Putin cheated again and 'won' his 'referendum', Unimportant 70%, 123%, 978% or higher percent, even 1% is a blatant lie

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Cheated, treated, lied, Satan Putin 'won' again. You can believe any number is wrong, nothing is true. Too sad western presstitute 'medias' keep silence about his 'victory'.
Why? Because he is their boy, a true servant of NWO who transformed Russia to a Covid-19 prison.
In reality Putin tests all technologies in Russia which NWO wants to apply by us.
Putin is from Devil, don't believe this imposter and liar.

Putin-as-devil.jpg

Cheated, treated, lied, Satan Putin 'won' again. You can believe any number is wrong, nothing is true. Too sad western presstitute 'medias' keep silence about his 'victory'.
Why? Because he is their boy, a true servant of NWO who transformed Russia to a Covid-19 prison.
In reality Putin tests all technologies in Russia which NWO wants to apply by us.
Putin is from Devil, don't believe this imposter and liar.

Putin-as-devil.jpg
Trump wants to be just like him and so do the MAGAtardos when they scream that President for Life BS.

He’ll be their king until he is dead, unless they finally revolt.

President Putin cheated? I am shocked, absolutely shocked!

Today they say the elections in Mexico are honest.

For many years, however, everyone knew that elections were fraudulent, but it was generally accepted because the "winning" party was able to hand out goodies to every group of Mexican society.

Back in those days, there was a joke that went something like this.

"Today is the presidential election. I am on pins and needles. I wonder who will win."

Forum List

Back