Putin says Russia to use Middle East volunteer fighters

I could not even think in the 1990s and early 2000s that Russians and Chechens would be able to fight not against each other, but together against a common enemy... And this happened already in 2008, during the war against Georgian aggression, and it is happening now.
American politicians and the military should study the russian experience, because at the Pentagon, the use of foreign military formations in the Middle East failed in the most pathetic and shameful way. The Afghan and Iraqi armies, on which many billions of dollars were spent, did not fulfill the tasks assigned to them.
It is necessary to cooperate and be friends with Russia

I could not even think in the 1990s and early 2000s that Russians and Chechens would be able to fight not against each other, but together against a common enemy... And this happened already in 2008, during the war against Georgian aggression, and it is happening now.
American politicians and the military should study the russian experience, because at the Pentagon, the use of foreign military formations in the Middle East failed in the most pathetic and shameful way. The Afghan and Iraqi armies, on which many billions of dollars were spent, did not fulfill the tasks assigned to them.
It is necessary to cooperate and be friends with Russia

No it isn’t. It is necessary to resist. With arms if need be. Totalitarian regimes must be resisted. And Russia is returning to the Soviet. And that must be resisted at all costs.

Mon, March 21, 2022, 1:28 AM
"Russia is suffering troop losses and has been unable to take Ukraine's capital city of Kyiv as of yet, but the Russians are expanding their attacks," trying to break out of their current stalemate, CNN's Jake Tapper said Sunday. "What is going wrong for the Russians?" he asked David Petraeus, the retired four-star general and former CIA director. "Well, an awful lot, actually," Petraeus said. "It's a stalemate, but we should note it's a bloody stalemate," not a truce.

"The Ukrainians say they have killed five Russian generals in Ukraine," Tapper said, noting that "CNN has not independently confirmed that" but the U.S. lost only one general over the entire Afghanistan War, and that was from an inside attack. "It's very, very uncommon" for U.S. generals to die in battle, Petraeus agreed, and "this is in the first three weeks, and these are quite senior generals."

"The bottom line is that their command and control has broken down, their communications have been jammed by the Ukrainians, their secure coms didn't work, they had to go to single channel," then cellphones, then stolen cellphones, Petraeus explained. "So what happens is the column gets stopped, an impatient general is sitting back there in his armored —or whatever — vehicle, he goes forward to find out what's going on because there's no initiative" among junior officers, "he gets up there, and the Ukrainians have very, very good snipers, and they've just been picking them off, left and right. And at least four of these five are absolutely confirmed, and I think the fifth we'll hear today."

Gen. David Petraeus explains how Ukraine keeps picking off Russian generals

Not honorable, not at all. If you are going to die for ukrainian nazis you die as an idiot.
OH !!!! I am fascinated-----do you have information
indicating that the majority of Ukrainians are NAZIS?

OH !!!! I am fascinated-----do you have information
indicating that the majority of Ukrainians are NAZIS?
The majority of Ukrainians do not fight against the Russians. Somewhere (as it was in Berdiansk) they prefer simply surrender. Nazies are minority, but aggressive and well funded minority.

The majority of Ukrainians do not fight against the Russians. Somewhere (as it was in Berdiansk) they prefer simply surrender. Nazies are minority, but aggressive and well funded minority.
I am fascinated. The Ukraine did not have a good
rep among my relatives WAY BACK when I was a kid because of the really bad anti-semitism;
historically--
But NAZIS NOW?---in modern times. Historically
the UKRAINE was EXPLOITED by Russia---used as
a buffer zone between Moscow and Europe---BUT
NOW----there are people funding nazis there----
????? who?

I am fascinated. The Ukraine did not have a good
rep among my relatives WAY BACK when I was a kid because of the really bad anti-semitism;
historically--
But NAZIS NOW?---in modern times. Historically
the UKRAINE was EXPLOITED by Russia---used as
a buffer zone between Moscow and Europe---BUT
NOW----there are people funding nazis there----
????? who?
First of all it is the EU (and some corrupted Democrats), who fund those Neo-Nazies. The problem is well-known, but now fake-media prefer not to see it, because they defend personal assets of Biden and his clique, not real democratic values.
IMG_20220321_044335_744.jpg

First of all it is the EU (and some corrupted Democrats), who fund those Neo-Nazies. The problem is well-known, but now fake-media prefer not to see it, because they defend personal assets of Biden and his clique, not real democratic values.
View attachment 619080
I am not ENTIRELY impressed. The nazism that
you describe exists WHEREVER there are larger
aggregates of christians or muslims. As to the
EU----I am not entirely enamoured ---but doubt that
it is a NAZI organization

This could lead one to think that ME fighters will be willing to fight against America.
Thousands of them are probably already in place in cell structures. If they strike and kill thousands of us the Ds will simply deny they caused the problem. That's where we are today. BUT in that situation, they'd damned well better become VERY quiet in public.

Of course it's about money. Maybe for some of them they are motivated by a hatred for the West or what have you.

In the end, no human will fight harder for money than someone fighting for their homeland and safety of their families. In some cases for the ability to see their children again. The man fighting for money will take his time and probably accept less risk than the man who believes it is do or die, he can't walk away.
Yup... Golda Meir famously said that Israel's "secret weapon" was the reality that they had nowhere else to go.

Thousands of them are probably already in place in cell structures. If they strike and kill thousands of us the Ds will simply deny they caused the problem. That's where we are today. BUT in that situation, they'd damned well better become VERY quiet in public.
The Western alliance will be faced with a problem of Asian people and Arab people on how to handle their questionable loyalty. Internment camps could become the solution. Or deportation?

Putin says Russia to use Middle East volunteer fighters​

11 Mar 2022 ~~ By Guy Fautconbridge

LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin gave the green light on Friday for up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East to be deployed alongside Russian-backed rebels to fight in Ukraine, doubling down an invasion that the West says has been losing momentum.
The move, just over two weeks since Putin ordered the invasion, allows Russia to deploy battle-hardened mercenaries from conflicts such as Syria without risking additional Russian military casualties. read more
At a meeting of Russia's Security Council, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said there were 16,000 volunteers in the Middle East who were ready to come to fight alongside Russian-backed forces in the breakaway Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

Commentary:
This move places Putin in a precarious position, If he begins to use mercenary troops to fight in the Ukraine, what keeps NATO and America from doing the same?
In addition, what should stop volunteer groups going to the aid of the Ukraine?
Has Putin opened his own Pandora's box?
That is precisely what Hitler did when the Mayor of Jerusalem, aka the Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini made a bargain with the devil to first murder all the Jews in Europe, and when that was accomplished, Hitler was to send troops to the present-day land of Israel to murder all the Jews in the Middle-East. The Mufti's 3,000 Muslim troops augmented and assisted Hitler's purge of all European Jews, wherever they were found.
The Mufti of Jerusalem and Hitler, 1941
1652296766213.png

Conspiring to rid Germany and Palestine/Middle East of the Jews,
just as soon as Hitler completed the European "task." :cranky:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back