Putin runs out of generals and calls up old fat bloke from retirement

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Not sure what hiis role will be. Maybe he is going to eat Ukranians. #fatbastard

1656264058991.png

That is a Railroad worker from Pioneer / Kaliningrad
It may be, but he's wearing wearing a Russian Army parade cap and fatigues. I don't think that's a railroad uniform...

I did a reverse image search, but it turned up nothing.

It may be, but he's wearing wearing a Russian Army parade cap and fatigues. I don't think that's a railroad uniform...

[QUOTE="para bellum, post: 29865281, member: 86080"] ml584198 [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. There are 7 copies of that image, all source to this same story.

I was looking for the site the image was hijacked from- working on the assumption that he is really a railway worker, and the story is fake news.

British tabloid sites aren't always reliable if you know what I mean...

It's pretty unlikely this is real, imo. You can't really send someone in that physical condition to a war. Not that Russian standards are very high, but even taking that into consideration....

The cap belongs to the Border Guard, more likely.

The cap belongs to the Border Guard, more likely.
Could be, border guard is on the list for that style.

Generals usually have something fancier than that basic version.

I don't believe the story- I don't trust unsourced/anonymous material of this nature- I just think it's funny.

Yeah, I know. There are 7 copies of that image, all source to this same story.

I was looking for the site the image was hijacked from- working on the assumption that he is really a railway worker, and the story is fake news.

British tabloid sites aren't always reliable if you know what I mean...

It's pretty unlikely this is real, imo. You can't really send someone in that physical condition to a war. Not that Russian standards are very high, but even taking that into consideration....
They are getting desperate though.

Could be, border guard is on the list for that style.

Generals usually have something fancier than that basic version.

I don't believe the story- I don't trust unsourced/anonymous material of this nature- I just think it's funny.
Yes, I also think it is fake news.

They are getting desperate though.
And the churn in leadership continues. Dvornikov is out, not even still in command of the SMD.

Zhidko is overall commander, Lapin has CMD, Surovikin has SMD. Not sure who replaced Surovikin in the VKS.

Eastern and Western District forces will fall under the command of Lapin or Surovikin- the remains of those formations were consolidated into the Central or Southern groupings after the pullback from Kiev.

Russian officers killed in Ukraine.png

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back