Putin offers Japan a peace treaty

Sort of like the Neutrality Pact between Germany and Russia during WW2. How did that end up?

Japan and Russia have been in a disagreement for 70 years over the Sakhalin Islands. It hasn't been a shooting war.

Putin expressed his wish to implement a WWII peace treaty with Japan this year.

Putin wants a peace treaty with Japan 'before the end of this year'
Sooooo, what does Putin really want out of this......... Russians don't take a dump without a plan so why now, what's the real reason behind this?
Don´t play the naive guy. It is obvious that Russia wants to politically neutralize Japan.
Not being naive and that's the obvious answer but I doubt it's the whole reason.

Sooooo, what does Putin really want out of this......... Russians don't take a dump without a plan so why now, what's the real reason behind this?
Don´t play the naive guy. It is obvious that Russia wants to politically neutralize Japan.
Not being naive and that's the obvious answer but I doubt it's the whole reason.
Then don´t pretend and of course Russia seeks more trade options.

Then don´t pretend and of course Russia seeks more trade options.
Another obvious answer..... Duh......

Forum List

Back