Putin only one telling the Truth about Ukraine situation

Putin is a man of integrity and a real leader, and that's why bozo Biden and the Demorats hate him. .... :cool:

Granted -- we live in screw-ball country increasingly run by mental midgets. I get that part. But Putin is the typical villain with a huge chip on his shoulder. Ex-KGB --- never REALLY was stationed or got to KNOW "The West". He's a totalitarian. Maybe you LIKE that. But he'll run every slice of land he acquires as his vassals even if it's barren after he destroys it. That's not smart planning.

During the Cold War -- we did WORSE to provoke the Russians than we are doing now. And the nuclear exchange never happened. The world cannot be stable anymore with a Russia/China/Iran axis.. If that's HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE or DIE -- you're stupid.

Now more as 95% Russians are ready to WWIII against the West.
Putin is nothing now, if he refuses to fight against the West he will get out from the office

And by what authority do you speak for "the Russian people"? The Russian people CAN NOT SPEAK because of fear of prosecution/confinement. I doubt there's ANYWAY for you to back that up.

He IS running for re-election in 2024 and has been busy KILLING and imprisoning the opposition. So in the normal course of TOTALITARIAN dictatorships -- this is where the dictator dismisses the legislature, cancels elections, and appoints themselves for life. Happens every couple years somewhere.

And why skip the "Cold War" stage and go to WW3? It was a lot of fun playing fox/hounds around the globe for 30 years.

U.S. media loons and lying Ukraine propagandists spin all kinds of wild tale's pretending to be news. Only to be debunked later as total fabrications. (like the Gay Wolf fighter pilot who shot down 6 MiG's in one day)
Whereas, Putin says what he's going to do, and then does it. ... :cool:

I love that you can post this with a straight face. It means you are totally awesome at the jokes. Kudos. I mean, I couldn’t have said that with a straight face to save my life.

Forum List

Back