Putin Has Great Read on Biden as a 47 Year Deep State Politician

Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

You have 15 minutes to produce the evidence.
No amount of evidence will convince an idiot.
That's true, Trumpanzees are easy marks for trump. trump is a demagogue and a charlatan and his loyal followers are biddable fools who actually believe everything he says or tweeted. And of course those who believe the NRA don't understand "shall not be infringed" is sacrosanct, i.e. regarded as too important or valuable to be interfered with. Many laws in effect for years prove differently.

Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

You truly are stupid, do you honestly believe that other Nations.....especially major rivals don't have dossiers on everyone in all 3 branches? Is your brain that deranged by Rump?

Putin already has Deep State Joe figured out. Understands Trump was an outsider.
Who the hell cares what a fricken enemy of the United States have to say about American president except Trumpers who have a man crush on the murderer and former KGB leader.

I will say this, Putin knows to push the Trumpist buttons so they fall over themselves praising Putin and out doing each other in displaying their devotion to him.

Last edited:

You truly are stupid, do you honestly believe that other Nations.....especially major rivals don't have dossiers on everyone in all 3 branches? Is your brain that deranged by Rump?
Your are truly an asshole, and unable to write an expository essay in rebuttal to anything which angers your narrative. In fact your response to excalibur's lie, and calling me "truly stupid" is not a rebuttal, it was a logical fallacy. You can't or won't accept the fact that he's a damn liar and cannot be trusted.

Putin already has Deep State Joe figured out. Understands Trump was an outsider.
Putin respected Trump. Putin knows Biden is a fucking joke.
To be fair, everyone knows that....... you don't need to be a former intelligence officer to figure that out.

You have 10 minutes to produce the evidence!

Or what?
Or I will go after this piece of shit everyday, pointing out he is a damn liar.
Hahahahaha

How can you be "Deep State" if you you're right out there in front?
He's been a part of it for 47 years, worming his way up from the bottom.
Do you have even the most rudimentary understanding of what the so-called 'deep state' implies?

Apparently not. So let me educate you regardless of how tiring it is for me to educate the uninformed.

A deep state person is allegedly a career person (not elected) who has been working within an organization (like the Stare Dept. for example) for years (or decades) and who controls the levers of power behind the scenes without sufficient oversight.

How does a US Senator fall into that definition?
The US senator is the lever of power thats being controlled.
You don’t understand this?

Putin respected Trump. Putin knows Biden is a fucking joke.
Putin owned Trump, he didn't respect him. Big difference, pal. Why in hell would ANY leader in their right mind have a bromance with Putin who's a murderer & gets his kicks causing problems all over the planet just because he can? Assad & Putin are pals. So is Trump. That tell you anything about where your boy's head is at? Probably not because your blind as to what Trump is all about. He's a lowlife fascist wannabe dictator out for himself & only himself.

"Outsider"?
Fucking traitor. YES
Seditionist. YES
Insurrectionist. YES
Autocrat. YES
Putin cock sucker. YES
You?
You're just a fucking idiot.

How can you be "Deep State" if you you're right out there in front?

They don't understand the babble that comes from Trump's ass straight into their mouths. THey just repeat it.

FUCK you Bushie, with a Trumpy Bear flagpole or Putin dildo hopefully :rolleyes:

1623534898392.jpeg

Deep state my foot. You nuts belched that propaganda for years and never named one person or provided evidence of anything. It's the same as qanon.
Absolute rubbish.

New Topics

Forum List

Back