 2021-07-04(Sunday) 16:22:00
Found via nicer.app/news

British Royal Navy warship HMS Defender sparked dramatic scenes in the Black Sea on June 23 by passing deliberately close to Russian-occupied Crimea while sailing from the Ukrainian port of Odesa to Batumi in Georgia.

and this is the fairly old and thriving Russian naval base in Crimea, which i believe they rightfully annexed eastern-Ukraine and Crimea for, because they need to ensure a land supply route to that naval base.

and note how Russia actually held referendums in east-Ukraine to support this "annexation"..

the reason i bring all of this up, is this :
ever since the fall of the USSR, NATO and the EU have expanded into East-Germany, and *all* of the countries right up to Russia's western border. The only regions that haven't sided with NATO and the EU, are Belarus and east-Ukraine.

i believe it is now time for NATO to take a few steps back. to let the peoples of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia *and* west-Ukraine, be truly free, and make up their own minds about who to side with. And by the way, i believe that an EU + Russian-federation membership *should* be made possible by the leaders of the USA, EU, and Russia, for these countries on Russia's western border.

and needless to say, i'm very much against provocations by the west near well-established, over 100 year-old Russian military assets that they use for their vital homeland security and peace of mind and ego.

Peskov said that the head of state always relies on historical facts and processes and never on any speculations or allegations

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Kremlin says 'provocations' like UK warship episode demand tough response - Reuters UK

Found via nicer.app/news

British Royal Navy warship HMS Defender sparked dramatic scenes in the Black Sea on June 23 by passing deliberately close to Russian-occupied Crimea while sailing from the Ukrainian port of Odesa to Batumi in Georgia.

and this is the fairly old anR

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

and this is the fairly old and thriving Russian naval base in Crimea, which i believe they rightfully annexed eastern-Ukraine and Crimea for, because they need to ensure a land supply route to that naval base.

and note how Russia actually held referendums in east-Ukraine to support this "annexation"..

ever since the fall of the USSR, NATO and the EU have expanded into East-Germany, and *all* of the countries right up to Russia's western border. The only regions that haven't sided with NATO and the EU, are Belarus and east-Ukraine.

i believe it is now time for NATO to take a few steps back. to let the peoples of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia *and* west-Ukraine, be truly free, and make up their own minds about who to side with. And by the way, i believe that an EU + Russian-federation membership *should* be made possible by the leaders of the USA, EU, and Russia, for these countries on Russia's western border.

and needless to say, i'm very much against provocations by the west near well-established, over 100 year-old Russian military assets that they use for their vital homeland security and peace of mind and ego.
Give The Ukraine back to Russia, problem solved.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

and this is the fairly old anR

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Give The Ukraine back to Russia, problem solved.
isn't that up to the people of west-Ukraine, more than anyone else?

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

How do you "rightfully annex" a part of someone else's country? If you're "annexing" it, you know it's not "rightful".

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

How do you "rightfully annex" a part of someone else's country? If you're "annexing" it, you know it's not "rightful".
we basically bribed one of the Ukrainian government's leaders (and their people, with all the semi-false promises by NATO for a better standard of living), for them to join NATO.
we did the same for the countries that are very close to Russia's large St Petersburg city, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia.

i read somewhere that Russia then did the same with east-Ukraine. apparently they boosted social welfare levels by 3 times, and they got the people there (somehow) to vote to align themselves with Russia in several referendums held somewhere around 2014.

indoctrination rules the day. i see it every day on forums.
but it's common sense, decency, honesty, and diplomacy, that should rule the day, if you ask me.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

we basically bribed one of the Ukrainian government's leaders (and their people, with all the semi-false promises by NATO for a better standard of living), for them to join NATO.
we did the same for the countries that are very close to Russia's large St Petersburg city, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia.

i read somewhere that Russia then did the same with east-Ukraine. apparently they boosted social welfare levels by 3 times, and they got the people there (somehow) to vote to align themselves with Russia in several referendums held somewhere around 2014.

but it's common sense, decency, honesty, and diplomacy, that should rule the day, if you ask me.

Look, if there had have been a proper election in the Crimea, and the people had voted legitimately to leave, then fine. But that wasn't the case. It was literally Russia grabbing land.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Look, if there had have been a proper election in the Crimea, and the people had voted legitimately to leave, then fine. But that wasn't the case. It was literally Russia grabbing land.
an at-least-equally-valid argument can be made about how the elections in Ukraine that drove Ukraine into the hands of NATO, weren't honest or fair elections, and in fact :
land-grabbing by NATO, as they had successfully done in the entire eastern-Europe region.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

an at-least-equally-valid argument can be made about how the elections in Ukraine that drove Ukraine into the hands of NATO, weren't honest or fair elections, and in fact :
land-grabbing by NATO, as they had successfully done in the entire eastern-Europe region.

Well, whether elections are fair or not, are about internal politics. Taking land from another country is something else. Similar to the US going into Iraq or Afghanistan.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Not a single country in Eastern Europe willingly joined the Soviet Union. Not one. Russia moved into each country, installed a puppet government and ruled with an iron fist until the fall of the dictatorship. Not one country in Eastern Europe wants to return to Russian rule - not one.

Stop with the bull about NATO. Eastern Europe wants protection from Russia, nothing more.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Well, whether elections are fair or not, are about internal politics. Taking land from another country is something else. Similar to the US going into Iraq or Afghanistan.
please take a look at the map, look up Crimea. know that the sovostopol naval base is there.
you gonna deny the Russians a land-supply route to that fairly ancient naval base of theirs?

and please, also consider the Bosporus gateway in Turkey, which leads from the Mediterranean Sea into the Black Sea (where Crimea is)...
this is *how* the British got that boat all the way into the Crimea region, "to test Russian defenses and responses" (a question answered by sheer common sense if you ask me - the Russians dropped plenty of warning bombs and said next time it'll be hitting the invading targets )...

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Not a single country in Eastern Europe willingly joined the Soviet Union. Not one. Russia moved into each country, installed a puppet government and ruled with an iron fist until the fall of the dictatorship. Not one country in Eastern Europe wants to return to Russian rule - not one.

Stop with the bull about NATO. Eastern Europe wants protection from Russia, nothing more.

well, i visit forums outside the USA and EU as well, and i constantly get attacked there about how NATO installs puppet governments around the world ;)
what's not so funny is that some of these accusations are bloody hard to refute.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

well, i visit forums outside the USA and EU as well, and i constantly get attacked there about how NATO installs puppet governments around the world ;)
what's not so funny is that some of these accusations are bloody hard to refute.

NATO is specific to Europe. Where exactly has NATO installed puppet governments "around the world"?

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

NATO is specific to Europe. Where exactly has NATO installed puppet governments "around the world"?

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, to name a few.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

And they installed puppet governments? Which ones?

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

the moderates in those countries, of course.

now, the people in forums far-far-away might have a different definition of a "puppet government" than we do over here, but once again :
some of their accusations are bloody hard to refute!...

Putin started down the rogue nation path several years ago and has not looked back. Apparently he thinks all this intrigue and outrage leads somewhere positive when all he has done is slam the door on normalized relations with the west. While he lives there can be no peaceful relations.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

the moderates in those countries, of course.

now, the people in forums far-far-away might have a different definition of a "puppet government" than we do over here, but once again :
some of their accusations are bloody hard to refute!...

In Afghanistan and Iraq there were elections which a minority opposed. In Syria the government has not changed and Libya is a fking mess thanks to Hillary and Obama. Where are the puppet governments?

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Ya, Moscow can bite my balls. You do not get peace by bending over.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

please take a look at the map, look up Crimea. know that the sovostopol naval base is there.
you gonna deny the Russians a land-supply route to that fairly ancient naval base of theirs?

and please, also consider the Bosporus gateway in Turkey, which leads from the Mediterranean Sea into the Black Sea (where Crimea is)...
this is *how* the British got that boat all the way into the Crimea region, "to test Russian defenses and responses" (a question answered by sheer common sense if you ask me - the Russians dropped plenty of warning bombs and said next time it'll be hitting the invading targets )...

What a bad argument. Because they RENTED a naval base from another country means they can ANNEX part of that country? What next? Just take over the Ukraine because it was part of the USSR?

Forum List

Back