Putin Takes Famous WNBA Player Hostage: Brittney Griner Arrested in MOSCOW

I can't find anything on the internet about Griner trashing the US. Perhaps you can provide a link. In any case, what has her homosexuality got to do with her arrest?
If you would follow your own post, you and mushroom introduced the homo aspect that I replied to. As for Griner "trashing" the US, maybe that was a poor choice of words--she has absolutely bad mouthed the US as an oppressor. I should be as oppressed as she is. She is a disingenuous whiner who has nothing good to say about the country that provided the opportunity for her to be where she is. She is ungrateful and can rot for the next 9 years IMHO.

If you would follow your own post, you and mushroom introduced the homo aspect that I replied to. As for Griner "trashing" the US, maybe that was a poor choice of words--she has absolutely bad mouthed the US as an oppressor. I should be as oppressed as she is. She is a disingenuous whiner who has nothing good to say about the country that provided the opportunity for her to be where she is. She is ungrateful and can rot for the next 9 years IMHO.
Actually, Mushroom changed the topic to his wish to see homosexuals executed and I criticized him for that and you continued to criticize homosexuals and claimed that Griner trashed America and I can find no evidence of that on the Internet and apparently neither can you.

Thank you. If you don't stick to the topic--don't complain when someone else responds to you.
Actually, you chose to ignore the first part of my post, which criticized the lack of justice in Russia and chose to address the issue of her homosexuality apparently because that is an important issue for you, and topped it off with false statements about Griner calling America an "oppressor".

which criticized the lack of justice in Russia
As is the case in the US, the government really doesn't GAF, what you think is just. It is their country and they make the rules. You idiots think that if it makes you feel good, it must be legal--WRONG. There are laws in civilized societies. Those who believe the laws don't apply to them are usually the whiners who end up claiming there is no justice when they end up incarcerated.

As is the case in the US, the government really doesn't GAF, what you think is just. It is their country and they make the rules. You idiots think that if it makes you feel good, it must be legal--WRONG. There are laws in civilized societies. Those who believe the laws don't apply to them are usually the whiners who end up claiming there is no justice when they end up incarcerated.
Russia has a dictatorship, so the people don't make the rules, the dictator does, so your use of "they" or "their" is inappropriate when talking about mores and justice. Putin's Russia has also demonstrated a disregard for laws and treaties, so your use of the word "civilized" when referring to Russa is also inappropriate.

Russia has a dictatorship, so the people don't make the rules, the dictator does, so your use of "they" or "their" is inappropriate when talking about mores and justice. Putin's Russia has also demonstrated a disregard for laws and treaties, so your use of the word "civilized" when referring to Russa is also inappropriate.
Your opinion is noted. The rest of the world recognizes the country and agree that they have laws, that if violated can land you in jail. We used to do that before the vegetable decided he was the dictator and could disregard them and say "C'mon In." You moron democrats holler about laws when they benefit you but when you are called for violating them, then it is a bad law.

You and your vile ilk would fit right in Russia.

Your opinion is noted. The rest of the world recognizes the country and agree that they have laws, that if violated can land you in jail. We used to do that before the vegetable decided he was the dictator and could disregard them and say "C'mon In." You moron democrats holler about laws when they benefit you but when you are called for violating them, then it is a bad law.
So you think that I'm a Democrat because I took issue with you and Mushroom wanting to stone homosexuals to death? Or is it because I pointed out that you falsely claimed taht Griner called America an "oppressor"?

You and your vile ilk would fit right in Russia.
Not at all. No one I know wants to fight Russia, but you and your ilk clearly want to cave in to all of Putin's demands, and no one with any sense wants to do that, and worse, you have no idea why you want to.

So you think that I'm a Democrat because I took issue with you and Mushroom wanting to stone homosexuals to death?
Please show me where I advocated stoning. You can show me where I said other countries in the middle east would treat homos that way, but I did not advocate such. I also did not initiate the comment--YOU did. I have been discussing Griners incarceration for violating drug laws in Russia throughout the day without a mention of homosexuality until you brought it up. Look in the mirror moron.

Please show me where I advocated stoning. You can show me where I said other countries in the middle east would treat homos that way, but I did not advocate such. I also did not initiate the comment--YOU did. I have been discussing Griners incarceration for violating drug laws in Russia throughout the day without a mention of homosexuality until you brought it up. Look in the mirror moron.
Actually, Mushroom brought it up and when I criticized him for wanting to execute homosexuals as they do in Iran, you responded that homosexuals should go to Iran (where they would be executed) and based that opinion on false claims about Griner calling America an "oppressor". Obviously you are unable to think clearly on the subject of law and justice in Russia or on the subject of homosexuality.

Not at all. No one I know wants to fight Russia, but you and your ilk clearly want to cave in to all of Putin's demands, and no one with any sense wants to do that, and worse, you have no idea why you want to.
Liar.

So you think that I'm a Democrat because I took issue with you and Mushroom wanting to stone homosexuals to death? Or is it because I pointed out that you falsely claimed taht Griner called America an "oppressor"?
Democrat scum.

So Putin is a democrat like you?

Nah. He hates Gays. He prefers to let his people suffer. He thinks a mighty military makes him strong. He’s obviously a Republican. One of those who’s election advertisement would start off with the words. “Endorsed by President Trump”.

Nah. He hates Gays. He prefers to let his people suffer. He thinks a mighty military makes him strong. He’s obviously a Republican. One of those who’s election advertisement would start off with the words. “Endorsed by President Trump”.
So, you're a faggot. Figgures

Actually, Mushroom brought it up and when I criticized him for wanting to execute homosexuals as they do in Iran, you responded that homosexuals should go to Iran (where they would be executed) and based that opinion on false claims about Griner calling America an "oppressor". Obviously you are unable to think clearly on the subject of law and justice in Russia or on the subject of homosexuality.
Take your trolling down the road. Stick to the topic and fuck off. I don't GAF what happens to homosexuals. They are irrelevant to my life and any other degenerate would be. I don't advocate for death or violence of any human, moron. You should seek counseling.

Forum List

Back