Putin offers Japan a peace treaty

Who told you that?

I do not like the Japanese, since they had a detachment of 731
As for the "Russian-Japanese War of 1905", when Japan annexed the Russian territories, I can assure you that in modern Russia it is not interesting.
The Russians believe that Emperor Nicholas II was a complete jerk, as he lost all wars and brought the Empire to the Revolution
References about the misconceptions of the Japanese about nuclear bombing, I'll give when the Moderation Forum will allow you to insert Russian links, okay?

Do you recognize that the USSR defeated a 1.3-1.5 millionth Kwantung Army?

An army that had been in the field against a vast enemy for years, while their homeland and navy had been destroyed by the Americans?

I'm not familiar with the campaign, but that accomplishment does not sound very impressive, relative to the annals of military history.
If you do not know, then do not write and do not disgrace your ignorance

Who told you that?

I do not like the Japanese, since they had a detachment of 731
As for the "Russian-Japanese War of 1905", when Japan annexed the Russian territories, I can assure you that in modern Russia it is not interesting.
The Russians believe that Emperor Nicholas II was a complete jerk, as he lost all wars and brought the Empire to the Revolution
References about the misconceptions of the Japanese about nuclear bombing, I'll give when the Moderation Forum will allow you to insert Russian links, okay?

Do you recognize that the USSR defeated a 1.3-1.5 millionth Kwantung Army?

An army that had been in the field against a vast enemy for years, while their homeland and navy had been destroyed by the Americans?

I'm not familiar with the campaign, but that accomplishment does not sound very impressive, relative to the annals of military history.
If you do not know, then do not write and do not disgrace your ignorance

It's not really a disgrace to not be up on a single campaign in a war from over 70 years ago.

I'm interested ..
When, finally, this "unkotare" will respond from its nickname, and not hide behind as a coward with its socks?
:1peleas:

Half of the Japanese are sure that it was the USSR that dropped the atomic bomb, but not the US.

Who told you that?
A google search showed PravdaReport denying that assertion. I think it can be ignored as a product of propaganda.

There is such a statistics: 25 per cent of young Japanese people believe that the bombings were carried out by the USSR, and not the USA. Is it really so?

''There are not many fools among the Japanese. Not 25 per cent. It is a well-educated nation. The education is superb there. Japanese schoolchildren are told about who, how, and when bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki from the early years. I did not meet a Japanese who would claim that the Russians are guilty. On the contrary, they sympathized with us in the Chernobyl tragedy, as well as we did over the tragedy in Fukushima.''
http://www.pravdareport.com
This was said by the Japanese Deputy Prefecture .... ......

Are you going to continue spinning ridiculous lies, comrade?

Who told you that?

I do not like the Japanese, since they had a detachment of 731.....

Then you must really hate Stalin. And, I guess, all Russians.

Might be time to start looking ahead.

A man (or woman) with a nickname Unkotare and having about 4 sock, I want to hear the answer:

1. What is the Kwantung Army
2. Number of the Kwantung Army
3. Who defeated the Kwantung Army

I answered your questions, but you do not answer ..
Therefore, I have the right to an additional question:

What is the Japanese detachment 731?

Who told you that?

A man (or woman) with a nickname Unkotare and having about 4 sock, I want to hear the answer:......

I don't teach for free. You never finished high school? No Google in your gulag? If you want to read about how the Soviets tagged along at the end of the war in the Pacific when Japan had already been essentially defeated, knock yourself out.

And, no socks here, comrade.

Who told you that?

A man (or woman) with a nickname Unkotare and having about 4 sock, I want to hear the answer:......

I don't teach for free. You never finished high school? No Google in your gulag? If you want to read about how the Soviets tagged along at the end of the war in the Pacific when Japan had already been essentially defeated, knock yourself out.

And, no socks here, comrade.

I understood you.
I answered your questions, but you do not answer my questions ..
You do not have 4, but 5 socks.
You're just a coward ..
You do not know anything in History, but only you are curled on the forum. Many Americans do not like you.

You got a new enemy.
I beat illiterate freaks, regardless of their nationality.
So shut your mouth an anonymous girl / guy or man / woman or Japanese / American.

Get Out!

Forum List

Back