Putin Claims Biden Is Sharp

"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you."

That statement sure blows the hell out of all the recent baloney you hear from Rwinger spew on this site.
Now you can thank your dear brother Putin.

Wow, WTF would you expect him to say, how would he benefit if he told you Biden was a slug. You're a fricken gullible idiot.
You and your fuckup wingers are all alike.

Good looking? Logical? Rational? Thank you.

So now we should listen to Putin?

Funny that you did not mention the rest of the comment either.

"Well even now, I believe that former U.S. president Mr. Trump is an extraordinary individual, talented individual, otherwise he would not have become U.S. president," Putin told NBC's Keir Simmons during a wide-ranging and, at times, contentious interview. "He is a colorful individual. You may like him or not. And, but he didn't come from the U.S. establishment. He had not been part of big-time politics before, and some like it, some don’t like it but that is a fact."

As for Biden, Putin said the current White House occupant "is radically different from Trump because President Biden is a career man. He has spent virtually his entire adulthood in politics."

"That's a different kind of person, and it is my great hope that, yes, there are some advantages, some disadvantages, but there will not be any impulse-based movements on behalf of the sitting U.S. president," he said.

So much for the 'raw' story lol.
But the OP isn't about Trump, correct?
It is about Putin's opinion. An opinion that you cleary reject in the first few lines but suddenly become interested in the last few.

So what is it, are we going along with Putin and his opinions now or cherry picking for partisan hack reasons?

"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you."

That statement sure blows the hell out of all the recent baloney you hear from Rwinger spew on this site.

So let me get this straight -- we like and believe what Putin says now? Hahahaha. You guys are like a ping pong ball in the Olympics with how often you go back and forth on an issue. Must be why the leftist media all parrot the daily talking points on repeat, so the useful idiots can tune in at any time and know exactly when it's time to change directions again.

Wow, WTF would you expect him to say, how would he benefit if he told you Biden was a slug. You're a fricken gullible idiot.
You and your fuckup wingers are all alike.
Yeah we are true Americans unlike the left.
Cause you want to rewrite history as if January 6th never happened.

So let me get this straight -- we like and believe what Putin says now? Hahahaha. You guys are like a ping pong ball in the Olympics with how often you go back and forth on an issue. Must be why the leftist media all parrot the daily talking points on repeat, so the useful idiots can tune in at any time and know exactly when it's time to change directions again.
Putin is a Killer. He was Killer when trump told the world how much he adored him and believe his every word.

"Well even now, I believe that former U.S. president Mr. Trump is an extraordinary individual, talented individual, otherwise he would not have become U.S. president," Putin told NBC's Keir Simmons during a wide-ranging and, at times, contentious interview. "He is a colorful individual. You may like him or not. And, but he didn't come from the U.S. establishment. He had not been part of big-time politics before, and some like it, some don’t like it but that is a fact."

As for Biden, Putin said the current White House occupant "is radically different from Trump because President Biden is a career man. He has spent virtually his entire adulthood in politics."

"That's a different kind of person, and it is my great hope that, yes, there are some advantages, some disadvantages, but there will not be any impulse-based movements on behalf of the sitting U.S. president," he said.

It is about Putin's opinion. An opinion that you cleary reject in the first few lines but suddenly become interested in the last few.

So what is it, are we going along with Putin and his opinions now or cherry picking for partisan hack reasons?
Whatever you think there wormy.

Whatever you think there wormy.
So cherry picking for partisan reasons. Not really surprised.

The rest of us that do not live in patsian land don't care what Putin says, he is an deeply evil individual. I tend to not care what opinions such people have on others, particularly when 100 percent of those opinions are not rooted in reality but rather rooted in a political goal.

Apparently the democrats and the media fail to understand the subtleties of Russian backhanded insults and humor?
Translation: Biden is a clueless idiot. ... :cool:

I hear that the Brits are especially good at elegant insults, which the recipient may not even know IS an insult.

For example, if they say "Your work is quite good," that could be a subtle criticism.

When I read that the Czar had called Mr. Biden "sharp," I had my first chuckle of the day.

Mr. Biden is many things, but "sharp" is not one of them.

Forum List

Back