putin imperial TV calls on Putin to arm Iran with nukes, to attack Israel I VIDEO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I predict many more mysterious fires IN MUSCOVY from now on....
PS
Israel, hello :) How are you? Still reluctant to hand over some of the old long range missiles to Ukraine
putin imperial TV calls on Putin to arm Iran with nukes, to attack Israel I VIDEO

America pro-Russia sect, which runs rampant here on USMB loves Fasiscm, so yeah OP.

It's a threat that has always existed and all parties were fully aware of. It's even suspected that America deliberately armed Israel with nuclear weapons.

We should be concerned that Russia could score big by secretly supplying Iran with nuclear weapons!

The possibilities become endless if Russia is backed into a corner.

Maybe we could ask the question on whether Iran would become a completely responsible nuclear power?

Is N.K. a responsible nuclear power?

See this clearing out of Nazis in the United State of Ukraine as a warm up exercise , Titloose

Meanwhile the obliteration continues thanks to the Ukraine and US Nazis responsible for starting it

In the last seven days Russia claimed to have destroyed a total of 40 truck pulled howitzers, 32 self propelled howitzers, 8 Multiple Rocked Launcher Systems (MRLS), 15 counter artillery radars and 23 local artillery ammunition depots.

On top of that it engaged Ukrainian artillery positions with normal counter fire on 651 occasions. This will have caused additional damage and losses.

Additionally 55 MLRS rockets and HARM anti-radar missiles were intercepted by Russian air defenses.

If you think that the field reports the ministry receives are exaggerating the numbers, which is likely, simply divide them by half.

In just one week it was still more than Estonia and France promise to deliver.

Last edited:
sjjsjsjsjnsnsnsns.jpg

Forum List

Back