Putin is threatening to annihilate the world if he fails to capture Ukraine

Haha, that's what I thought. Always the same thing with you.
You are an idiot... if the sanctions were working the Russian economy would be hurting and its not... the Ruble went up in value dummy..... Biden can't stop Putin or Putin would spill the beans on crooked Joe....

You are an idiot... if the sanctions were working the Russian economy would be hurting and its not... the Ruble went up in value dummy..... Biden can't stop Putin or Putin would spill the beans on crooked Joe....
Sorry, but I think you confused yourself again.

Your claim was that democrats were holding up the sanctions.oh well, we will chalk that silly error up to you being rabid. As usual.

Now, as for the sanctions... I missed your suggestions as to what we should be doing instead.

Sorry, but I think you confused yourself again.

Your claim was that democrats were holding up the sanctions.oh well, we will chalk that silly error up to you being rabid. As usual.

Now, as for the sanctions... I missed your suggestions as to what we should be doing instead.
No I said it was caught up in red tape... and the government is run by democrats.... you labeled it democrat red tape... aren't you glad Trump was president when vaccine red tape had to be moved aside?... shit if Joe was president we would still be seeking a vaccine....
So now address the truth that the Russian economy has grown and ours is not.....

No I said it was caught up in red tape.
*democratic red tape

And still no outlet source, much less a link. Don't worry, I won't push it, I know you made that up out of thin air.

But, whatever. Your cultist squealing notwithstanding...

What should we be doing instead?

*democratic red tape

And still no outlet source, much less a link. Don't worry, I won't push it, I know you made that up out of thin air.

But, whatever. Your cultist squealing notwithstanding...

It was reported on FOX this morning... I already knew you wouldn't care....

It was reported on FOX this morning... I already knew you wouldn't care....
Sure it was. Sure. Let me guess: just some dummy spouting his partisan opinion. No actual facts, though.

Anyhoo, before you slither away...

Wait, so your only complaint now...after moving thegoalposts...is that Biden didn't "speak up"?

And say what, exactly?

I don't give a shit about the partisan opinion of the idiot you posted.

Be very specific.

And as a side question: do you understand why Biden is not sending US planes to Ukraine? Let me answer for you: no, clearly you do not.

Know who does understand? The asshole you just quoted, who had to manufacture a misleading soundbite for his gullible, ignorant base.
Who are you to boss me around. Are you the headmaster of this forum?

Of course you don’t care about partisan opinions because you are a liberal and you believe you are smarter than any conservative.

You didn’t learn a damn thing from the last four years when you were certain Trump colluded with Putin to beat Hillary. Hillary suckered all of you with her Steele Dossier.

Biden is not sending U.S. planes to Ukraine as the Ukrainians want MiG fighters they are familiar with. We don’t have many MiG fighters. Biden apparently is not willing to give up the 21 we do have. In passing,

I doubt that you knew we had any MiG 29s. I did

Or sissy out. That's always your choice. Whatever you do, stop your insufferable crybabying.

Of course you don’t care about partisan opinions because you are a liberal and you believe you are smarter than any conservative.

You didn’t learn a damn thing from the last four years when you were certain Trump colluded with Putin to beat Hillary. Hillary suckered all of you with her Steele Dossier.

Biden is not sending U.S. planes to Ukraine as the Ukrainians want MiG fighters they are familiar with. We don’t have many MiG fighters. Biden apparently is not willing to give up the 21 we do have. In passing,

I doubt that you knew we had any MiG 29s. I did

So wait... now you claim we can make those operational with weaponry, and send them to Ukraine? How do you think that happens, and how long do you think that would take?

At what airport do they land, and then who flies them there? Another problem problem is, funding a non-NATO base.

Oh, and pushing a murderous maniac who is threatening the human race.

You haven't really thought this through. Just an emotional reaction to a spoonfed fantasy. Those guys butter their bread with your aggressive gullbility.

“The risk of a global nuclear war is very real,” according to the top diplomat of the Russian Federation, Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov. Laverov’s high position in government would give him insight into Putin’s desperation and his increasing willingness to initiate a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States have shown him they are behind his decision to use nuclear weapons should his invasion of the Ukraine fail. And, given the past five years of generous financial support by corporate leaders and America’s billionaire class to the GOP, it’s apparent the rich and powerful want to push this country into an authoritarian government like Russia’s and China’s. It’s also apparent these corporate heads and billionaires are prepared to spend the rest of their lives living in subterranean bunkers.

The facilities to protect our countries federal officials in the event of nuclear disaster have been developed and upgraded during the past eight decades and guarantee their comfortable survival. However, the annihilation of Earth’s surface before the 2022 Mid-term elections will destroy all hope of trump’s 74 million voters to return him to the White House (or the bunkers deep beneath it).

It would seem Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States are totally wrong in their belief the Ukrainians share their eagerness to be subjugated by a cruel and vindictive despot. The people of the Ukraine are proving they will fight hard for their freedom.

Lol, oh well. We had a good run. I would rather die than let idiots like him do what ever he wants. We will take him with us.

Or sissy out. That's always your choice. Whatever you do, stop your insufferable crybabying.

So wait... now you claim we can make those operational with weaponry, and send them to Ukraine? How do you think that happens, and how long do you think that would take?

At what airport do they land, and then who flies them there? Another problem problem is, funding a non-NATO base.

Oh, and pushing a murderous maniac who is threatening the human race.

You haven't really thought this through. Just an emotional reaction to a spoonfed fantasy. Those guys butter their bread with your aggressive gullbility.
I didn’t say we should send our MiGs to the Ukraine. I just pointed out we had some.

We should just not stop Poland from sending theirs. Of course Biden could send our MiGs if he wanted to. Biden fears that would piss Putin off and he is afraid to stand up to the bully. The Corn Pop at the pool story was probably bullshit too.

If we allow Putin to scare us into taking Ukraine with his threats of nuclear war what is to stop him from taking over other countries.

If Biden was a real leader he would tell Putin and Russia that we have more than enough nukes to put Russia back in the Stone Age if he decides to use his nukes and we will.

Fortunately it does look like Ukraine will get some much needed MiGs if Biden keeps his nose out of the deal.

“The risk of a global nuclear war is very real,” according to the top diplomat of the Russian Federation, Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov. Laverov’s high position in government would give him insight into Putin’s desperation and his increasing willingness to initiate a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States have shown him they are behind his decision to use nuclear weapons should his invasion of the Ukraine fail. And, given the past five years of generous financial support by corporate leaders and America’s billionaire class to the GOP, it’s apparent the rich and powerful want to push this country into an authoritarian government like Russia’s and China’s. It’s also apparent these corporate heads and billionaires are prepared to spend the rest of their lives living in subterranean bunkers.

The facilities to protect our countries federal officials in the event of nuclear disaster have been developed and upgraded during the past eight decades and guarantee their comfortable survival. However, the annihilation of Earth’s surface before the 2022 Mid-term elections will destroy all hope of trump’s 74 million voters to return him to the White House (or the bunkers deep beneath it).

It would seem Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States are totally wrong in their belief the Ukrainians share their eagerness to be subjugated by a cruel and vindictive despot. The people of the Ukraine are proving they will fight hard for their freedom.

Forum List

Back