Putin´s GRU is negotiating with Terrorist antisemitic Hezbollah to send fighters to join Moscow horde forces in their war against Ukraine/Free World

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
GRU ( Wagner Group) is negotiating with Terrorist antisemitic Hezbollah to send fighters (based in Syria) to join Moscow horde forces in their war against Ukraine/Free World as early as next week.

I hope that Israel ´ll send the Drones to Ukrainian army to deal with Terrorist antisemitic Hezbollah gangs !

Leave the Jews out of this.

There is no difference between Russians and Lithuanians when it comes to hating (and slaughtering) Jews.

If you really want Jews on your side, clean up your own act when it comes to Jews.

GRU ( Wagner Group) is negotiating with Terrorist antisemitic Hezbollah to send fighters (based in Syria) to join Moscow horde forces in their war against Ukraine/Free World as early as next week.

I hope that Israel ´ll send the Drones to Ukrainian army to deal with Terrorist antisemitic Hezbollah gangs !

They die to Ukrainian bullets just like Russians do.

So Putin ran out of Chechens to shoot Russian deserters an he got him some Hezbollah?

Those fuckers would shoot the deserters just for fun.

Supporting Muslim terrorists?
and antisemitis !

The Facts: Hezbollah was established on the ideology of antisemitism. Its founding principles are rooted in the hatred of Jews, the elimination of a Jewish state, and the determination to deny Jews their right of self-determination or nationhood.

and antisemitis !

The Facts: Hezbollah was established on the ideology of antisemitism. Its founding principles are rooted in the hatred of Jews, the elimination of a Jewish state, and the determination to deny Jews their right of self-determination or nationhood.

Might as well be honorary Democrats.

Forum List

Back