Putin declares war on Ukraine live?

Siberian

Gold Member
a moment ago Putin started his address to Russian parliament, RT airs it live.

some expect that he will recognize republics of Donetsk and Lugansk

Mr. Putin had better be careful with the Ukraine.

Mr. Putin had better be careful with the Ukraine.

Or what ?????

China backs Russia......the USA is too busy converting it's military to transgender etiquette.

Biden couldn't frighten a crippled butterfly.

Full text of the Presidential address to the Federal Assembly.

What is important about international politics:
--------------
We really want to maintain good relations with all those engaged in international communication, including, by the way, those with whom we have not been getting along lately, to put it mildly. We really do not want to burn bridges. But if someone mistakes our good intentions for indifference or weakness and intends to burn or even blow up these bridges, they must know that Russia's response will be asymmetrical, swift and tough.

Those behind provocations that threaten the core interests of our security will regret what they have done in a way they have not regretted anything for a long time.

At the same time, I just have to make it clear, we have enough patience, responsibility, professionalism, self-confidence and certainty in our cause, as well as common sense, when making a decision of any kind. But I hope that no one will think about crossing the “red line” with regard to Russia. We ourselves will determine in each specific case where it will be drawn
------------------------

Actually this means, that they believe that they achieved Detterence Type II (a detterence against extremely provocative behavior, different from direct nuclear attack against Russia), and the Credible First Strike Capability.

Putin is a coward.
And a traitor.
He will do nothing except lot of babbling and threats

• Banned

Putin is a coward.
And a traitor.

I thought this way too, but then Crimea happened.

Putin is a coward.
And a traitor.

It could be Crimea together with Novorossia in 2014

Putin is a coward.
And a traitor.

Putin is clever. He don't bite off more, than he can chew. He decided, that Damask and Caracas were more important for Russia (at this moment) than Kharkov and Nikolaiev.

Putin is a coward.
And a traitor.

in could be like with WWI, which ended with collapse of Russian Empire. Putin's primary concern is proper Russia. He doesn't make external moves unless he's sure it doesn't destabilize Russia itself.

With all respect to Strelkov he doesn't understand it.

Now after Donbass is successfully almost integrated in Russia the time has come for another portion...

Ukrainians just need to be the same Nazi idiots as in 2014 to start agression against Donbass, and to follow US orders provoking Russia - and then there will be another causious step forward. I don't think it will be all Novorossia.
I would wish to, but I don't think so.

Last edited:

Putin is a coward.
And a traitor.

in could be like with WWI, which ended with collapse of Russian Empire. Putin's primary concern is proper Russia. He doesn't make external moves unless he's sure it doesn't destabilize Russia itself.

With all respect to Strelkov he doesn't understand it.

Now after Donbass is successfully almost integrated in Russia the time has come for another portion...

Ukrainians just need to be the same Nazi idiots as in 2014 to start agression against Donbass, and to follow US orders provoking Russia - and then there will be another causious step forward. I don't think it will be all Novorossia.
I would wish to, but I don't think so.

Russia shall protect all Russians leaving in Ukraine, there is no discussion necessary.
By the way Putin shall look to Erdogan.
All foreign Turks are his supporters, no one western country moves against him because afraid reaction of Turks living in.
Putin shall stop 'democracy', proclaim Russia protects Russian World.
The same by the way does Poland.

Putin is clever. He don't bite off more, than he can chew...
This time, he bit the big one.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 4.44.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 4.41.45 PM.png

"WAR IS HELL!"

William Tecumseh Sherman

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 4.36.25 PM.png

“SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATIONS
AGAINST IMAGINARY NAZI JEWS
ARE A HARD SELL!"

Vlady Putin

It’s very clear that Elon Musk is transmitting a message for Putin. There was a conference in Aspen in late September when Musk offered a version of what was in his tweet — including the recognition of Crimea as Russian because it’s been mostly Russian since the 1780s — and the suggestion that the Ukrainian regions of Kherson and Zaporizhzhia should be up for negotiation, because there should be guaranteed water supplies to Crimea. He made this suggestion before Putin’s annexation of those two territories on September 30. It was a very specific reference. Kherson and Zaporizhzhia essentially control all the water supplies to Crimea. Crimea is a dry peninsula. It has aquifers, but it doesn’t have rivers. It’s dependent on water from the Dnipro River that flows through a canal from Kherson. It’s unlikely Elon Musk knows about this himself. The reference to water is so specific that this clearly is a message from Putin.
Now, there are several reasons why Musk’s intervention is interesting and significant. First of all, Putin does this frequently. He uses prominent people as intermediaries to feel out the general political environment, to basically test how people are going to react to ideas...
This is a classic Putin play. It’s just fascinating, of course, that it’s Elon Musk in this instance, because obviously Elon Musk has a huge Twitter following. He’s got a longstanding reputation in Russia through Tesla, the SpaceX space programs and also through Starlink. He’s one of the most popular men in opinion polls in Russia. At the same time, he’s played a very important part in supporting Ukraine by providing Starlink internet systems to Ukraine, and kept telecommunications going in Ukraine, paid for in part by the U.S. government. Elon Musk has enormous leverage as well as incredible prominence.
Putin plays the egos of big men, gives them a sense that they can play a role. But in reality, they’re just direct transmitters of messages from Vladimir Putin.

Forum List

Back