Putin shows us how its done.

Next thing you know Putin will be wear a black mask and will start attacking people in the streets

You can get the Commie and KGB off the man's desk, but you can't get the Commie KGB out of the man.

Nobody ever claimed Putin wasn't a hardass ex-KGB.

Nobody ever claimed his country isn't more Oligarchic than the US, either.

He sticks to his guns, I'll give him that.

People in Russia can go fishing anytime, anywhere.

Think about that the next time you see that stupid-ass commercial on the TV.

:mad: The one for "takemefishing.org" If I took that motherfucker (the narrator) fishing, he'd be chum.

Next thing you know Putin will be wear a black mask and will start attacking people in the streets
His staff wear masks.
3115.jpg

I wish we had that sort of system here. It's easier to avoid upsetting the regime when you know how you will be punished.

Here you just get slowly picked to death for the precrime of masterminding Heather Heyer's death from the other side of the globe with no resources or ability.

Arrest of Russian theatre director raises fears of clampdown on dissent

Of course he could be guilty.

Crushing dissent is a necessity for authoritarian regimes.

And of course Putin is seemingly Trumps biggest backer.
What dissent?
Seriously. This isn't journalism, it's trash.

So Putin wasn't a KGB man? And does not still crush dissent? I do not buy it. Nor did I buy his story of being baptized "in secret" as a child.

What dissent?

So Putin wasn't a KGB man? And does not still crush dissent? I do not buy it. Nor did I buy his story of being baptized "in secret" as a child.
I don't know about any of it. My question was specifically about the article linked in the OP. Can you answer it?

What dissent?

I don't know about any of it. My question was specifically about the article linked in the OP. Can you answer it?
The guy puts on productions tat challenge the ultra conservative establishment. He might be a crook but it does seem that bad things happen to people that Vlad doesnt like.
He also has a history of oppressing artists. (see Pussy Riot)

What dissent?

I read a statement, not a question. I looked back for "What dissent"? There were a few attempts at demonstrations, and of course Pussy Riot, imprisoned for offending the "church". Demonstrations are not allowed in KGB Vlad's regime.

Last edited:
I remember when they started ticketing and arresting people for outrageous cross dressing during daily traffic.
It bothers some types, and some of those types attempt to staple their d***s into buildings or self crucify with nails into downtown buildings.

Perspectives.

Forum List

Back