Putin Claims Biden Is Sharp

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you."

That statement sure blows the hell out of all the recent baloney you hear from Rwinger spew on this site.
Now you can thank your dear brother Putin.

"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you."

That statement sure blows the hell out of all the recent baloney you hear from Rwinger spew on this site.

Putin will get everything he wants out of this admin. Why would he ever want to see Biden leave?

Putin will get everything he wants out of this admin. Why would he ever want to see Biden leave?
Putin is kissing Joe's butt.

You're not real bright, arya? Ever heard - keep your friends close, your enemies closer? Putin is pandering Foolish Joe - nothing more. Dumbass.

So now Putin is to be believed?

So now we should listen to Putin?

Funny that you did not mention the rest of the comment either.

"Well even now, I believe that former U.S. president Mr. Trump is an extraordinary individual, talented individual, otherwise he would not have become U.S. president," Putin told NBC's Keir Simmons during a wide-ranging and, at times, contentious interview. "He is a colorful individual. You may like him or not. And, but he didn't come from the U.S. establishment. He had not been part of big-time politics before, and some like it, some don’t like it but that is a fact."

As for Biden, Putin said the current White House occupant "is radically different from Trump because President Biden is a career man. He has spent virtually his entire adulthood in politics."

"That's a different kind of person, and it is my great hope that, yes, there are some advantages, some disadvantages, but there will not be any impulse-based movements on behalf of the sitting U.S. president," he said.

So much for the 'raw' story lol.

So now we should listen to Putin?

Funny that you did not mention the rest of the comment either.

"Well even now, I believe that former U.S. president Mr. Trump is an extraordinary individual, talented individual, otherwise he would not have become U.S. president," Putin told NBC's Keir Simmons during a wide-ranging and, at times, contentious interview. "He is a colorful individual. You may like him or not. And, but he didn't come from the U.S. establishment. He had not been part of big-time politics before, and some like it, some don’t like it but that is a fact."

As for Biden, Putin said the current White House occupant "is radically different from Trump because President Biden is a career man. He has spent virtually his entire adulthood in politics."

"That's a different kind of person, and it is my great hope that, yes, there are some advantages, some disadvantages, but there will not be any impulse-based movements on behalf of the sitting U.S. president," he said.

So much for the 'raw' story lol.
But the OP isn't about Trump, correct?

biden sharp.jpg

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Come on man. That was a Coded message. Yes..... Biden needs a professional. YES... you need to be attentive with him so he doesn't miss anything, like all the peas on the spoon, and YES he doesnt let anything get by but its more like nothing can get through.

So Biden is a Putin/Russia asset got it.

Hey sperm burper. We can see it with our own eyes on TV that Queen Elizabeth could probably kick his ass in 2 minutes, probably Phillip too if they dug him up......lolol

Quit making excuses for that pos you installed with the dead...Revelations commeth sayeth the Lord

Putin is kissing Joe's butt.
Putin was mocking.

You're not real bright, arya? Ever heard - keep your friends close, your enemies closer? Putin is pandering Foolish Joe - nothing more. Dumbass.
LOL......OKNotfine ran all excited to start this. Giddy as a 12 yr old girl...lol

By page 2 he'll be beaten to a pulp...lol

Forum List

Back