Putin has send MADE IN 1943 IS-3 tanks to front-line in Ukraine to contra Free World Leopard 2A6 & Challenger2 tanks

Putin will be happy for these by Christmas.

DSCN0758.JPG
Well they have some advantages. Low radar detectability and when throwing rocks are immune to counterbattery radar. No strategic materials needed for construction easy crew training. No backblast or thermal image.

I lost interest in this war before it even starting. Hopefully we will eventually discover all the buried secrets of the political class in Ukraine. Regional conflicts on other continents should be relegated to the back burner until we solve our own debt crisis.

Send me one to put in my back yard. Will $250 cover the cost of shipping?

Will the burning IS-3s be the lure?

Well they have some advantages. Low radar detectability and when throwing rocks are immune to counterbattery radar. No strategic materials needed for construction easy crew training. No backblast or thermal image.

I lost interest in this war before it even starting. Hopefully we will eventually discover all the buried secrets of the political class in Ukraine. Regional conflicts on other continents should be relegated to the back burner until we solve our own debt crisis.
Maybe putin´s tanks are like wine, improve when aging? Or maybe, like wine, 90% are consumed within a year of production, which is why "special reserve" is used for "special operation"?

Maybe putin´s tanks are like wine, improve when aging? Or maybe, like wine, 90% are consumed within a year of production, which is why "special reserve" is used for "special operation"?

No sure why you quoted me for this irrelevant response.

"buried secrets of the political class in Ukraine." not sure what it has to do with the reality ?
If you care to look into it, the Ukraine enjoys a reputation as one of the most corrupt countries on earth. Christ, they paid crackhead Hunter millions for his non-existent energy expertise. Uninquiring minds don’t want to know.

Ukraine enjoys a reputation as one of the most corrupt countries on earth.
only according Trumpists and RT

the reality :
FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

only according Trumpists and RT

the reality :
View attachment 770761
Not gonna tap dance with you over common knowledge.

Mentally unbalanced TitLoser has no idea that tanks are incidental to modern warfare They became redundant everywhere once the opposition has air space control .
WhichRussia has in Khazaria and which is why the few Khazarian remaining planes and helicopters have to fly below 300 feet as the only way of staying intact -- the only way they can evade radar
But regardless , Russian's smaller Hypermissiles -- Zircons -- will take out enemy tanks as a matter of fast routine action with the tank having zero chance of evading instant destruction .
And , of course, with the Khazarians revealing tank positions by chasing after Russian old tanks ( deliberating acting as phoney targets ) the job of obliterating them becomes even easier .
The Khazarians chase after a lure target and effectively commit sucide

Last edited:
Mentally unbalanced TitLoser has no idea that tanks are incidental to modern warfare They became redundant everywhere once the opposition has air space control .
WhichRussia has in Khazaria and which is why the few Khazarian remaining planes and helicopters have to fly below 300 feet as the only way of staying intact -- the only way they can evade radar
But regardless , Russian's smaller Hypermissiles -- Zircons -- will take out enemy tanks as a matter of fast routine action with the tank having zero chance of evading instant destruction .
And , of course, with the Khazarians revealing tank positions by chasing after Russian old tanks ( deliberating acting as phoney targets ) the job of obliterating them becomes even easier .
The Khazarians chase after a lure target and effectively commit sucide

Forum List

Back