Putin Holds Huge Rally With Tens of Thousands of "Z" Flag-Waving Russians

Similar to a Hitler Rally. Of course, the media will compare it to a Trump rally, but Trump never started any wars...

The Vladimir Putin show: Strongman holds a huge rally in front of tens of thousands of 'Z' flag-waving Russians in World Cup stadium and hails success of Ukraine 'special operation' while calling for 'a world without Nazism'​

• The pro-war event was held to mark the eighth anniversary of Russia's illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014
  • But Putin also spoke about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which he maintains is a 'special operation'
  • Ukrainian forces have mounted stiff resistance and the West has imposed sweeping sanctions on Russia
  • At one point in Putin's speech, the crowd could be heard chanting 'Russia, Russia, Russia'
  • Moscow police said more than 200,000 people were in and around the Luzhniki stadium for the rally
  • The stadium played host to the 2018 World Cup final and has a capacity of 81,000 people

55516081-10627555-image-a-37_1647611379125.jpg

The hosts had "Z" pins which just as well could have been swastikas....

55516091-10627555-image-a-47_1647611781257.jpg

Video:
I was thinking it seems more like a HUGE, Trump rally.
But whatever.

Yawn :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Ukraine is getting clobbored...
any serious person knows this. A country's population gets behind winners.

Yes, Ukraine is getting clobbered, but so is Russia.

Putin expected to have a victory by V-day on the 9th, but will have a scaled-back celebration as a result....

This war is going nothing like originally planned. Russia is damaged for many many years....

I think there is a good chance Putin won't be President much longer.

Btw JimH....best stock up on some of this while you can. November here in six short months.....

View attachment 640435

What am I supposed to do with that? Hand it out to Dems after we Rs win the House, Senate, and majority of governors?

Forum List

Back