Putin Has Great Read on Biden as a 47 Year Deep State Politician

I wonder what Russia bought from Biden when they the wife of the Moscow Mayor gave the traitor a sweet check for a couple of million?

Any ideas?

Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

You have 15 minutes to produce the evidence.

You truly are stupid, do you honestly believe that other Nations.....especially major rivals don't have dossiers on everyone in all 3 branches? Is your brain that deranged by Rump?
Your are truly an asshole, and unable to write an expository essay in rebuttal to anything which angers your narrative. In fact your response to excalibur's lie, and calling me "truly stupid" is not a rebuttal, it was a logical fallacy. You can't or won't accept the fact that he's a damn liar and cannot be trusted.

Has no bearing of :
A) All major Nations have dossiers on nearly ALL Gov personnel
B) You really are truly stupid.

Son you are projecting, you are a damn liar and cannot be trusted.

Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

You truly are stupid, do you honestly believe that other Nations.....especially major rivals don't have dossiers on everyone in all 3 branches? Is your brain that deranged by Rump?
Your are truly an asshole, and unable to write an expository essay in rebuttal to anything which angers your narrative. In fact your response to excalibur's lie, and calling me "truly stupid" is not a rebuttal, it was a logical fallacy. You can't or won't accept the fact that he's a damn liar and cannot be trusted.

Has no bearing of :

1623607013973.png

Has no bearing of :

View attachment 500938

Has no bearing of :

View attachment 500938

Your ego is such that you have to quote yourself?

Has no bearing of :

View attachment 500938

Nope. Of course someone such as you use words you don't comprehend, as well as a very different comprehension of reality.

I wonder what Russia bought from Biden when they the wife of the Moscow Mayor gave the traitor a sweet check for a couple of million?

Any ideas?
Only one idea, you are a damn liar. If you have any probative evidence you would have posted it.

Putin only needs to ask Joe one question!
"Joe, since the apple never falls far from the tree, who did your son Hunter learn the N-word from?".

Has no bearing of :

1. Please post the evidence to prove your opinion [do you have any idea on how many Government Personnel are employed, just in the White House, the Capitol Building and the Supreme Court].
  2. I don't know if you are mentally deficient, but I'm sure you are a damn liar.

Has no bearing of :

View attachment 500938

Nope. Of course someone such as you use words you don't comprehend, as well as a very different comprehension of reality.

(smile) Junior you are not what you think you are. It angers you that a schmuck like see's through your idiocy and cuts you to the quick.

Has no bearing of :

1. Please post the evidence to prove your opinion [do you have any idea on how many Government Personnel are employed, just in the White House, the Capitol Building and the Supreme Court].
  2. I don't know if you are mentally deficient, but I'm sure you are a damn liar.

The ONLY thing you know is that you need to protect your self image. So you are of the opinion that our enemies do NOT have files on important people?

Has no bearing of :

The ONLY thing you know is that you need to protect your self image. So you are of the opinion that our enemies do NOT have files on important people?
Your arrogance is only superseded by your lack of decorum. This is a place for debate, the only ammo you have is to attack the messenger. If you thin...err believe I'm here to protect my image your comment is worthless! Since my opinions stand without rebuttals, your comment is typical of those who can't or won't attempt to debate.

Joe "Ol Dirty Bastard" Biden is the perfect kompromat machine for his Russian masters. Joe's long, long history of corruption, and Hunter's crack-addled chaos, is a goldmine for the likes of Putin, who no doubt has enough blackmail material on the entire family to keep Biden under his thumb forever.

Biden ain't no Trump and Putin knows it.

You can bet he knows Biden has been in politics for 47 years and hasn't accomplished a thing.

You can bet he's watched Biden's first one hundred days and seen what a mess the man has made.

Putin ain't no dummy and he would wipe the floor with Biden in direct talks and Biden's handlers know it. Sure would be interesting to watch. LOL

do you ever wonder why Putin prefers Trump to Biden. Do you ever wonder at all? LOL

What makes you say that? Considering the Biden family's long history of doing business with and taking money from the Ukrainian and Russian governments, it seems Putin far prefers his underling Joe Biden to Donald Trump.

Once again someone who calls himself an American, has nothing but praise for the murderous criminal ruling Russia.

Given that it was the Ronald Reagan administration that destroyed the USSR and celebrated its demise, it is shocking now that Republicans praise Putin a great leader.

No real American has anything kind to say about Vladimir Putin. Praising Putin has a way of owning yourself as a Russian bot.

Once again someone who calls himself an American, has nothing but praise for the murderous criminal ruling Russia.

Given that it was the Ronald Reagan administration that destroyed the USSR and celebrated its demise, it is shocking now that Republicans praise Putin a great leader.

No real American has anything kind to say about Vladimir Putin. Praising Putin has a way of owning yourself as a Russian bot.
He's a pretty good Judoka.

;)

Superior Dipshit #4: It’s the Lincoln painting hanging in the White House dining room that links to the CIA and drug trafficking. It never crossed your mind that the Ukraine was founded as a (catholic-Viking kingship [italics]), a precisely customized POSPOTUS.

Forum List

Back